Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Pick a team that you think will be a wild card?
Broncos 5 13.51%
Chiefs 2 5.41%
Titans 5 13.51%
Bengals 10 27.03%
Jets 10 27.03%
Steelers 4 10.81%
Jaguars 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2007, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Gotitansfreak10

Assuming the Colts, Patriots, Ravens, and Chargers win their division, which team do you think will get 1 of the wild cards
Old 04-17-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think those are some pretty large assumptions. You are likely better off having a "pick the AFC playoff teams" thread.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I don't think anyone can just assume that out of the gate. If you were to say "Let's suppose that...were to win their divisions", it makes a little more sense, but as bsaza said, you might as well make a playoff prediction thread.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm... assuming the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, who will be the #32 draft pick next year?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-17-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Hmm... assuming the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, who will be the #32 draft pick next year?
Your questions are always so hard...daggum, I can't figure this out for the life of me...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

brady breaks his leg week 1, patriots are out of it, same for colts with peyton, etc etc.

Not that I wish anyone harm my point is you never know.

Plus who knows for the WC there are alot of teams capable, I would like an other button.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i asume the bengals will win the divsion and the ravens wiin the wild card. Where is that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah, I like the assumption San Diego wins the AFC West hands down....

but it's also just ridiculous to assume that. If Cutler develops well, look for the Broncos to be strong, and although KC is third in my mind, they were a playoff team last year too. Not a great thread, if you're making those assumptions.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I assume this thread will melt down, so let's just lock it and reload with something legit...

Old 04-17-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the Steelers will win the North. so where that option

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the steelers are the only team to make the playoffs from the AFC and will then have to play all four games every weekend and make THAT the best superbowl run ever. wheres that option??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i think the Steelers will win the North. so where that option
It's in Pittsburgh, the only place it belongs.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Gotitansfreak10

if you are going to make a wild card prediction, you have to predict what teams will win the divisions. i was just picking the front runners that most would say pre-season would win the division. it doesnt mean anything. all it was are the current best teams in the divisions and the winners of the division last year.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the titan's will win it, either them or the Bengals.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i actually believe the ravens will possibly win the wildcard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Thomas7399

I think if the Bengals dont win the division, they'll win one of the wild cards
Old 04-17-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patriots and Titans will be your Wild Card teams.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OMG!!!! How are the Browns not an option??!!?!?!

This i will never understand.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
OMG!!!! How are the Browns not an option??!!?!?!

This i will never understand.
Its not a poll for who will have the first overall pick. ;)
Old 04-17-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i belive denver will make it to the eplayoffs, possibly with a wildcard birth.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the jets had too easy of a schedule last year and will not be as good this year. i d say they just miss out on the playoffs. the broncos will be a force this year and if cutler just does his job they are a lock to get in imo.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

not even gonna put the raiders on the poll? Im insulted
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati should have made it last year, and that was with Carson coming back from his January injury, the injuries suffered on the OL, and the ridiculous number of arrests, so I would think they make it in this year as either a division champion or wildcard entry.

Last edited by Geo : 04-17-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
the jets had too easy of a schedule last year and will not be as good this year. i d say they just miss out on the playoffs. the broncos will be a force this year and if cutler just does his job they are a lock to get in imo.
It wasn't all that easy last year, though it is harder this year, it was just easy late last year. And it's easy late this year too, so...
Old 04-17-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Division Winners:

Patriots
Broncos
Ravens
Colts

Wild Card:

Bengals
Chargers