Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
wonder if he has considered oklahoma? they are probably looking for RBs
They already have two of the top three RB in next year's class according to scout.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he tries that hurdle in college he may get broken in half

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 04-18-2007 at 11:51 AM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
He he tries that hurdle in college he may get broken in half
Like Brian Leonard.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid looks like a punk. Hopefully SC dont give him an offer or hopefully he'll comitt somewhere else. He pretty bog though 340 bech 500 back squat and 305 power clean. thats pretty damn good.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
actually he's a senior next year and will prolly be atleast a 4 star and everyone thinks he's going to TAMU as of right now but has alot of offers

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...=54392&sport=1
3200 yards rushing his Junior year...DAMN LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Last edited by smittyjs : 04-18-2007 at 01:55 PM.
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Golden Tate ND

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constant cough View Post
His highlights are amazing but he sounds like he wants offers from the big schools, USC,Ohio St. and LSU just so he can say he has them. Sounds very cocky.

I guess I wouldn't mind if LSU offered him though he's not really a need with Trindon Holiday around.
correct me if i am wrong, but isn't trindon holiday 5'5?? i know he is blazing fast, prolly fastest in NCAA right now, but i don't really see him being a RB. maybe 3-4 WR and KR/PR.

i think it would BA if LSU offered him. he is fast enough, has great balance and moves, and he is obviously durable because even though it is highschool to get 3200+ yrds in a year you have to be carrying the ball.....A LOT.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Holiday's 5'7, I think. Maybe a bit smaller.

They played him at RB a good bit last year, and it seemed like every time he got the ball he went a long way. Hes very versatile. I'd like to see him get used much more than he was last year, but I think he could be bogged down with all the backs LSU has.

I really don't like the way this McGuffie guy carries himself. Its good to be confident in yourself, but when you haven't played a down of college football you probably shouldn't be too critical of anyone who has.

Last edited by TigerBait45 : 04-18-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: spelled his name wrong
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait45 View Post
Holiday's 5'7, I think. Maybe a bit smaller.

They played him at RB a good bit last year, and it seemed like every time he got the ball he went a long way. Hes very versatile. I'd like to see him get used much more than he was last year, but I think he could be bogged down with all the backs LSU has.
well not only that but 5'7 or shorter, which i think he is 5'5, isn't meant to run into 6'1-6'6 big bodies for a long time. especially when LSU has Alley Broussard. 250 lbs of man.

Old 04-18-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

I think it depends on how they use him, really. Holiday's small but you can use him out of that RB position in a lot of different ways.

Put him in the backfield and motion him outside, where hes covered by a linebacker. Thats a huge mismatch considering how fast he is.

I really like his potential, as you can tell. I don't think he should get the bulk of the carries, but hes too explosive to just use on kick off returns and as a 3rd or 4th receiver, especially since he saw the field primarily as a running back last year.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=1713469

5'7 is the listing here, but I dunno if thats entirely accurate.

Last edited by TigerBait45 : 04-18-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

i agree that he could be used more than what i said but i don't think he could handle a full load at the college level much less the pro level. i also think that sam mcguffie could put on 15-25 lbs and be able to bring something when he runs into somebody. and i don't think he would loose anything by adding that much. and he is just a junior in high school so he could potentially grow another inch or two. those two in the same backfield would be scary, and i am all for LSU being scary.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
They already have two of the top three RB in next year's class according to scout.
according to rivals, it seems like oklahoma will have the recruiting title next year.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

The face of victory.
He looks like he thinks he is a thug :P

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please lets not turn him into Jimmy Clausen
Old 04-18-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

The next reggie is going to Colorado
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Smashmouth
Rookie

Smashmouth hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Yeah really with that cross around his neck right?????
Smashmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Smashmouth
Rookie

Smashmouth hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
no he isnt he thought about it but backed out the last minute

this kid sam has to gain at least 25 lbs hes wayy too light at 185
He's only a Junior in high school. Noel Devine only weighs 175 and Chris Rainey weighs like 155.Reggie Bush only weighed 183 coming out of high school. So he is big enough to play. He's still young and will gain weight when he gets to college.
Smashmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashmouth View Post
Yeah really with that cross around his neck right?????
No, with the hat all tipped and the poser face like he's hard, and i'v also heard he thinks he is from alot of guys

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
It's funny because he goes to Cy-Fair which is between here and Houston and it's an upper middle class, predominately white school. So you know he is hard.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

He looks like the kind of guy you just want to punch.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashmouth View Post
He's only a Junior in high school. Noel Devine only weighs 175 and Chris Rainey weighs like 155.Reggie Bush only weighed 183 coming out of high school. So he is big enough to play. He's still young and will gain weight when he gets to college.
good point there but to be quite honest chris rainey and noel devine will never carry the full load and they play in an offense which enables them to avoid injury and Reggie never did carry the full load in college which is what i expect McGuffie to do i just hope he dosent go to a program tha likes to pound it up cause he will get murdered but yeah mcguffie will be in the NFL someday as a starting back just watch him!
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i think we should see where he goes and how he does in college before we decide he is already going to be drafted...maybe he will put on "too much weight" and end up being another white fullback

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see McGuffie try and hurdle Urlacher or Sean Taylor.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

well its official, USC has made an offer for McGuffie...

http://usc.rivals.com/barrier_noentr...fid=&tid=&mid=

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
well its official, USC has made an offer for McGuffie...

http://usc.rivals.com/barrier_noentr...fid=&tid=&mid=

Your a few weeks late...
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote