Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chances of the Steelers getting Jarrett in the 2nd?

What are the chances of the Steelers getting Jarrett in the 2nd?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the looks of things we might be able to land a pretty good reciever in the 2nd round. I'd love to get Jarrett or Bowe in the 2nd and cut Wilson.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think bowe will be there but jarrett may... id even consider trading up a few spots in round 2 to nab him if hes there
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd say 0 chance. Jarrett has poor route running and slow speed, even Keyshawn urged him to stay in school because he doesn't feel he was ready yet. The USC WR that I would rather have is Steve Smith, if we can land him in the 3rd I'd be all for it. But, we already have 3-4 great pass catching options in Ward, Holmes, and Miller, maybe even Nate as well. I don't see the need to spend a 2nd rounder on a guy that's going to be our 4th option when we can get that same level of talent in the 3rd or 4th rounds.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith is too similar to the receivers we already have. If we do draft another receiver he will be a large red zone target

Mike Tirico

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
Old 04-22-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayA55 View Post
I'd say 0 chance. Jarrett has poor route running and slow speed, even Keyshawn urged him to stay in school because he doesn't feel he was ready yet. The USC WR that I would rather have is Steve Smith, if we can land him in the 3rd I'd be all for it. But, we already have 3-4 great pass catching options in Ward, Holmes, and Miller, maybe even Nate as well. I don't see the need to spend a 2nd rounder on a guy that's going to be our 4th option when we can get that same level of talent in the 3rd or 4th rounds.
I'll humbly disagree. Jarrett is among the best route runners in this draft. People are pushing him down because of a 4.62 40'. He's still a dynamic pass catcher, adequate speed. Jarrett, while he may not have 4.3 speed (Which we all knew before he ran it) Jarrett's speed is nothing to brag about.. unless you realize some names that ran close times..

Jerry Rices 40' Time? 4.7
Marty Booker? 4.65
Anquan Boldin? 4.72
Larry Fitzgerald? 4.63
Reggie Williams? 4.62
Michael Jenkins? 4.60
Michael Clayton? 4.62
Ernest Wilford? 4.79

What Jarrett doesn't have in speed, he has in body control, leaping ability, route running, physicality after the catch, and his explosiveness. He can change directions quick.

I'm tired of people comparing him to Mike Williams because of a "Poor-Work Ethic" thats not there, and Keyshawn Johnson for a "Poor team-work attitude" Thats not the case either. He never threw a fit sharing the field with Colbert, Turner, Williams, or Smith. He's the perfect guy to take #3 immediately (And if we draft him he will be the #3 immediately) we can cut wilson, have washington and Reid battle for #4. Jarrett has become very underrated because of anyone trying to find any reason to discredit his ability. The tape and #'s don't lie, He's been the best WR in the Pac-10 the last 3 years. And in most categories, a lifetime. Remember the last WR we took from USC? Some guy named.. Swann?

He's selfless and will put himself in any position to catch the ball. Whether that means a decapitation via Ray Lewis, a Concussion via Ed Reed. If he's going to be passed to, he will make the catch. He's a hardworker. He got by on his natural talent his first 2 year at USC, and while he's not a Weightroom faithful, he has solid work ethic and his coaches will agree. Lendale White they weren't so forgiving. So I trust when they say he's a hardworker, they mean it. I saw the game where he made a catch in triple coverage to get a concussion, still made the catch, and he was back the next week. Nothing of this kid reeks of Plax or Williams or Keyshawn. Perhaps Keyshawn wanted to be the best USC WR in the league for one more year, or jealous that not only did this kid beat out his #'s at USC, but could make people forget him in the league.

He has 2 problems. His deep speed (Which we aren't looking for deep speed.)

and

Weakness to the jam. He has long lanky arms and can be taught by Ward how to beat the jam.

We don't need a deep threat. Nate Washington can get deep decently quick.. and we still have 4.38 Holmes and 4.34 Willie Reid. Hines is getting older. I think after last season... the defenses are stopping the fast guys, we need guys that are going to make the catch. 9 times out of 10 I'd rather take a Possession guy over a Deep threat. Jarrett is another possession guy to pair with Hines/Holmes. Reid/Washington will make the #4 spot interesting.

Steve Smith is too similar to the receivers we already have. If we do draft another receiver he will be a large red zone target

Not necessarily true. Our Superbowl squad consisted of Hines Ward (6-6'1), ARE at 5'11 and Wilson at 5'10.

