Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink
JU TE 9

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first name - Matt
last name - Jones
height - 6'2"
weight - 230
state/canada - Oklahoma
where you're from in that state/canada - Norman
position and type - RB- power back with decent speed (Michael Bush like)
number - 9
face - random
Old 08-02-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
fotbll36
Veteran

fotbll36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

first name - Mike
last name - Smith
height - 6'3"
weight - 210
state/canada - Florida
where you're from in that state/canada - Miami
position and type - FS - Speed
number - 26
face - random
fotbll36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
rainman
Veteran

rainman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: NCAA Prospect thingy...like smittyjs

first name - Jordan
last name - Evans
height - 6'3
weight - 240
state/canada - Wisconsin
where you're from in that state/canada - Stevens Point
position and type - OLB - Speed
number - 47
face - Random
Old 08-02-2006, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags#7
first name - Tony
last name - Saprano
height - 6'5"
weight - 330
state/canada - NJ
where you're from in that state/canada - Atlantic City
position and type - Guard Road Grade
number - 66
face -
Chubby white lil tan......balding hair black
I thought these were supposed to be for ourselves. If that is yours that's huge.

No i am not tony suprano nor am i 6'5 330

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first name - Ricky
last name - Bobby
height - 6'1
weight - 184
state/canada - North Carolina
where you're from in that state/canada - ??? (just put any you can think of)
position and type - Speed WR
number - 1
face - any
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first name - Dan
last name - Jiggalo
height - 5'11
weight - 160
state/canada - Illinois
where you're from in that state/canada - ChiTown
position and type - RB/ Balanced
number - any
face - any

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

first name - Old
last name - Spice
height - 6'1
weight - 190
state/canada - Washington
where you're from in that state/canada - Seattle
position and type - Balenced FS
number - 19
face - dont care

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first name - John
last name - Shockley
height - 6-4
weight - 207
state/canada - Canada
where you're from in that state/canada - Ottawa
position and type - Fast, tall, WR, jumping ability not great but average, great hands
number - 5
face - Tan
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright, that should be enough.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i entered in like 7 people last night...so im going to do like...the next 20-people or however many there were and then do an update on

name - position - what team you are on - overall - place on the depth chart.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:46 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweet... i can't wait to see where my 5'6'' 300 pound speed back rates... I hope he goes to like San Jose State or something.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope I go to Michigan. But as long as I don't got to State or OSU, I'll be fine.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:57 PM    (permalink

first name - Tha
last name - Howard
height - 215
weight - 6'0"
state/canada - Texas
where you're from in that state/canada - Dallas
position and type - RB Speed
number - 22
face - White Guy
Old 08-02-2006, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping to go to a team in need of a high impact WR as myself like Northwestern.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:18 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first name - Simon
last name - Shlemon
height - 6'2
weight - 298
state/canada - Canda
where you're from in that state/canada - Toronto
position and type - LG ( Pass Blocker )
number - 91
face - 4 and the shape 14
Skin- Light
Old 08-02-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN
first name - Simon
last name - Shlemon
height - 6'2
weight - 298
state/canada - Canda
where you're from in that state/canada - Toronto
position and type - LG ( Pass Blocker )
number - 91
face - 4 and the shape 14
Skin- Light
wat is ur problem

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

sorry to,

-ned flanders
-john lennon
-tony soprano

i ran out of room and couldn't create anymore prospects, you and all the other people that are signing up will be in the next recruiting class.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
sweet... i can't wait to see where my 5'6'' 300 pound speed back rates... I hope he goes to like San Jose State or something.

i made your guy real good i think...like 86 or something...ahaha and he has like 96 speed :P :P

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink

can i get in on this still?

first name - Bruce
last name - Martin
height - 6'1
weight - 240
state/canada - California
where you're from in that state/canada - Whittier (or los angeles)
position and type - Full.Back, if you mean what kind of player i want to be a running type FB and a good blocker too. (alstott type)
number - either 40 or 16, you choose
face - Doesnt matter, just make me white.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

NFLDC Username - Name - School - Overall - Position - Depth Chart Placement

Critesy - Shawn Crites - ND - 86 - LE - Starter

Draft King - John Shockley - USC - 87 - WR - 2nd behind JR

Tubby - Old Spice - Texas - 85 - FS - Starter

bearfan54 - Dan Jiggalo - Illinois - 87 - RB - Starter

SuperMcgee - Ricky Bobby - Washington State - 86 - WR - 2nd behind SR

rainman - Jordan Evans - Michigan - 86 - LOLB - Starter

fotbll36 - Mike Smith - West Virginia - 85 - FS - Starter

JU TE 9 - Matt Jones - Arkansas - 86 - HB - 3rd behind 2 JR(one being mcfadden)

Patriots-Lions - Mike Molitor - Michigan State - 86 - QB - Starter

giantfAn - Jordan Harris - Cal - 86 - HB - 3rd behind 2 SR

steelersfan43 - John Longwong - Nebraska - 84 - SS - Starter

thetedginnshow - Julius Lambert - Iowa - 85 - ROLB - Starter

VoteLynnSwan - Sylvester Franklin - Washington - 86 - HB - 2nd behind SR

smittyjs - Justin Smith - Arkansas - 91 - TE - Starter

Finz99 - Eric Stephenson - Texas - 87 - CB - Starter

cuzifelt1ikeit - Jack Black - VTech - 87 - LOLB - 2nd SR

Jughead10 - Ian Hoehl - VTech - 87 - SS - Starter

ny10804 - Amal Wayneworth - Texas - 86 - LT - 2nd behind SR

The Unseen - Thom Joseph - The 'U' - 87 - LE - Starter

stephenson86 - Jonny Stephenson - VTech - 89 - FB - Starter

Green Bay Scat - Kyle Scottini - ND - 86 - RG - Starter

HChu - Hau Chu - South Carolina - 86 - QB - 2nd behind SR

freddygoombatts - Barth Van De Saar - Michigan - 87 - 2nd to both LOLB and MLB(he's back up to another created player, ahahahah)

BeansDooma - Steve B - Penn State - 87 - HB - Starter

RexGrossmans-cheesecake - Ron Burgandy - Nebraska - 85 - ROLB - 2nd to SR.

the bold is who is who i got on my team...!

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh............ playing for one of my enemies. Whatever as long as I start next year it's all good.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

I'm going to go play some games now...and update on the 7th week or so.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOO me going to State. I guess at least it's not Ohio State...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy sweetness. Penn State is one of the schools I'd like to go to in real life.

You might wanna add the Username of those players.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i couldnt actually be happyer with mine
i think thats a brilliant plce too go, i love vtech
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote