Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anybody watch the TV show tap out on Outdoor life network? It is preety good
Old 06-20-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
does anybody watch the TV show tap out on Outdoor life network? It is preety good
Theres an outdoor life channel?
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its called that.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Dana White would sign Fedor already.

I realize that Fedor isn't the most marketable fighter in the US market, but I definitely believe that Dana would make MORE THEN ENOUGH money off him.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Theres an outdoor life channel?
It used to be, now its called the versus network.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I have Baroni VS. Shamrock spoilers, PM me if interested in the result
Old 06-23-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watching the ultimate fighter finale?
Old 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

on Spike now? I am.

I got the tan dude w/ the big tattoo winning this one.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

WOW I thought Evans was gonna pull that one out, Evans got caught in a tight spot after being good at takedowns.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
WOW I thought Evans was gonna pull that one out, Evans got caught in a tight spot after being good at takedowns.
He had a great opportunity earlier in the round, but couldn't capitalize.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I think he will be a threat if he gets more expierence, that was only his 7th MMA fight
Old 06-23-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Roger Huerta is a beast, I knew he would pull through after a crappy first round.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

ouch both people got hurt on the same move
Old 06-23-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

That was one of the craziest endings ever. Up there with Smith vs Sell which ironically was mentioned during this fight.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

what the heck I go down to pick up a soda and say hello to my dad and Maynard is pissed so is there a winner?

other guy apoligizing for bad ending someone please fill me in.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

It doesnt look like Gray was out if you look at the replay.

EDIT: NVM
Old 06-23-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fedor in the UFC is gonna be awesome, I kinda feel sorry for Minotauro though he will never will a championship

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

It is preety tough to say because he fell back when he was on his knees so I am not sure about Gray being knocked out, but Emerson tapped out so if I was the judge I would give Gray the win.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

That was a Rampage-esque slam.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He DDT'd himself.

Awesome.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yea I love Rampages slams.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Bruce Lee's daughter is hot.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I like what I saw from Lauzon there.

He's not a big nor strong guy, but he's pretty active in his fights and didn't let his opponent get the upper hand.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Diaz just survived a close call. He's very skilled on the ground.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea that Guilotine was tight.