Now I was looking at Jarrett's size when I made the pick because of How much Ben liked a Plaxico Burress type. The big guy that can out maneuver against the DB's, but also because of how dynamic he is. Don't forget, We still have Heath Miller (6'6), Tuman (6'4), I'd love to draft Spaeth (6'7), and adding Jarrett would give us a solid Red zone group. I'm more concerned getting there.

Smith and Davis are good complimentary hardworking #2's, but we have Holmes and Jarrett could move to #1 in a few seasons.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not a stickler for speed so it's not his 40 time that scares me, I'm not a Tedd Ginn fan either and he has 4.3 speed with a bad ankle. You're comparing Dwayne's 40 time to some of the best route runners in the league. Which backs my point, if you can't seperate with speed, you better be able to seperate by running some great routes, and that's something Jarrett doesn't do. I never seen anyone question his work ethic, the thing at question is his ability to seperate when he can't run or create good routes.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i keep saying it , but i can not see spending a 2rd or high pick on a 3rd string player. i know they have to take time to learn an O but what till 1 to 2 years before that guy retires. that way you still have the drafted player in his prime.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarrett would not be 3rd string. With the new offense were gonna have you are gonna see 3 and 4 reciever sets alot more often. Jarrett would definately see alot of play time, esspecially in the red zone.

Remember, people said the same thing about Holmes and he was a big part of our offense by the end of his rookie season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dwayne Jarrett would compliment Santonio Holmes speed perfectly.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayA55 View Post
I'm not a stickler for speed so it's not his 40 time that scares me, I'm not a Tedd Ginn fan either and he has 4.3 speed with a bad ankle. You're comparing Dwayne's 40 time to some of the best route runners in the league. Which backs my point, if you can't seperate with speed, you better be able to seperate by running some great routes, and that's something Jarrett doesn't do. I never seen anyone question his work ethic, the thing at question is his ability to seperate when he can't run or create good routes.
Jarrett Can't seperate with Speed, But all the film I've been seeing is that he can run routes. He does round some off, but he does have the loose hips and the ability for fakes. He can look like he'll cut left and go right.

But those are all things that can be worked on. You take a guy like Jarrett in round 2 that needs minor work, and the sky is the limit. He has everything you want but timed speed.

Plax was lazier than Jarrett and he ran less than stellar routes... he still managed over 1000 yards.

Plus I doubt many #3 CB's will be able to cover Jarrett in this league. Watch his highlights on Si.com or on youtube, he doesn't run the routes with extreme precision, but he's on the money and he gets open.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i keep saying it , but i can not see spending a 2rd or high pick on a 3rd string player. i know they have to take time to learn an O but what till 1 to 2 years before that guy retires. that way you still have the drafted player in his prime.
If you look at the team visits. 90% of the WR's they brought in were round 2-3 guys. Meaning they're looking at someone in round 2-3 to draft at WR. I think Jarretts that guy. He can give Ben the Plax like presence without the laziness or attitude.

Jarrett will see the field a lot. He's one of the most pro-ready WR's, and he'll play #3, but we're using 3-4 WR sets as our base offense.. meaning, Jarrett will still be on the field. He's 1st string Slot receiver. And once Hines Retires, he'll be in his prime, to move to #1, letting holmes stay at #2, then Reid/Washington or someone else at 3/4.

If thinks were to work out perfectly (Like in my head.)

you'd have 4.5+ Hines Ward at #1
you'd have 4.38 Santonio Holmes at #2
you'd have 4.62 Dwayne Jarrett at #3
you'd have 4.34 Willie Reid at #4
you'd have 4.55 Nate Washington at #5

That way you have atleast 2 solid possession receivers on the field. Holmes is your big play guy, but both Jarrett and Ward can be big play receivers (Ward with only 1 shoe on), because of the physical ability they bring after the catch.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah ward may be the most unflashy guy for YAC, but hes pretty damnn effective... and i love it
Old 04-22-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am starting to see what you guys are saying. i knew we was going to a 3-4 wr set more, but i thought thought that was just more on 1st down which equals maybe 7 more sets, i did not know that was talking about thought out the whole game.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i am starting to see what you guys are saying. i knew we was going to a 3-4 wr set more, but i thought thought that was just more on 1st down which equals maybe 7 more sets, i did not know that was talking about thought out the whole game.
We're going to be using more Zone Blocking, more 3-4 WR sets.. not every down, but very often to play to willies +'s. So the #3 WR will be seeing the field for about 50-70% of the game

