Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-30-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77
Default Who has the best Defense in the NFC East?

Who has the best Defense in the NFC East? Again a buddy of mine is Arguing. He says Dallas.. Even though they are all top notch I think it will be the Giants this year..
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

dallas

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a tough one. I'll go with Washington. It's going to be interesting to see what they can do with a pass rush now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the Eagles S/CB but i like Dallas front 7 so i pick both.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This topic was made a while ago. Philly could very well be up there again if the pass rush picks up this year, but Dallas's defense is overrated, so I'd say Washington.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I like Philly.

They brought in Howard and Bunk to help that pass-rush, and help free up space for Jeremiah. We all know about that secondary Lito, Brown, Dawkins, and Lewis.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to go with Dallas. Their entire defense looks really good this year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink

Redskins. very underrated team. superbowl contenders.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Thomas "pepper" Johsnon and Stanley could provide some solid depth at DT for the boys. They're going to have to.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:03 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Dallas.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.
Since when is Jason Ferguson a scrub?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Quote:
yeah, I was gonna comment on that but, decided not to. Now it's understandable if he said depth a NT but, there is nothing wrong with Fergy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the Cowboys definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the Cowboys definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
Cleveland?
Old 07-30-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cleveland?
I'll take the combination of Washington and Oshinowo for depth over what the Cowboys are going to put out there.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the 49ers definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
there i fixed it for u
Old 07-30-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cleveland?
Ted Washington?

Jason Ferguson severely underperformed last season, especially considering how much he was paid.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the 49ers definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
there i fixed it for u
Thats true I forgot about them. But still, you get the point. The team that will be lucky to win 5 games has a worse NT than the Cowboys.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas has only one weakness on D...and that is FS

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted the Giants cuz I fricking felt like it.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
I think they're MLB's are a bit iffy.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
:shock: :? Ayodele was just signed and he is above average and And Bradie James is really good and young. The only position on their front 7 that is a question is NT.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
:shock: :? Ayodele was just signed and he is above average and And Bradie James is really good and young. The only position on their front 7 that is a question is NT.
Who is there other DE besides Spears. Canty? I know he is promising and Cowboys fans are high on him but until he really proves it, he is a slight question. Although he could turn out to be great.