Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently "don't mess with Pav" is more of a plea for mercy than statement of caution.

What a juvenile point of view.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
pav

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Bears
Ravens
Eagles
Falcons
Buccs
Colts
Seahawks
Jags

TEAMS OVER VIKINGS
That's just plain ridiculous Jags and Bears might be close, other than but other than that, you are dillusional. And i'm considered the insane one on here. You must have a grudge agianst the Vikings. I don't even know who the Seahawks or Buccs have playing on there lines other than simeon rice. Call me arrogant, but if i've never heard of them, they are irrelevant. Falcons, John Abraham and Kerney are great, but who is stuffing the run? Yeah falcons have a horrible run defense, but somehow you manage to rate their line over that of the vikings. Jags, two great runstuffers who get into the backfield, but their ends aren't exactly household names. The Giants have a better line than The buccs, Hawks, Eagles, and Falcons, but you somehow forgot to mention them. And don't say that i'm a Giants homer, because if i'm not mistaken the 3 DE in the Probowl from the NFC were Peppers, Osi and Strahan. The Ravens have Suggs and an unproven Haloti on the team and you are putting them ahead of Pat and Kevin Williams, Udeze, and James. I tried to find the most well rounded NFL defensive Line in the league and this is what i got. Let's be reasonable people. If i am starting a team and i had to pick a Defensive Unit to play for me, It is Udeze and James, pure young passrushers, Pat Williams a veteran NT who not only stuffs the run, but gets into the backfeild, and Kevin Williams, another young DT who routinely disrupts plays in the backfeild and made it to the probowl at a very young age. Give me a break people. I agree, i should have put the bears in, don't give me buccs or ravens or jags or colts or anybody else.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
pav

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Apparently "don't mess with Pav" is more of a plea for mercy than statement of caution.

A personal shot. Cute. It's a line from a song. Oh and regarding the ridiculous idea that julius jones is a better and more productive running back than tiki barber shows your ignorance. Look at the stats, genious boy.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Bears
Ravens
Eagles
Falcons
Buccs
Colts
Seahawks
Jags

TEAMS OVER VIKINGS
That's just plain ridiculous Jags and Bears might be close, other than but other than that, you are dillusional. And i'm considered the insane one on here. You must have a grudge agianst the Vikings. I don't even know who the Seahawks or Buccs have playing on there lines other than simeon rice. Call me arrogant, but if i've never heard of them, they are irrelevant. Falcons, John Abraham and Kerney are great, but who is stuffing the run? Yeah falcons have a horrible run defense, but somehow you manage to rate their line over that of the vikings. Jags, two great runstuffers who get into the backfield, but their ends aren't exactly household names. The Giants have a better line than The buccs, Hawks, Eagles, and Falcons, but you somehow forgot to mention them. And don't say that i'm a Giants homer, because if i'm not mistaken the 3 DE in the Probowl from the NFC were Peppers, Osi and Strahan. The Ravens have Suggs and an unproven Haloti on the team and you are putting them ahead of Pat and Kevin Williams, Udeze, and James. I tried to find the most well rounded NFL defensive Line in the league and this is what i got. Let's be reasonable people. If i am starting a team and i had to pick a Defensive Unit to play for me, It is Udeze and James, pure young passrushers, Pat Williams a veteran NT who not only stuffs the run, but gets into the backfeild, and Kevin Williams, another young DT who routinely disrupts plays in the backfeild and made it to the probowl at a very young age. Give me a break people. I agree, i should have put the bears in, don't give me buccs or ravens or jags or colts or anybody else.
that proves you have no football knowledge...

did you forget who lead in sacks in the nfl?

Grant Wistrom
Marcus Tubbs
Rocky Bernard
Bryce Fisher

buccs

Rice
White
Spires
McFarland
Hovan

jags

there end had more sacks then the whole vikings dline

gaints

no i just forgot to list them simple they should be on the list

ravens

Pryce
Suggs
Nagta
Green
Thomas
Gregg

you have to remember the ravens run a diffrent defence 4-6

the player above had a total of 25 sacks last year

panthers

not to take anything away from them cause they got a nice line but there starter have total of 19 sacks last year
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Bears
Ravens
Eagles
Falcons
Buccs
Colts
Seahawks
Jags

TEAMS OVER VIKINGS
See? This is why Pro Bowl voting is so screwed up. People like you see names that you recognize and assume that he's better than somebody you don't know.

Oh yeah, and those pure pass rushers you love so much on the Vikings? They combined for five sacks.

Meanwhile, Seattle led the league in sacks, and Jacksonville led the league in sacks per pass attempt. But you don't know their defensive linemen, so they must not be good.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
why don't we just throw all 32 teams into the poll? And do you seriously want to know my age? i'll tell you if you tell me.
11?
Well if i was 11, i'd be a pretty darn smart 11 year old. Let's just say that it's summer vacation and i'm waiting for college to start. I personally wouldn't be very proud if i was over the age of 20 and on a football forum, no offense.
So if that's true, you should be leaving soon..? I mean you must be pretty close to 20 if you're in college. :roll:

What is wrong with the Colts? No need to explain Freeney or Simon. Mathis is a good end who is overlooked because of Freeney, and I think Brock is also better than a lot of DTs in the NFL. I'm not saying they're the best, but they deserve mention. Plus they've proven themselves as a unit...

