Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-03-2006, 04:49 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
still really close :shock: i cant actually close this poll yet
nah its been long enough . time to call it to fitzy

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:51 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Quote:
i cant as we have the number 1 reciever

but we dont have the number 2 reciever so im waiting on the deciding vote
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:53 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i haven't got that long. if you haven't noticed its you and me baby thats it. The Aussie and the Brit to decide it

Old 08-03-2006, 04:54 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i haven't got that long. if you haven't noticed its you and me baby thats it. The Aussie and the Brit to decide it
ill put up the next poll

and change the name on this one
Old 08-03-2006, 04:56 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ill put up the next poll

sweet whats next ?

Old 08-03-2006, 04:58 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

what happems if someone votes for starvin marvin ?

Old 08-03-2006, 05:00 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ill put up the next poll

sweet whats next ?
OT , so im thinking on the list will be
pace
ogden
jones
samuals
levi jones
jansen
anderson
thomas
glenn
adams
Old 08-03-2006, 05:00 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
what happems if someone votes for starvin marvin ?
then i will be in stitches lol
Old 08-03-2006, 05:05 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ill put up the next poll

sweet whats next ?
OT , so im thinking on the list will be
pace
ogden
jones
samuals
levi jones
jansen
anderson
thomas
glenn
adams
yep

Old 08-03-2006, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.
No freaking crap. What more does he need to do
Old 08-03-2006, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the most talented WR I'll have to go with Randy Moss, he demands so much attention from opposing defenses it helps free up his team's chance to make plays, and while demanding all this attention he still finds a way to get great numbers.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:18 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
Quote:
No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.
Um.....turn in more than one good season, maybe?

If Steve Smith plays the same way for the next 3 years that he played last year, then he will be the undisputed best WR in the league, and maybe even the best player period. But he hasn't yet. He has one great season vs. 5 or 6 for TO and Randy. 3 for Chad and 8 or 9 for Marvin.

Which is why Fitz being that high is also ridiculous, and Holt being that low is even more awful. There are too many bandwagon jumpers on this forum. For Fitzgerald to be beating out guys like TO, Randy, Torry, 85, and even guys like Ward and Chambers is simply ridiculous. The question is not "who will have the better career" or "who has the most potential" its "who is the best right now", and Fitz still has a long way to go.

That said, he is probably my favorite young WR in the league, and I love his game. So it's not like I'm hating on him. His day will come, and when it does I think he has a legitimate shot at Jerry Rice status for his generation of recievers.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:22 PM    (permalink

It should have been Terrell and 85
Old 08-03-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Fitzgerald

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
Quote:
your sig looks like DeAngelo is drowning

Hines Ward should not have gotten as many votes as Torry Holt
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law