Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crane over Huerta is my upset special.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Over the SI coverman, Im in shock and awe.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He has sick JJ, many people who are legit mma fans give him a good chance, including me. However, maybe the UFC knows something because I doubt that they would risk their potential cash cow in Huerta unless they were confident in a victory.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Just ordered the ppv I cant wait to see Koscheck get his a$$ handed to him

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Just ordered the ppv I cant wait to see Koscheck get his a$$ handed to him
God do I hope your right. I am not quite as confident though.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Its Time!!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Here we go Im so pumped.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Grove bits the dust.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
God do I hope your right. I am not quite as confident though.
He crushed him man!!!!!!!!! That was f'n awesome

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-25-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Couture better win this fight

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-25-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

AHEM *Takes a look at Location*
Old 08-25-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

God damn what a good night, that was amazing. The Couture fight was nights, I'm shocked the ref let it go that long, I think Gonzaga proved he has no endurance, and his only way to win, at this point at least, is with an early KO.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
God damn what a good night, that was amazing. The Couture fight was nights, I'm shocked the ref let it go that long, I think Gonzaga proved he has no endurance, and his only way to win, at this point at least, is with an early KO.
All he got off was that one kick and I am amazed Couture shook it off like it was nothing. You could hear the contact....The St. Pierre match was boring.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
All he got off was that one kick and I am amazed Couture shook it off like it was nothing. You could hear the contact....The St. Pierre match was boring.
It was as exciting as the Couture match, but I thought the GSP match was still great, to see him completely go against his strength and nail Kos with his weakness was very impressive to me. He played Kos's game, and won.

As for the Couture fight, yea that was nuts how he just shook that kick off. He must've known he was gunna win, you could tell how tired and hurt Gonzaga was, I'm surprised he even had anything in him to make that kick. He had a few other decent combo's, but Couture played his game and noone elses and capitalzed.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Boring? I loved that match.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easily the best PPV in a long time. Every fight was solid. GSP is the best mma fighter in the world IMO and I think he showed that his loss to Serra was a fluke.

If they ever bring the UFC to Montreal i'm gonna try my hardest to get a ticket. Montreal fans are crazy about fighting and the UFC will definately make more than one trip there.

I knew Randy was gonna win. Broken nose or not I think Randy still wins the fight. I couldn't beleive when Couture didn't even flinch when he got booted in the face.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Boring? I loved that match.
IMO it was boring because they never did much but go for reversals and pin each other against the wall unlike the other matches were they went straight for the punches. I like the one fight where the guy was on the ground and his opponent was holding his feet and then he got on his knees and knocked his lights out. That was beautiful. I cant remember the names though.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
IMO it was boring because they never did much but go for reversals and pin each other against the wall unlike the other matches were they went straight for the punches. I like the one fight where the guy was on the ground and his opponent was holding his feet and then he got on his knees and knocked his lights out. That was beautiful. I cant remember the names though.
that may have been the huerta fight.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Huerta really impressed me too, I kept getting nervous that he was gunna get caught, because at times he was a bit sloppy, but he played out of his comfort zone and took it to Crane.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
that may have been the huerta fight.
I think the guy who did it had purple hair. I am drawing a blank on what his name was. I think he faught Stevenson.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was Cote vs. Groves

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
Huerta really impressed me too, I kept getting nervous that he was gunna get caught, because at times he was a bit sloppy, but he played out of his comfort zone and took it to Crane.
He had an awesome game plan of looking at the screen to see where the guy was behind him.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think the guy who did it had purple hair. I am drawing a blank on what his name was. I think he faught Stevenson.
pelligrino vs joe daddy.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Dude Crane might be dead right now

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-26-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzaga got busted.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=8748