And if you think Julius Jones is less productive than Tiki Barber, I don't know why I'm even posting here... Even if Jones has some obscure stat that is better than Tiki's, there's no comparison. I like Jones, but he is not comparable to Tiki at this point.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

this is officially the worst thread on this board.

pav: please grow up before even thinking about telling me how to live my life. i'm sorry, but the idea that a 16-19 year old has any vague idea what life is like at 24 is absolutely laughable. the fact that you're even defending what you think is even worse.

and no, i haven't even gotten to the worst part. you've displayed such an utter lack of football knowledge by creating this poll and "defending" it, that you should really probably watch a few games before posting here again. better would be to take some time and read through what people with a significantly better understanding of football have said about the sport in other places.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

panthers ok , but the second and only other option are the viqueens ?

there are the steelers , the giants , the bears , the pats , and maybe also the saints ( with 2 good DEs ) and you choose the vikes ?
Old 08-15-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vikings may have the most talented D-line,but they do not play up to it.

how bout the browncos?lol,jk
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a big fan of the line the Falcons are putting out there. Coleman is arguably the best pass rushing defensive tackle in the NFL, Kerney is great all around, and Abraham is one of the top sack artists in the entire league. Until Jenkins or Kevin Williams prove they can stay healthy and dominant, I'm going with Atlanta.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
why don't we just throw all 32 teams into the poll? And do you seriously want to know my age? i'll tell you if you tell me.
11?
Well if i was 11, i'd be a pretty darn smart 11 year old. Let's just say that it's summer vacation and i'm waiting for college to start. I personally wouldn't be very proud if i was over the age of 20 and on a football forum, no offense.
Why? I am 18 so i'm not speaking from Personal Experiance, but its a place where you can talk about football with people who share the same interests. I mean would you talk to your girlfriend about this stuff? No. Age doesn't really matter IMO
Agreed. But, i would like to think that men over the age of 20 have jobs and responsibilities. Arguing on a football forum is a no no if you are over 20, in my opinion. Heck, even i feel like a loser on here. In retrospect i really regret not getting a summer job.
You'd be suprised how many people go on this site at their jobs.

Pretty much the reason i come to work....
P
Old 08-15-2006, 05:54 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck
I am a big fan of the line the Falcons are putting out there. Coleman is arguably the best pass rushing defensive tackle in the NFL, Kerney is great all around, and Abraham is one of the top sack artists in the entire league. Until Jenkins or Kevin Williams prove they can stay healthy and dominant, I'm going with Atlanta.

Pass rushing their great at,stopping the run is a WAY different story.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:

A personal shot. Cute. It's a line from a song. Oh and regarding the ridiculous idea that julius jones is a better and more productive running back than tiki barber shows your ignorance. Look at the stats, genious boy.
Nice, I'm glad to see that your reaction is consistent with my previous judgment of your mental faculties. Bravo.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 08-15-2006, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucs have one of the most underrated Dlines in the NFL. No wonder you don't know about them...

Sure Rice is the only one you know, and he deserves it. Rice routinely puts up 10+ sacks a year, when most teams know he is our best D lineman. The fact is Rice has 10 less career sacks than Strahan, and Strahan has played 3 more years, and he had 22 in one year. Strahan has had 7 seasons with 10 or les sacks, and Rice has one while playing with ARIZONA and us. So Rice is better than Strahan.

Our DTs have the potential to be very good. Chris Hovan played really well for, when he was though to be "washed up". Our future NT, Anthony Bryant, is a 335 pound force who will, IMO, produce similar to Warren sapp in his prime in 2 years.

Our other DE rotation is also very good. Greg Spires is Mr. Underrated, he really plays the run well and also provides with with a decent pass rush. Our other DE, Dewayne, is another young player on our DL who will break out as soon as he gets the chance to play every day.

Call me a homer, I really don't care, but I believe that the Bucs DL is Top 5 material, and will be Top 3 Material in 2 years

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

No offense there dude, but you can't just list sacks as the sole barometer for how good a DE is. Especially over a career. Strahan was a late bloomer, and had to be shifted over to the strong side before he truly started to excel. Also, Rice isn't even average when it comes to playing the run, and he doesn't have the repertoire that Strahan has. Either way, I think you could possibly make a case that Rice is a better pass rusher than Mike is, but definitely not a better total package.

