Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 'Pacman' Jones buys full-page newspaper ad for letter to fans

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones bought a full-page newspaper advertisement to print an open letter in which he promised to regain trust of his team and fans.

In the advertisement in the sports section of Friday's editions of The Tennessean -- Nashville's daily newspaper -- Jones told his family, coaches, teammates and Titans fans he must reorganize his priorities.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has said he is going to straighten out in the past, and he kept screwing up. He may change, but every Titans fan (or anyone who follows football) will have a initial reaction of "I've heard this before".

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear you but I hope for his sake it is true but I won't hold my breath maybe taking the game of football away opened his eyes?
Old 04-20-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Actions speak louder than words. We'll see what he's doing this time next year.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Oh, and until he cleans up his act he'll have a prominent spot in my NFL Criminal video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqOU7lgKYc
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Nice idea from his agent...
Old 04-20-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well there goes some future bail money. :D

In all serious I'm proud that he is going back to school and hope he can get his life on a positive track and I look forward to seeing him on the field again.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Well there goes some future bail money. :DIn all serious I'm proud that he is going back to school and hope he can get his life on a positive track and I look forward to seeing him on the field again.
LOL, good 1/

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And whats Chris Henry been doing? He might actually be doing something rather than telling people about what hes going to do

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
He has said he is going to straighten out in the past, and he kept screwing up. He may change, but every Titans fan (or anyone who follows football) will have a initial reaction of "I've heard this before".
Actually in the past he has vehemently denied any wrong doing and claimed he was being targeted...the closest he ever came before to saying he'll straighten up was when he said he might start hanging out in obscure jazz clubs to try and stop being targeted (which he didn't do, although I think he was kidding).

Actions do speak louder than words, but he has no action right now that will fix things. The only action he can take is a lack of action - a lack of doing what he usually was doing. Obviously this will take a lot of time and won't truly be fulfilled until he retires hopefully many years from now with no more incidents. So in a way, there's really nothing he can do right now but promise he will change in the form of gestures like this.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Nice idea from his agent...
Exactly this isn't Pacmans idea at all, do you think he cares what people think about him? He don't care he is sittin back countin his money, so he knows how much to take with him to the next strip club he can go to and his boys can shoot up.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable : 04-20-2007 at 10:08 PM.
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if it was insincere, it was a nice gesture. It sure didn't hurt him, in my opinion.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Even if it was insincere, it was a nice gesture. It sure didn't hurt him, in my opinion.
At this point can anything hurt him more?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote