Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-11-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink

ill follow it if i know whose on the team
Old 09-11-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
so far ive got 2 followers:

draftguru151
DlutiesDropKick

i would like to have at least 5 to vote on stuff if im going to spend any time on this.
People will follow the people will just change though. Do it and people will pay attention.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
And he is sure is overrated in real life, I mean he only scored today while breaking like 3 arm tackles. :roll:
Nothing to do with Madden, but where can I see this? They didnt show it/I didnt see it on any TV airs. I know it wasnt on "Football Night in America."
I have no clue, nfl.com has some clips of the game. I'm sure it was on SC this morning.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well this is going to be a somewhat interactive draft. i will post a roster as well as stats, game results, injuries and pretty much all other major things to do with the franchise. first thing to do will be to choose a team unless we want to stick with the lions. so far i have 3 followers

draftguru151
FlutiesDropKick
cardsalltheway

i would like to get at least 2 more, we will start once we get to more, and then i would allow up to another 5 people to join.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well this is going to be a somewhat interactive draft. i will post a roster as well as stats, game results, injuries and pretty much all other major things to do with the franchise. first thing to do will be to choose a team unless we want to stick with the lions. so far i have 3 followers

draftguru151
cardsalltheway

i would like to get at least 2 more, we will start once we get to more, and then i would allow up to another 5 people to join.

I am following, I love this is people update enoguh

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

well theres 4. i would like to get one more. for some reason when i type fluties drop kick as one work it puts it in stars like that. here are the 4 im still looking for a 5th.

draftguru151
fluties drop kick
cardsalltheway
canadian_kid16
Old 09-11-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
well theres 4. i would like to get one more. for some reason when i type fluties drop kick as one work it puts it in stars like that. here are the 4 im still looking for a 5th.

draftguru151
fluties drop kick
cardsalltheway
canadian_kid16
It's a curse word.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

why would that be a curse word?
Old 09-11-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why would that be a curse word?

Scott blocked all word that start with f and end in ck

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

so fr i ck is blocked if it were one word? thats funny
Old 09-11-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

frick.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
so fr i ck is blocked if it were one word? thats funny
Yes it is, I tried.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

well we need one more guy or a gal but i doubt theres any gals on here.

i thought of another word: fire truck
Old 09-11-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
well we need one more guy or a gal but i doubt theres any gals on here.

i thought of another word: fire truck
Cards is supposedly a chick and dx(random numbers) is one too, confirmend by duckseason.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

CMON ONE MORE PERSON!
Old 09-11-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine, I'll be that person.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

well its about time. first we need to decide on a team. i would like to have a younger talented team like the cardinals or the lions but if you guys agree on something else it will be whatever team that is.

i am still looking for a few more guys to join but we will be starting this now.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Hmm cards are a young team but have a good amount of talent, I would go with San Fran if you want a real challenge, and VD and Lawson are two good players to build around.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Hmm cards are a young team but have a good amount of talent, I would go with San Fran if you want a real challenge, and VD and Lawson are two good players to build around.
Yeah, Arizona is too generic of a pick, I'd go with SF too.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

where are those other two guys. it would be nice if they were to chime in. if either of you can get ahold of them please ask em to let their voice be heard here for a minute.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
where are those other two guys. it would be nice if they were to chime in. if either of you can get ahold of them please ask em to let their voice be heard here for a minute.
Not everyone is one all the time.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

i must be a loser then. i should probably have more posts but im more of a reader than a ramble on about stuff i dont know about kinda person.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll follow, if you need ideas, you can check my NCAA CAP thing i been doing, http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...=asc&sta rt=0

or look here for ideas also....
http://boards.ign.com/madden_nfl/b5973/p1
http://boards.ign.com/ncaa_football_ea/b6051/p1

I would use the 49ers or the Jets.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

welcome aboard smittyjs. what team should i run with? so far weve got two votes for the 49ers.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

well i think im gonna go with the 49ers. i will start this afternoon/tonight after i have downloaded the new rosters for madden. :!: