Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default im getting a new phone

and i cant decide which one.

http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/SilverStream/Pages/b_phonedetail.html?phoneID=126&price=$249.95

that one will cost me 59.95 after all is said and done.

http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/SilverStream/Pages/b_phonedetail.html?phoneID=116&price=$449.95

that one, 99.95

i have seen lots about the razr, but im interested to see if anyone knows much about the first phone, im looking for anything that is easy to use, and do either have a feature where i can put my own ringtones on there? or do i have to buy those seperately?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know much about the first one, but I would advise against getting a Razor. I have one, and while they are sleek and sexy looking, the thing falls out of my pocket all the time, I lose it a lot and it's very fragile. It's thin so it's perfect for slipping into really hard to get spots like under the seat of your car. The reception isn't great, and I've already had to tape mine to keep it from falling apart. I would suggest the other phone even though I know nothing about simply because Razors aren't very good.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Razrs are sexy
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Razrs are sexy
im sexy

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink

razrs are overrated.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56
Quote:
Razrs are sexy
im sexy

=

Sexy
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Razrs are sexy
im sexy

=

Sexy
hmm, that swayed me some.

Old 08-05-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GET A HELIO
Old 08-05-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anything beat one of these??

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does anything beat one of these??

I've seriously wanted to get one of those and just mess with people. Like in a social situation where I'm talking to some random person have my old ringer go off, sorry I have to take this, and just pull out a huge phone just to see the look on their face. Also retro is awesome and it doesn't get any more retro than those.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
GET A HELIO
That's not a phone. :?

I would suggest the razor. I've had it since christmas and it is pretty good. I will admit it does slip out of my pocket while driving. Never had a problem with reception.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
GET A HELIO
That's not a phone. :?

I would suggest the razor. I've had it since christmas and it is pretty good. I will admit it does slip out of my pocket while driving. Never had a problem with reception.
im not too worried about reception, i get decent where i live, and it gets better as i go to the cities. i like the razr caus it can take videos, for anyone who uses those companies for ringtones, which seems to be the best?

Old 08-06-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink

I just use my phone to... you know... call people. Spending a lot on a phone never really appealed to me. The girlfriend has a razr, though.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get that new chocolate phone. That one looks sexy and yummy!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe

That thing looks sweet.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39
Quote:

That thing looks sweet.
Nice pun.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:26 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go with a razr, my friend has one and loves it.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:41 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

as for ringtones i used to have a motorola phona, i could hook it up to my computer and download ringtones to it. and im pretty sure you can do the same with the razr there is a little slot you can hook a usb cord to (the same thing as a psp cord if you have one of those) but im not sure if it comes with the cord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

I have had every cell known to man it seems like, and the Razors suck. I have had nothing but constant problems. They look nice, but thats about it.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:24 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

try the samsung a900.... its thinner than a razor and has better capabilites.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:58 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
I don't know much about the first one, but I would advise against getting a Razor. I have one, and while they are sleek and sexy looking, the thing falls out of my pocket all the time, I lose it a lot and it's very fragile. It's thin so it's perfect for slipping into really hard to get spots like under the seat of your car. The reception isn't great, and I've already had to tape mine to keep it from falling apart. I would suggest the other phone even though I know nothing about simply because Razors aren't very good.
I love my razor, and from what I've seen from my phone, I don't have any of the problems you're having. Naturally, Cingular's Service is pretty crappy, which is why my service and reception is crappy. I love the fact that is so thin because it doesn't take up much room in my pocket.

I would say get the Razr but that's just me....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39
Quote:

That thing looks sweet.
Nice pun.
Im getting that tommorow thats the release date its for verizon wireless only

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:56 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
I love my razor, and from what I've seen from my phone, I don't have any of the problems you're having. Naturally, Cingular's Service is pretty crappy, which is why my service and reception is crappy. I love the fact that is so thin because it doesn't take up much room in my pocket.

I would say get the Razr but that's just me....
Most of my problems are because I'm clumsy and always drop it, and it ALWAYS slips out of my pocket and I have to go back and figure out where I dropped it. It gets annoying after a while. The phone is somewhat decent, but it isn't heavy duty enough to handle being my phone effectively, thus the tape on it.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Re: im getting a new phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
and i cant decide which one.

http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/SilverStream/Pages/b_phonedetail.html?phoneID=126&price=$249.95

that one will cost me 59.95 after all is said and done.

http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/SilverStream/Pages/b_phonedetail.html?phoneID=116&price=$449.95

that one, 99.95

i have seen lots about the razr, but im interested to see if anyone knows much about the first phone, im looking for anything that is easy to use, and do either have a feature where i can put my own ringtones on there? or do i have to buy those seperately?
none of them get the chocolate
http://www.verizonwireless.com/chocolate/

small as a card

oh man i think i wet my self
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a black RAZR and I haven't had any problems at all with it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote