Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gabe "The Pudgy Princess" Ruediger
Old 05-29-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Hahaha.....

HAHA why in the world did that guy have a collar tie like wrestling
Old 05-29-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tito ortiz or rashad evans, who ya got?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
tito ortiz or rashad evans, who ya got?
Tito Ortiz definately.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.

doesn't matter they are nothing compared to the elite of the divison
Its all about The U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see ur rocking a shogun sig....very nice, he is my favorite mma fighter.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its all about The U View Post
doesn't matter they are nothing compared to the elite of the divison
so only topics of title contenders matter?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnnie Morton just got KTFO
Old 06-02-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rIypLV-gUEs
Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've seen that slam before and it is probably the most impressive thing i've ever seen in an MMA fight.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Brock Lesnar looked pretty damn impressive tonight even if it was against a can. His shear power is amazing and could be a huge problem to heavyweights, if he further develops his game he can be a legitimate MMA fighter.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
i've seen that slam before and it is probably the most impressive thing i've ever seen in an MMA fight.
watch kevin randleman's slam on fedor. THAT was probably the best ive ever seen; granted he lost and it didn't look like fedor was phased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Brock Lesnar looked pretty damn impressive tonight even if it was against a can. His shear power is amazing and could be a huge problem to heavyweights, if he further develops his game he can be a legitimate MMA fighter.
his punches looked so quick, add in the fact that he's super strong, that's one scary dude. ive never seen someone tap out to punches before.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:14 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

pretty amazing that the two best fighters in the whole competition last night had the most boring fight.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is one of my favorite fights

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ma7MbrUfXk

I have no idea how Namekawa even last past like 1:20 he is just being dominated
Old 06-03-2007, 04:27 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

shogun is arguably the best LHW fighter in MMA but I don't know if he'll have a field day like everyone expects because in the octagon he can't stomp, knee to the ground or soccer kick, so it might be interesting to see how he does.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:28 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm going to miss Shogun's kicks to the head in UFC...
Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

have they announced any fights for him yet?
Old 06-03-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Did he knock the dude out?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
watch kevin randleman's slam on fedor. THAT was probably the best ive ever seen; granted he lost and it didn't look like fedor was phased.

his punches looked so quick, add in the fact that he's super strong, that's one scary dude. ive never seen someone tap out to punches before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Did he knock the dude out?
sbfwaebwebwebew

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zuluzinho tapped out when Fedor was punching the s*** out of him.

Here's the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e08L59-fr7w

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

I just started watching the UFC regulary and i gotta say im hooked, this stuff is great pure fighting a lot better than boxing, im definetly ordering the Rich Franklin fight
Old 06-03-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

The next ufc card is very unimpressive, the one after that will be the one to watch with 2 title defenses on the card and the debut of Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera in the UFC.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
have they announced any fights for him yet?
I've heard rumblings that he has signed a UFC contract and he could possibly be on a card as early as UFC 72 (highly doubtful). But I'd look for him on the card with Rampage vs Hendo and Wandy vs Chuck. Like someone else said I dont knnow if he will be as impressive without the ability to stomp and do soccer kicks but I think he is a good enough fighter that he can overcome that. Id rank him in the top 3 LHW's in the world right now. Id probably rank the LHW's like t his....

1. Dan Henderson
2. Mauricio Shogun Rua
3. Rampage Jackson
4. Rameua Theirry Sokoudjo
5. Chuck Liddell/Wanderlei Silva toss up

Sokoudjou has made a huge impression on the MMA scene with 2 back 2 back upsets against Ricardo Arona and Antonio Rogerio Noguiera. I think hes only like 22 years old and I think he will be the top guy at LHW within no time. I look forward to alot of battles between him and Shogun in he future.

Last edited by ccB : 06-03-2007 at 12:47 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

For anyone who has the versus channel tonight will be there first showing of WEC(world extreme cagefighting) fights. The card includes:

-Urijah Faber vs. Chance Farrar
-Mark Hominick vs. Rani Yahira
-Alex Karalexis vs. Josh Smith
-Craig Zellner vs. Brian Stann

The guy to watch on this card is Urijah "the california Kid" Faber. He is a force at 140 and if Dana ever opens the weightclass up in the UFC this kid could be a nightmare for opponents, unless of course they brought over Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto, in that case Faber would get owned hard. Mark Hominick is the other recognizable name on this card and he has been rather dissapointing after his win against Yves Edwards but I expect him to rebound and either sub or KO the guy hes fighting tonight.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

If Henderson takes out Rampage, that will be Hendersons 3rd word championship belt right?