Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 04-23-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Raiders to draft Johnson, if...

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Raiders intend to draft Calvin Johnson with the No. 1 pick if the Dolphins acquire Trent Green from Kansas City.

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

rotoworld.com
Old 04-23-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just posted that in our draft thread, but i guess it deserves its own thread. :)

All speculation, and I don't know if I really like it.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I dont think KC will want to have CJ in their division.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green to Miami seems like a done deal, so this is promising.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But how do we know if Culpepper even wants to come to Oakland?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
raidersfan86
Rookie

raidersfan86 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

as long as hes by an ocean, he'll be happy
raidersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i cant see it happening. russell will be a raider end of story...imo.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I didn't want him last year and I still don't want him. He's getting a cut for a reason. I'd probably rather have Rattay.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm

If we are putting our faith in Daunte Culpepper by god shoot me now....I don't see how a washed up QB can affect the #1 pick in the draft and if it does ppl need to find a new job....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Romyrick
Rookie

Romyrick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default meh

Dante Culpepper is not going to change what we do in the draft, this is hogwash.
Romyrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
TRJ997
Rookie

TRJ997 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Culpepper is so bad that Miami is willing to take the cap hit involved with dumping him for Trent Green, a player released in lieu of Damon Huard, but he is still good enough to be the starter in Oakland? If that's true then Oakland needs JR worse than I thought.
TRJ997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

umm no KC is getting rid of Trent Green so they can start Croyle.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
umm no KC is getting rid of Trent Green so they can start Croyle.
I think they will be starting Huard and have Croyle as the backup, but eventually Croyle will be their starter.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hope this is true. have walter, cullpepper and a rookie battle it out. looks like moss might be gone too

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I think they will be starting Huard and have Croyle as the backup, but eventually Croyle will be their starter.
yah they probably will but everything Ive heard says that they want Croyle to be their future.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
raidersfan86
Rookie

raidersfan86 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol were getting jaramacus
raidersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.

Quinn>JR>>>>>>>>>Joey Harrington>>>>>>>>>>Daunte Cullpepper
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Crow
Pro Bowler

Crow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
I didn't want him last year and I still don't want him. He's getting a cut for a reason. I'd probably rather have Rattay.
No "probably" to it. I'd much rather have Rattay.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd rather have Pep over Rattay becaue pep can at least air the deep ball out to CJ.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Fresh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
I'd rather have Pep over Rattay becaue pep can at least air the deep ball out to CJ.
Nope, Culpep gets his powers from his kness. His knees are shot, his arm is not the same.
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagonsucker View Post
Quinn>JR>>>>>>>>>Joey Harrington>>>>>>>>>>Daunte Cullpepper
youre quack

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
andre patton

The only thing this tells me is that both CJ and JR are getting a little crazy with the $$$
Old 04-27-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

KC wont trade with Miami until after the Raiders make there selection. I think thats whats delaying the trade so long.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the raiders are not the big spenders they used to be so that is possibly what is delaying a finalized contract with either russell or johnson because al isnt prepared to give up the big bucks for a #1 pick

619 is offline   Reply With Quote