Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2006, 05:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Best Madden Ever

Which Is The Best Madden Ever?

The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink

madden was around before 2001
Old 08-07-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Roger McIntosh
Rookie

Roger McIntosh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
i know but thats when the jinxs started

Thanks bearfan54
Roger McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger McIntosh
Quote:
nothing happened to john madden when he was on the cover....
Old 08-07-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger McIntosh
Quote:
nothing happened to john madden when he was on the cover....
ya but thats not why i did that i did that cause i saw this pic so thats why
Old 08-07-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden '07 is the best because we have all played it already...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Madden '07 is the best because we have all played it already...
Perfect :) Awnser :D
Old 08-07-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2004!

Most fun.

and while being hard (im not one of those that masters madden games like some people boast), it did not feel like you were being forced to do bad by the computer going to unrealistic lengths to stop you making a play. that type of stuff i have noticed more in the recent 2 year games.

2007? i dont know. i just hope they have fixed the offensive line problems wer they do not kno who to take and ignore pass rushers who go way far wide, and just let them sack you.

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really enjoyed 02 myself, really propeled it for me to buy it every year :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
raiderfan_89
Pro Bowler

raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.

I liked '02 with the legendary players,I remember getting all the great players on my franchise team thorugh free agents,that was fun.Good they finally decided to bring that back.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink

05 for me, thats the year the hit stick was introduced
Old 08-07-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

it has to be 2003 with Marshall Faulk that was the first real dynasty mode, also the mini games and mini camp were introduced, and the soundtrack wasnt bad.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan_89
I liked '02 with the legendary players,I remember getting all the great players on my franchise team thorugh free agents,that was fun.Good they finally decided to bring that back.
what do ya mean they ? did they bring that back
Old 08-07-2006, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

wow has there ever been a white guy on the cover other than madden?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:53 PM    (permalink
ChiBear
Rookie

ChiBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey Brian Dawkins, you forgot this:

But really, I agree, 2004 was good. But, it was also the Dick Jaroun/Bears era....
ChiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is easy it's 2002, why you ask? Expansion Draft!!!!!!!!!

They need to bring it back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for modern NFL games I gotta go with the first ESPN Football with TO on the cover, not only was it the first football game to release for just 20 bucks but it was the most realistic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
This is easy it's 2002, why you ask? Expansion Draft!!!!!!!!!

They need to bring it back.
thats exactly why i voted for 02
Old 08-07-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

turninandburnin1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2004 loved it they added a bunch of new features and stuff it was Chillin. 07 is gonna be tight as hell to on the 360.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden 04 was awesome I played that more than any other madden, I think madden 07 on 360 will be the best from I have seen looks great.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else wish that you could get those madden cards where you can have Barry Sanders and Mike Singeltary are your team?
Old 08-07-2006, 06:33 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2000 was the best.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
raiderfan_89
Pro Bowler

raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan_89
what do ya mean they ? did they bring that back
I'm pretty sure,In the last Gamepro I was reading it said that they had brought it back.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:37 PM    (permalink
raiderfan_89
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Anybody else wish that you could get those madden cards where you can have Barry Sanders and Mike Singeltary are your team?
they are gonna bring that back
Old 08-07-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

The best one was the one where you could be the QB, scramble, and use the right analog stick to tell the closest WR where to go (I forget which one that was in). Even now when I play Madden 06, I try to do it, but of course, to no avail. They should bring that back...