Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-15-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RB Rankings(w/ video)

here are my raking feel free to post your own

1.Darren McFadden Arkansas
video- http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FCfZoPGEFA

2.Steve Slaton West Virgina
video- (sorry best I could find) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXDk...elated&search=

3.Mike Hart Michigan
video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6yFIRgjWs

4.Ray Rice Rutgers
video-(again best I could find) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmZmliWhtM

5.Johnathan Stewart Oregon
video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSKFOfc04Q

6.Ian Johnson Bosie State
video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIIWwg8iOl8
________
SHIP SALE

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like McFadden & Stewart as the top two RBs in next years draft.

Another one:
Allen Patrick - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evkb2x9YDTA (Only Video)

Last edited by JC the Savior : 04-15-2007 at 12:18 PM.
JC the Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antone Smith
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Antone Smith
I was a big fan of his when he came out of HS.. I sure hope he does well this season.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yeah???? check this out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1z0JQX0sebU

look at the 46 second mark, turns a guy COMPLETELY around.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

Reminds me a little of Reggie Bush.
________
Creampie Oral

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

No Beanie Wells?

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

oh, i couldnt tell if you meant in the college season or entering the draft?

Old 04-15-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

put stewart 2 and that would be my top 5

Ryan Torain is a sleeper who could surprise some people

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i cant believe emanuel moody got benched idk wha happened he wuz my favorat southern cal rb untill he just stopped playing... hes great!
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E7fBbygHSM4

look at the end around 2:08 he drags a guy about 3-5 feet.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

I hope Moody gets more carries next season but im also a big fan of CJ Gable and the potential he has

Old 04-16-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
I hope Moody gets more carries next season but im also a big fan of CJ Gable and the potential he has
moody has to take some mike hart lessons on how to hold the ball, though.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

What no Tebow :D
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:11 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mccfadden is so fast, i knew he was fast, but in those highlights nobody could catch him, he's the number one player right now, probaly will be right around this time next year.

the vikings will finally get their rb (sorry vikings fans, but i really dont see you guys doing anything this year)
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
mccfadden is so fast, i knew he was fast, but in those highlights nobody could catch him, he's the number one player right now, probaly will be right around this time next year.

the vikings will finally get their rb (sorry vikings fans, but i really dont see you guys doing anything this year)
Dont be sorry, I agree with you completely, though I prefer a couple of others guys over McFadden to be honest.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

J. Stewart (he has a talk show and still runs over the pac10)

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Beanie Wells will be top five next year. that man will truck so many defenders it will be insane.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No mention of Jamaal Charles? Had to split carries with Selvin Young last season but I think some people forget about his freshman season (Big 12 Freshman of the Year). With a full load next season, I think he will do some special things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgOdDkjUo1s (Long but a better video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXT9u...elated&search=
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No Felix Jones? He had a 1,000 yard season in the SEC playing behind McFadden.

I think he deserves to be on the list.

Also an outstanding return man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlXb_Qh3xA

Last edited by constant cough : 04-16-2007 at 04:11 PM.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch the video from about :18 to :48. Hart runs over MSU player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwj31RMXsqc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

haha Emanuel Moody! I went to HS with that kid. He's ridiculously fast.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

homer mention: Mike Goodson:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dvL-mIt-A7o

he had like 12 yards a carry against OU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 04-16-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

I like Heart and Rice then Mcfadden

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Profound

You all do realize we're about to see Steve Slaton play his first season with two healthy arms, right? Two seasons without being able to stiff arm or move the ball around... Yeah, it's his year...

...as if last year wasn't...