Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2006, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Georges St. Pierre is going to win the Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so, anyone else think Hughes was a total dick during the last TUF?
St. Pierre is going to kick his ass. I will put 10 e-dollars on it.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 e-dollars, wow you are confident

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

This time he is kicking Hughes in the face for the knock out
Old 10-16-2006, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pray at night that GSP will beat Hughes cocky ass.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
I pray at night that GSP will beat Hughes cocky ass.
Ditto

"Hey georgie!" UGH!

Old 10-16-2006, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to see GSP do it, but if I had to put my life on it, I would go Hughes.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
I would love to see GSP do it, but if I had to put my life on it, I would go Hughes.
Ditto....
Old 10-19-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

So serra vs Lytle in the finals. I dont like the match up for Serra im going with Lytle. Although i will be rooting for Serra.

MW's Cotes gonna beat Dewees and as much as it sucks Lutter is gonna beat Sell.

Lutter over Cote in the finals.

I personally want to see a Cote vs Sell fight because those are my two favorite fighters on the show. But i dont think it will go that way. Lutter is a bad matchup for sell.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Nerv

GSP! GSP! GSP!

Chanting- Cote, Cote, Cote, Cote !!!

Im in a French Canadian state of mind for Novembor.

Also, for those of you who like both MMA & sim type leagues, I found an MMA sim site/forum that ive become very addicted too as it is quite fun. You create a fighter in a UFC style weight class, put points into 17 different MMA skill stats, then create a fight plan and strategy for your fighter to emply. You can join camps of other fighters in the league and it has an in depth system of training & time blocks -- quite fun I would recommend it to any MMA or sim fan.

http://www.realityproduction.com/JungleChaos/Main.htm
Old 10-20-2006, 03:41 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Shonie almost took Serra out with that spinning backfist again. Good fight.

The guys I WANT to win the finals, Serra and Bam Bam. The guys I think will win, Serra and Cote.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
GSP! GSP! GSP!

Chanting- Cote, Cote, Cote, Cote !!!

Im in a French Canadian state of mind for Novembor.

Also, for those of you who like both MMA & sim type leagues, I found an MMA sim site/forum that ive become very addicted too as it is quite fun. You create a fighter in a UFC style weight class, put points into 17 different MMA skill stats, then create a fight plan and strategy for your fighter to emply. You can join camps of other fighters in the league and it has an in depth system of training & time blocks -- quite fun I would recommend it to any MMA or sim fan.

http://www.realityproduction.com/JungleChaos/Main.htm
Maybe I will check this out, time may be an issue tho.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Time goes by in blocks so you really dont need to spend much time on it at all, I try and spend too much time on it and there isnt a ton to do.

I also changed the poll on page 1, for who will be Anderson Silva's first opponent in a title defense. I personally think after beating Loiseau theyre going to throw Swick out there against him, or possibly have a Swick vs Franklin for a rematch.

It may not be a title fight, but Matt Hughes said in an interview before the fight that if Franklin lost to Silva he would move up to MW to take Anderson on, now Matt is a bit of a cocky asshole jock so he may have been just blowing smoke up our butts to get a little extra trash talking in. This also may be similar to Hughes vs Gracie and just be a basic open weight non title fight.

I think Matt Lindland is still under IFL contract and him and the UFC arent really on great terms, but I just threw him on there as he is considered the other top MW in the USA and who knows, maybe the UFC blows him away with an offer. This is big long shot and something that is more likely to happen down the line.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Time goes by in blocks so you really dont need to spend much time on it at all, I try and spend too much time on it and there isnt a ton to do.

I also changed the poll on page 1, for who will be Anderson Silva's first opponent in a title defense. I personally think after beating Loiseau theyre going to throw Swick out there against him, or possibly have a Swick vs Franklin for a rematch.

It may not be a title fight, but Matt Hughes said in an interview before the fight that if Franklin lost to Silva he would move up to MW to take Anderson on, now Matt is a bit of a cocky asshole jock so he may have been just blowing smoke up our butts to get a little extra trash talking in. This also may be similar to Hughes vs Gracie and just be a basic open weight non title fight.

I think Matt Lindland is still under IFL contract and him and the UFC arent really on great terms, but I just threw him on there as he is considered the other top MW in the USA and who knows, maybe the UFC blows him away with an offer. This is big long shot and something that is more likely to happen down the line.
i think the UFC will milk 1 more major ppv under card fight out of swick before he gets KTFO by Silva.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Rich for me, I just done see it being Swick yet.

Old 10-21-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The TUF 4 winner is next in line to be hospitalized by Silva.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:56 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched my first Pride event today, and it was freaking awesome. I wont discuss any of the results, because I know charm wont be able to resist and look in here.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:07 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
The TUF 4 winner is next in line to be hospitalized by Silva.
QFT

I watched a replay of UFC 64 last night, Rich's nose was DESTROYED.

Old 10-22-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
I watched my first Pride event today, and it was freaking awesome. I wont discuss any of the results, because I know charm wont be able to resist and look in here.
and that was a very weak card for them. In general it is even better!
Old 10-22-2006, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

check out the sig guys.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:02 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Oh man, it gets worse every time you see it. The thing that's the saddest about that though is watching Rich promoting the Xyience stuff, I know he gets paid for it but that sucks when you have a nose as busted as that.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:39 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

That's so disgusting....but it makes me chuckle.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I just finished watching Pride Real Deal...

Man Barnett was so close to being KO-ed than he pulled that ankle lock out of nowhere.

Im glad to see Hendo get a win after his loss at bushido. Vitor did not impress me at all and Hendo completely dominated him.

I was dissapointed wiht SHogun vs Randleman because i was expecting a longer fight. But, I found it impressive that Randleman lasted as long as he did in all them different submissions.

Fedor was absolutely dominating (big suprise) But he further showed why he is the Greatest. His takedown defense against a great take down guy in Coleman was the most impressive thing to me.

Also apparently Liddell vs Silva is back on for february? Thats what i obtained from Wandys broken english. Poor Chuck. He was better off when Dana wouldnt pay the money.

Fedor vs Cro Cop better be the next fight Fedor takes. Cro Cop will get dominated but go would i love to see that fight.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought I heard that Silva challenged Chuck, and now its up to him and UFC to step up and make the fight happen.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I thought I heard that Silva challenged Chuck, and now its up to him and UFC to step up and make the fight happen.
So now either Chuck can accept and get whooped on or ignore wandy and look like a lil ******. I know Chuck will accept but Dana needs to fork over the cash. Id like to see Chuck beat wandy but IMO theres no way it will happen.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
So now either Chuck can accept and get whooped on or ignore wandy and look like a lil ****. I know Chuck will accept but Dana needs to fork over the cash. Id like to see Chuck beat wandy but IMO theres no way it will happen.
If they fight i'm sure it would be a great fight. Two of the best strikers in the world, it would be classic.