Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Glad only one of the judges was fooled by Clay n' Pray.

And, no, it wasn't fight of the year. It was Clay Guida getting his ass kicked and moving around a lot ineffectively in between him getting his ass kicked.
He wasn't saying this fight i foty, he said Henderson vs Edgar could be. I tend to agree.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
now the question is does JDS stand a chance vs Overeem?
Of course he does. Overeem has a horrible chin. He may be a better striker, but if that doesn't mean he won't get hit. He has to get past Brock anyway, and I don't see that happening.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

link anyone?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my perfect world...Wandy, Faber, and Shogun would win it. But realistically I think Cung Le will beat Wandy. I'm rooting Faber because he's one of my favorite fighters and IDK I like Hendo but I feel I like Rua a lil more.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
link anyone?
Check your PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
In my perfect world...Wandy, Faber, and Shogun would win it. But realistically I think Cung Le will beat Wandy. I'm rooting Faber because he's one of my favorite fighters and IDK I like Hendo but I feel I like Rua a lil more.
I'm pretty neutral on Hendo-Shogun, but would probably prefer Shogun to win if I had to take a side. Looking forward to watching Faber. The Cung Le-Wandy fight should be awesome. No idea how that one will go. Cung Le hasn't fought in forever and Wandy's super dangerous.

This card is going to be exciting. Looking forward to Bonnar-Kingsbury.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bonnar and Kingsbury was a bit disappointing.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gj san jose way to look like retards

typical cali fans

Old 11-19-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
gj san jose way to look like retards

typical cali fans
To their credit, they did let out a nice roar when Bonnar trapped Kingsbury's arm at one point. And everyone who doesn't have a giant stick up their ass laughs at 69 positions.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Faber beat that ass.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faber was three steps ahead of Browles that entire fight.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faber looked absolutely fantastic. Best I have ever seen him maybe.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya that's the best i've seen him vs top competition

Old 11-19-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Faber beat the crap out of Charles Bronson.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
ya that's the best i've seen him vs top competition
He was throwing with such venom, man. Jesus. That elbow....omg.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Cung Le is sooooo out of shape. Hasn't fought in a year and a half. Should have the first, but he seems pretty gassed.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah! Vintage Wandy!

Btw, I disagree with Rogan. I'm fine with the stoppage.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Le played right into Silva's hands by standing in front of him in that 2nd round. He was gassed.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see Cung Le face.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah! Vintage Wandy!

Btw, I disagree with Rogan. I'm fine with the stoppage.
It wasn't a good stoppage, but Cung wasn't going to come out for the 3rd. His nose was destroyed.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie Alverez just lost like in hour ago.

BTw the ref should of waited a little bit, he stopped to early imo.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Eddie Alverez just lost like in hour ago.

BTw the ref should of waited a little bit, he stopped to early imo.
The Alvarez fight was epic. Possibly foty.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How 'bout that Wanderlei KO?!

Where does he go from here? Okami? Mayhem? Bisping? I wouldn't mind seeing him against Belcher.

Personally, I think a Cung Le-Chris Leben fight is in order.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

I want Dan Henderson to win.

also

Last edited by Complex : 11-19-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

I don't know that Cung Le needs to be fighting anymore.

Not sure what they'll try to push next for Wandy. Okami might be a solid fight.