Old 04-23-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

PittPete PittPete PittPete

when the college season ended, I figured Jarrett to be a top 5 pick; he is flat out the most dominant receiver I've ever seen in college football. Witness the job he did on the highly regarded Michigan secondary; specifically leon hall. They could have thrown to him every play and he would have a million yards that game. Although I'd like to see us address other needs with our high picks, the idea of adding Jarrett to our offense makes me drool. If we took him at 15 it would be a great pick and if he slips to the second round(cant see it) it would be our greatest coup in recent draft history.
PittPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

yeah i agree that jarrett is very good, though id argue that he isntthe most dominat receiever in college football

i wouldnt mind it either, actually
Old 04-23-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is obviously my own personal opinion and i know for a fact that some of you don't agree, but i don't see the sense in getting him in the 2nd if we can get a Jason Hill or Allison later in the draft, potentially even Rice with how it looks like his stock is dropping. and they could potentially product better numbers and be better than him. i don't like him, nothing really to back that up, there is just something about him. yea he did produce greatly in college but while he was at USC they were like a dynasty and has had player after player get drafted in the NFL and in pretty high rounds. which means they have had countless weapons. just my opinion, but i wouldn't want him.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
this is obviously my own personal opinion and i know for a fact that some of you don't agree, but i don't see the sense in getting him in the 2nd if we can get a Jason Hill or Allison later in the draft, potentially even Rice with how it looks like his stock is dropping. and they could potentially product better numbers and be better than him. i don't like him, nothing really to back that up, there is just something about him. yea he did produce greatly in college but while he was at USC they were like a dynasty and has had player after player get drafted in the NFL and in pretty high rounds. which means they have had countless weapons. just my opinion, but i wouldn't want him.
... Countless weapons, which means there were more guys to take #'s away from Jarrett.

Think about it. Reggie Bush, Lendale White, Steve Smith, BMW, Keary Colbert, Patrick Turner.

Thats a lot of offensive firepower, I agree it's hard to cover all of that, but that still doesn't discredit the fact that with all those players, he still set records. Over Keyshawn, over Lynn Swann, over everyone in the Pac-10.

I like Hill, but it's a pipedream to see him drop much further than 2b/2c. Allison is probably a 3rd, but I think in the latter part of round 1 your start to see receivers flying off the board.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
... Countless weapons, which means there were more guys to take #'s away from Jarrett.

Think about it. Reggie Bush, Lendale White, Steve Smith, BMW, Keary Colbert, Patrick Turner.

Thats a lot of offensive firepower, I agree it's hard to cover all of that, but that still doesn't discredit the fact that with all those players, he still set records. Over Keyshawn, over Lynn Swann, over everyone in the Pac-10.

I like Hill, but it's a pipedream to see him drop much further than 2b/2c. Allison is probably a 3rd, but I think in the latter part of round 1 your start to see receivers flying off the board.
i agree that they will start flying off the board and i also agree that it is even more impressive that he put up the numbers he did while having all the support, but there is still something about him that i don't like. if you know of Dane Cook, he has a joke about one of those guys. jarrett is one of those guys for me.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly id take rice over him
and craig davis
and a few other guys
i like jarrett and all
but i think hes gonne be a bust
Old 04-24-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i agree that they will start flying off the board and i also agree that it is even more impressive that he put up the numbers he did while having all the support, but there is still something about him that i don't like. if you know of Dane Cook, he has a joke about one of those guys. jarrett is one of those guys for me.
I think Keyshawn and BMW ruined his appearance. BMW and Keyshawn were never as dominant as Jarrett.

If anything, he has less of a bust factor than Rice.. Why? Name a great Receiver from a Spurrier offense. Period.

I like Rice and He's my backup guy, but Jarretts got everything but speed. And he's a lot more difficult to bring down after a catch. Not to mention that he still makes the catch even though he's going to get plowed. I've seen Rice quit on a few balls that he would've gotten creamed on.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

I'm still a big fan of Jarrett....if any one will be a bust out of this WR class i think it will be Ginn.....hell Gonzales might turn out to be a better pro then Ginn.

Mike Tirico

Old 04-24-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
I'm still a big fan of Jarrett....if any one will be a bust out of this WR class i think it will be Ginn.....hell Gonzales might turn out to be a better pro then Ginn.
i agree that Ginn will be a bust and i also don't necessarily think Jarrett will be a bust, i don't think he will be great or good but a solid #2. i just don't like him. and i agree with that gonzo will be a better pro than Ginn.

Old 04-24-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

i think after 10 years the list of first / second rd. receivers of best to worst in terms of production, playing time, etc will look like this

CJ
Dwayne Jarrett
Dwayne Bowe
Anthony Gonzalez
Robert Meachem
Sidney Rice
Craig Davis
Ted Ginn