With that said, I actually do agree with you about the Bucs DLine. They are very good, and since Sapp left they have kind of flown under the radar a bit. However, they still don't come in the top 3. But they are among the best.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No offense there dude, but you can't just list sacks as the sole barometer for how good a DE is. Especially over a career. Strahan was a late bloomer, and had to be shifted over to the strong side before he truly started to excel. Also, Rice isn't even average when it comes to playing the run, and he doesn't have the repertoire that Strahan has. Either way, I think you could possibly make a case that Rice is a better pass rusher than Mike is, but definitely not a better total package.

With that said, I actually do agree with you about the Bucs DLine. They are very good, and since Sapp left they have kind of flown under the radar a bit. However, they still don't come in the top 3. But they are among the best.
No offence taken, IDK how Strahan does against the run, so I can't comment on that...but I agree with your entire post

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It makes me mad to say this but the Hags have to be up there with Stroud and Henderson clogging up the middle of the d-line

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Freeney is more of a product of the scheme and coaching staff than anything else.
You really think someone with his speed, explosiveness, and moves wouldn't succeed elsewhere?
I do think that. There is more to being a great defensive lineman than all that. The man can't play the run at all. Sure he will get the occasional big play behind the line, but he is all pass rush. He is up to field so quick that he takes himself out of plays all the time. Two years ago I was so worried about the same thing with Osi. I honestly didn't think Osi was going to be a great player because he used to take himself out of running plays all the time. He adapted. Freeney has shown he hasn't. He GREATLY benefits from playing with Manning and having a lead all the time. And he benefits even more by playing indoors on that turf. He is in a perfect situation to shine right now, but on most other teams he wouldn't have that novelty. And I really think he will see this if he ever hits the open market. Teams won't be making him the highest defensive player in the game. He should just ride a good thing out and resign with the Colts now, so more people don't realize how one dimensional he is.
At least I know I'm dealing with a hopeless case now. What part of "the scheme and the staff call for him to play that way" do you not understand? A big part of the Tampa 2 is to generate pressure, and a player who is playing pass first, especially one with the talent of Dwight Freeney, is going to accomplish that goal much better than a player who has a run responsibility before he tries to get to the QB. Considering that the Tampa 2 almost NEVER uses a blitz, getting that pressure with the DL is essential, so the scheme leaves it to the LBs and secondary to clean up any runs that get by. That's why the safeties in Tampa 2 schemes are generally very fast, and tend to be hard hitters. Also, the Colts coaching staff preaches to the DL to get to the QB first, and worry about the run if and/or when it happens. So, if a DE is playing in a scheme that requires him to get to the QB as fast as he can, and his coaches are telling him to play the pass invariably, doesn't it stand to reason that he's very likely to overrun a lot of running plays, and look like a bad run defender because of it?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
effthiskid11
Rookie

effthiskid11 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dono, the Vikes Interior line is pretty hard to beat, Henderson/Stroud is the only DT combo better than that, but overall I'd say its the Panthers, if everyone is healthy.

sig by rainbeaukid
effthiskid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effthiskid11
I dono, the Vikes Interior line is pretty hard to beat, Henderson/Stroud is the only DT combo better than that, but overall I'd say its the Panthers, if everyone is healthy.
I agree, Peppers is a absolute beast, Ma'ake Memouta is a very good run stuffer, if Kris Jenkins is healthy he will be a very good DT.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
effthiskid11
Rookie

effthiskid11 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by effthiskid11
I agree, Peppers is a absolute beast, Ma'ake Memouta is a very good run stuffer, if Kris Jenkins is healthy he will be a very good DT.
They both are excellent run stuffers, and the thing I like a lot about them is they should free up Peppers

sig by rainbeaukid
effthiskid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Can't believe none of ya'll mentioned the Phins DL.

Jason Taylor
Vonnie Holliday
Keith Traylor
Dan Wilkinson
Kevin Carter
David Bowens
Matt Roth
Jeff Zgonina

Don't no bout the rest of you, but that's a pretty good DL group right there. Who cares if only two of them are below 30, they still play well when it's gametime.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:

There's a story behind his Julius Jones quote. You should really think of spending some time reading observing the board before you come online and start posting useless dribble.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
I am a DL that has 3 Pro Bowlers in it's starting lineup, and had a player finish 2nd in DPOY voting last year. My team finished 2nd in scoring defense, due in large part to me. I have not been mentioned on this thread yet. Who am I?
Nice try, Colts DL is not top 5, not even close
Old 08-15-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Quote:
Bears
Ravens
Eagles
Falcons
Buccs
Colts
Seahawks
Jags

TEAMS OVER VIKINGS

The Seahawks DL is better than the Vikings. We led the league in sacks last year. That doesn't make us the best but we are still o ne hell of a line. Rocky Bernard is a quick DL who penetrates well. Marcus Tubbs when healthy is a beast. Winstrom may be getting older but has gas in tha tank. Bryce Fischer may be the weakest of them all, and he had a great season last year, he had one of the highest sack totals on our team. James and Udeze are unproven. Pat Williams is on the downfall. Kevin Williams is good, but i'd take Bernard over him