Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Biggest Playmaker in the NFL

Who do you think is the most exciting playmaker in the NFL?

This looks like a pretty good list to me, but I am open for suggestions to add or remove opyions. They can be offensive or defensive players.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its tough...I'm gonna go with Terrell Owens over Michael Vick. No one has stopped Terrell Owens the past 2 years, he's been unreal.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed about TO, I hate his attitude, but the guy never ceases to amaze me.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate Him but T.O.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BushIsnt#1

Peyton Manning takes control of games.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
HokiesSkins2621
Rookie

HokiesSkins2621 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Steve Smith should have votes. He was the real MVP last season. but i voted Ed Reed. The man had 16 interceptions in two seasons before he got hurt last year.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
Snyder, get me Gano!
HokiesSkins2621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BushIsnt#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesSkins2621
Steve Smith should have votes. He was the real MVP last season. but i voted Ed Reed. The man had 16 interceptions in two seasons before he got hurt last year.
Ya Steve Smith should have more votes. And mcnabb should be there.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink

most exciting is vick and the best is manning
Old 08-09-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow not 1 vote for LT or Steve Smith. I thought Smith would win this.

Feed Moncrief
Old 08-09-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is Steve Smith no ocntest. Not only does he catch but he returns.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talk about pure opinion...

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BushIsnt#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
Quote:
Joseph Addai for Rookie of the Year!...
TALK ABOUT PURE OPINION^^^^......
Old 08-09-2006, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushIsnt#1
Quote:
Quote:
Joseph Addai for Rookie of the Year!...
TALK ABOUT PURE OPINION^^^^......
1) If you're going to quote me, do it correctly.

2) I didn't declare Addai Rookie of the Year, I'm simply rooting for him to win that award. That's not an opinion so much as it is a wish.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Vick is the best playmaker in the league.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Mike Vick isn't the best anything.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink

Steve Smith, Hes a threat to take it all the way on any given play. Whether its a screen pass or a long bomb.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
Quote:
hes the most athletic qb in the nfl and best scrambling qb in the nfl and most exciting player in football
Old 08-09-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I disagree. He isn't the best passer but he is by far the best runner of all QB. He does have the ability to beat you with the arm too. He probably has one of the strongest arms in the NFL as well. No one can make plays like he can. But thank you for your educated response in which you tell me who you think is better and give decent reasoning behind it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BushIsnt#1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I disagree. He isn't the best passer but he is by far the best runner of all QB. He does have the ability to beat you with the arm too. He probably has one of the strongest arms in the NFL as well. No one can make plays like he can. But thank you for your educated response in which you tell me who you think is better and give decent reasoning behind it.
Mike Vick is good but I think the best playmaking QB is Culpepper.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT is, in my opinion, the most exciting player in football. I like his attitude and the way he plays the game. He's not the flashiest guy out there on the field but he's a threat to take it all the way or to a short little pass for a TD. He's a complete back, he's exciting when he's on the turf, and is in my opinion, the best RB going into this season.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't like Vick either. He hasn't impressed me with anything he does in the game. I don't see him as being a leader, which is what the QB is. I feel that he's a "me" type player and I don't like that. If he can't scramble then he dumps off the ball to the TE. While he's smart enough to realize that the TE is available he's not one of the Top 5 in the league, and maybe not in the Top 10 as far as I'm concerned. QB's should be able to throw the ball around to many different receivers and guide their time to the "W". For all his hype, he hasn't shown me that he can do that.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he comes back strong this year my vote is Ed Reed, although of course Santana is electric.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith is a one man wrecking crew
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink

Top 5

1. Braylon Edwards
2. Kellen Winslow
3. Dennis Northcutt
4. Jerome Harrison
5. Joshua Cribbs

Old 08-09-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermaineRace
Top 5

1. Braylon Edwards
2. Kellen Winslow

3. Dennis Northcutt
4. Jerome Harrison
5. Joshua Cribbs

Hey you never know about the first two, it could happen.

Feed Moncrief