Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Steeler Forum Team Leader

not that it really matters, but do we have a Team Leader yet?? maybe JBond, if you see this, you can shed some light on the situation. if we don't have one, when one will be announced. or if we do have one who it is because i haven't seen anyone with it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 04-16-2007 at 04:36 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Casey Hampton is going to be more vocal on the defensive side of the ball, Ben has been the leader on the offensive side.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry i didn't clarify but i meant like a steelers team leader on this forum. but i do agree with what you said about who on the team is going to stand up.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats a team leader mean (for this)

and in real football i agree with Jay, also i see james harrison stepping it up on D along with Hines on O
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post

and in real football i agree with Jay, also i see james harrison stepping it up on D along with Hines on O
i don't know what it signafies but you see them under different ppls name. they are the team leader for the team that support. i think Ward made an announcement somewhere. i

Old 04-16-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's it going guys! I was just in the neighborhood and...

HEY! What's that under my name?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

oh a team leader on here, what's that all about?
Old 04-16-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
How's it going guys! I was just in the neighborhood and...

HEY! What's that under my name?
yea i just saw that you were signed on and that your name was blue. how come you never post in the Team Board?? just curious, not that it matters.

and how did you go about getting this title??

Old 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayA55 View Post
oh a team leader on here, what's that all about?
It's not a big deal. The mods just picked some experienced posters to "police" the team discussion boards (eliminate spam, end flame wars, etc.) since there is a lot more to keep track of with each team having its own forum.

So, I'll be on the Steelers forum a lot more, but feel free to send me a PM if you see any malicious activities going on, and I'll try my best to get on it.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yea i just saw that you were signed on and that your name was blue. how come you never post in the Team Board?? just curious, not that it matters.

and how did you go about getting this title??
I post about Steelers stuff more on other message boards, but I'll be shifting my focus onto here from now on.

And as to how I got the title, well, I'll refer you to the words of almighty Ward.

Quote:
We (the mod staff) have selected you as a potential Team Leader. What this means is that you are an example of what a good, respectful, and intelligent poster is to other users. You are active...on the boards. Your responsibilities would be to keep watch over your team's board for spammers, trolls, and flame wars. You will not join the mod staff, but rather be just below us.

Old 04-16-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
I post about Steelers stuff more on other message boards, but I'll be shifting my focus onto here from now on.

And as to how I got the title, well, I'll refer you to the words of almighty Ward.
haha sounds good. i like how he had to act like he needed to remind all you guys that you will still be under the mods.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha sounds good. i like how he had to act like he needed to remind all you guys that you will still be under the mods.
Oh, the sweet balance of power!

Old 04-16-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, the sweet balance of power!
well i guess welcome isn't in order, i'll go with congrats.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well i guess welcome isn't in order, i'll go with congrats.
Thanks man.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post

Put Kellen Winslow in for the fans place... And then he'll fire up the defense.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

PittPete PittPete PittPete

How come our team leader is a hockey fan? I guess it could be worse. He could be a Pirates fan.
PittPete is offline   Reply With Quote