Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think Liddell is 37ish.
37, you are correct sir!

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=192

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Can someone please explain to me why ESPN is trying to convince us that Chuck Lidell is the best MMA fighter??????

Am I missing something????
it's because he's american i think. you're right he would get killed by fedor as well as cro cop nogueira, and especially shogun.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
it's because he's american i think. you're right he would get killed by fedor as well as cro cop nogueira, and especially shogun.
To be honest with you, I'm not even sure that Chuck is the best American fighter.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be honest with you, I'm not even sure that Chuck is the best American fighter.
i would love for rampage to beat him, but just out of curiosity who do you think is better than liddell? rich franklin?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Henderson maybe?

Old 05-26-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Dan Henderson maybe?
henderson is pretty good.

hey, if you wanted to watch the UFC today do you have to wait til the middle of the night? I mean you personally, since you live in England.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Josh Barnett?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, and he would get DESTROYED even more if he were to fight a guy by the name of Fedor.

WTF?

Just because Liddell made an appearance in "Entourage" that automatically makes him the best in MMA????
Well duh way to point out the obvious. Id hope that the top heavyweight in the world coudl beat a LHW. You guys are comparing Chuck to a bunch of HW's. Hes not the best LHW out IMO but hes top 3 at the very least. I do not know why Rampage has such a huge following all of a sudden he didnt look all that great against Marvin Eastman who is nothing more than a glorified can.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Well duh way to point out the obvious. Id hope that the top heavyweight in the world coudl beat a LHW. You guys are comparing Chuck to a bunch of HW's. Hes not the best LHW out IMO but hes top 3 at the very least. I do not know why Rampage has such a huge following all of a sudden he didnt look all that great against Marvin Eastman who is nothing more than a glorified can.
i dont know, rampage is more exciting as a fighter. I think it's chuck's defense and his looping punches that make him so great. I do think however that he can beat wanderlei, wanderlei looked terrible against dan henderson.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
henderson is pretty good.

hey, if you wanted to watch the UFC today do you have to wait til the middle of the night? I mean you personally, since you live in England.
We get it a day later over here at about 9pm, unless there is a live stream I would be able to watch on the net somewhere. Haven't really looked but I might do now I think about it...

Old 05-26-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

i just heard a huge spoiler for tonight's event. I don't know if i want to ruin it though.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i just heard a huge spoiler for tonight's event. I don't know if i want to ruin it though.
Charm would go ape**** and slit your throat, so I would hold it off.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Charm would go ape**** and slit your throat, so I would hold it off.
haha alright.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just go for it man...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

If people want the spoiler you could always pm it I guess, I don't want it mind you...

Old 05-26-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
i would love for rampage to beat him, but just out of curiosity who do you think is better than liddell? rich franklin?

Im with you im pullin for Rampage

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

write the spoiler in white text
Old 05-26-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea PM it to people. but only people that ask.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching my first live mma ppv. (if i watch them, i find them in the week or so after they happen) yay for me.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read on a different forum that Dan Henderson will fight the winner of tonights main event.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never watched UFC before. but I ordered the fight hoping to get into it. Any info you guys could give me?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone PM me the results pleaseee

ill give rep or say hi to you or something
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I've never watched UFC before. but I ordered the fight hoping to get into it. Any info you guys could give me?
Chuck Liddell VS. Rampage Jackson is the main event I believe, Chuck only has 3 career loses which he evenged all except for this one against Rampage. A earlier bout is shown here http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA. When will the match start so the results can be official.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has rampage tore him apart yet?

when every the main event is over someone pm me the results, free rep

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see Joe Rogan and that boxing guy yesterday on SportsCenter? That was pretty funny.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote