Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Join the MMA PPV Draft

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...896#post890896

A basic MMA draft with a little twist

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Join the MMA PPV Draft

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...896#post890896

A basic MMA draft with a little twist
It cant be better then the super secret MMA sim that has been going on for a while. The one in which I will eventually be looking for MMA discussion posters to make fighters to pump new blood in our owners organizations. :)
Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
It cant be better then the super secret MMA sim that has been going on for a while. The one in which I will eventually be looking for MMA discussion posters to make fighters to pump new blood in our owners organizations. :)
PM me some detail, but still join the draft

Old 02-12-2008, 05:51 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, that sounds pretty damn fun :D

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I discovered this little secret the other day :P

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I discovered this little secret the other day :P
You just found the mIRC room for it ya sneaky French basturd! Anyways if you guys want to check it out goto http://ccbg.proboards40.com (I think this is allowed since its not football related in anyway, if its not then someone tell me) We only have one PPV in the books so far, we have a TV show (UFN-ish) scheduled soon and our next PPV is going to be headlined by GSP vs Hughes (Comahan championship fighting) and Fedor vs Barnett/Sylvia/Kharitnov (Freedom Fight which is my org) Its pretty cool. We each have our own separate org's a long with the the undisputed belts where we will pit our fighters against each other in a pride style grand prix.

Last edited by ccB : 02-12-2008 at 11:41 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Anyone here ever played the sim game on http://theflyingknee.com ?

I've got two fighters in that game, both of which suck. Good way to kill time, which I have alot of. :)
Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just bought two tickets for UFC83 for 500$. :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicee. GSP!!!!! :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Join the MMA PPV Draft

We only need one more person

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18131

Old 02-13-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC out of the UFC to a new MMA league called Dream.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kimbo v Abbot 2night.

I've got Kimbo finishing him early.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
Kimbo v Abbot 2night.

I've got Kimbo finishing him early.
Do you have any idea when this match may go on?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You just found the mIRC room for it ya sneaky French basturd! Anyways if you guys want to check it out goto http://ccbg.proboards40.com (I think this is allowed since its not football related in anyway, if its not then someone tell me) We only have one PPV in the books so far, we have a TV show (UFN-ish) scheduled soon and our next PPV is going to be headlined by GSP vs Hughes (Comahan championship fighting) and Fedor vs Barnett/Sylvia/Kharitnov (Freedom Fight which is my org) Its pretty cool. We each have our own separate org's a long with the the undisputed belts where we will pit our fighters against each other in a pride style grand prix.
How do you run this?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it will be on tonight on showtime. I got Kimbo w/ a victory but atleast we can finally see someone throw a punch at Kimbo.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

*SPOILER*

Kimbo just demolished Tank in 43 seconds. Not really a surprise.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they say that if you fall forward, that means got ****ed up.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I'm looking for a couple people to judge our MMA PPV Draft, would anyone be intrested?

Old 02-17-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

wow now lets see Kimbo fight a MMA fighter that isnt washed up.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
wow now lets see Kimbo fight a MMA fighter that isnt washed up.
I fully expect to see Kimbo v Thompson in the summer. Thompson has lost 6 of his last 8 fights (including his loss to Rogers last night), but because he's young and has a winning record the public will buy into the fact he's a legit fighter.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
How do you run this?
With the glorious WMMA simulator.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
I fully expect to see Kimbo v Thompson in the summer. Thompson has lost 6 of his last 8 fights (including his loss to Rogers last night), but because he's young and has a winning record the public will buy into the fact he's a legit fighter.
yea it will probably be like the Aleksander Emelianko VS. Thompson fight where he bull rushes and gets KOed then everyone acts like Kimbo is a god. I wont buy into this hype until he faces a top 50 HW. They should just send him up against Rogers.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea it will probably be like the Aleksander Emelianko VS. Thompson fight where he bull rushes and gets KOed then everyone acts like Kimbo is a god. I wont buy into this hype until he faces a top 50 HW. They should just send him up against Rogers.
Rogers isnt polished quite yet, but I do think he's on the way. That would be a good fight.

I thought Ricco should have beaten Silva 29-28. If he dropped 20 pounds I think he can be a real force again. Silva is also probably the top dog at EliteXC right now. I doubt Kimbo's camp would agree to a fight against these guys quite yet, but they have the makings of good fights in the future.

Other potential HW: Wesley Correira, Jefferson Silva. Probably these 2 guys or Thompson to increase the Kimbo hype before he gets his first real test.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I'm looking for a couple people to judge our MMA PPV Draft, would anyone be intrested?

bump bump bump

Old 02-19-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

http://www.graciemag.com/news/144/AR...008-02-18.html

Silva may cut to 185, if he does I think it will show he did take roids in Pride, but everyone already knew that.

If that happens an nice match up would be Wand VS. Franklin (get Wand on the winning track) then Wand VS. The Spider Silva and Wand VS. Dan Henderson.