Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OOOOOOO **** VITOR!!!!

Gtdamn it!!!! OMG

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, i wanted that arm to snap like a twig.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"those elbows are lethal"

no they aren't. they're dirty as **** and a cheap way to win the way jones uses them..
Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fkin Vitor had it lol I was about to jizz myself

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones defended it in the stupidest way possible. He panicked. Hes lucky hes strong enough to shake him off.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
"those elbows are lethal"

no they aren't. they're dirty as **** and a cheap way to win the way jones uses them..
...what? clearly not a muay thai fan

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
McGahee
Rookie

McGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

When Bones started the round crawling and Vitor almost booted him in the face. Bones looked to Big John to complain but I think I heard Big John say 'you wanted to play the game'

Is that what he said?
McGahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Jones uses them to cut for doctor stoppages. That's dirty. The way he rubs it to deliberately cut... Nothing to do with Muay Thai.

Last edited by nepg : 09-22-2012 at 11:35 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGahee View Post
When Bones started the round crawling and Vitor almost booted him in the face. Bones looked to Big John to complain but I think I heard Big John say 'you wanted to play the game'

Is that what he said?
Yup. Big John is the best.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Agreed, Jones has amazing elbows. Whatever.

Quote:

Is that what he said?
Yeah, that's what he said. idk why though, it would've been an illegal kick had it landed.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Is that what he said?
I think so and hope so.

As for the elbows,I dont love how easy they cut guys, but i think they are legit. Jones has long levers and I dont see why its dirty when he takes advantage of them.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Agreed, Jones has amazing elbows. Whatever.

Yeah, that's what he said. idk why though, it would've been an illegal kick had it landed.
But it didn't. Big John was basically telling him to stop being a *****.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in the guard elbows are just a million times more effective then hammer fists or punches

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Yeah...rubbing that elbow trying to cut Vitor. Not dirty as ****?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah...rubbing that elbow trying to cut Vitor. Not dirty as ****?
Not at all. In fighting, for the most part, if a strike/maneuver is legal then it's not dirty. Jones has excellent elbows.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Vitor you idiot

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Pulling guard was a ******* terrible strategy. He just had to try to blitzkrieg him.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Ugh. Vitor was making him look stupid when he was striking. Kept going to his back trying to get that arm, though.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let the haters hate
Old 09-22-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Not at all. In fighting, for the most part, if a strike/maneuver is legal then it's not dirty. Jones has excellent elbows.
It's legal, but it shouldn't be. When you rub your ******* elbow across someone's forehead, that's obviously trying to cut them. That's dirty.

I don't dislike Jones, but it's a dirty tactic. It shouldn't be legal.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Pulling guard was a horrible strategy and I'm surprised he got away with it for so long.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Ugh. Vitor was making him look stupid when he was striking. Kept going to his back trying to get that arm, though.
Vitor wasn't landing anything striking and Jones was ruining his lead leg......
Old 09-22-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vitor would have been picked apart on the feet, he already was and didnt have the gas tank to close the distance and blitzkrieg.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Vitor wasn't landing anything striking and Jones was ruining his lead leg......
I would have still rather taken my chances going down swinging than trying to sub him. Vitor found Jones a couple times maybe in a flurry he gets a good one in.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind him pulling guard at that point, there was no way he was gonna knock Jones out after the first few minutes, his only hope was for a submission if Bones got lazy.

Also, i'm glad Vitor at least popped his elbow.