Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime GSP fight we hear that. This guy has a much better chance blablabla and everytime they lose. This is getting old.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I'm just hoping for guys to get GSP to actually beat them instead of wrestlefucking them for 5 rounds.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Everytime GSP fight we hear that. This guy has a much better chance blablabla and everytime they lose. This is getting old.
I havent been saying it every time. Look at Alves, Shields, Hardy, Koshceck, Jon Fitch, etc. Diaz has a really strong game off his back unlike those guys. When Diaz and Condit went to the ground, Diaz look vastly superior, and that was the only guy that had a bottom game against GSP. Im not saying I favor Diaz, but his skills make more sense against GSP than the rest beause he has that ground game and can be dangerous striking. With other guys he could choose where he wanted to go to be safe. Whether he wins or loses, Diaz' skillset seems to be the best to go against GSP because GSP takedowns are unstoppable so you need to have a bottom game and you need to be dangerous enough on the feet to not let him snipe with jabs and kicks with ease.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lmao new TUF coaches Ronda Rousey and winner of Tate/Zingano, it's going to be 135 pounds men and women. Lol TUF has officially become the real world.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Lmao new TUF coaches Ronda Rousey and winner of Tate/Zingano, it's going to be 135 pounds men and women. Lol TUF has officially become the real world.
Dana White is seeing $$$$$

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Diaz serious with the taunting after the bell sounds for each round and he is getting ruined like a little girl out there.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk why people though Diaz had a better chance. Now, Johny Hendricks, he has a chance.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Is Diaz serious with the taunting after the bell sounds for each round and he is getting ruined like a little girl out there.
Hes out of his mind and his own worst enemy.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diaz is insane, but it hasn't really hurt his career. He hasn't really done anything to deserve this big money fight, yet he is here because of being a prick. It works.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Diaz: "I hope I saved enough money to invest in something." Sounds like a good plan Nick!

Old 03-16-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen GSp tired like that, so Nick's cardio is one thing he had. He didn't have anything else though. A lot of Diaz fans will talk about GSP's face, but GSP won everything here including the striking.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I still think Ellenberger and Hendricks should match up for #1 contender.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I still think Ellenberger and Hendricks should match up for #1 contender.
Nah. Hendricks has beaten enough top guys to more than earn his shot. If Diaz wasn't such a **** talker then Hendricks would have been fighting tonight. Beating Fitch, Koscheck, Kampmann, and Condit in a row is one of the best runs in MMA right now. I love Ellenberger, but he needs a fight or two to get there. I think it should be GSP vs. Hendricks while Ellenberger fights someone like Demian Maia for the next shot.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hendricks should absolutely get the fight. Anything else is total hogwash.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Hendricks should absolutely get the fight. Anything else is total hogwash.
Id take him vs Silva, why the **** not? I don't think he will though. I assume GSP will go for Hendricks, because his #1 spot is undeniable. Who knows what the deal is with Hendricks' hand and how long GSP wants to sit out for though?
Old 03-17-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More interesting: paint drying or a GSP fight? I'll go with paint drying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diaz is a punk.

Proud to say my section started the **** you Diaz chant. I ******* hate his face.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-18-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GSP has to fight Hendricks. He's new and he's earned it. After Hendricks, Anderson (where he'll get roflstomped)
Old 03-18-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Macdonald vs ellenberger for title eliminator. Would love to see that. Jake throws bombs

Hendricks vs Gsp def looks great. Hendricks has sneaky quickness to get inside and drops bombs on GSP. We dont know how he will take getting hit by him
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McDonald isn't going to fight GSP.

Hendricks is a real threat with his wrestling and power. No idea how GSP will fight him.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rory Mac is a boss.....don't think he'd be fighting GSP though seeing as they train together at Tristar.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I really like what I've seen of Mein. I think he's gonna be great.

#MoncriefArmy

Last edited by Wootylicous : 03-19-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Rory Mac is a boss.....don't think he'd be fighting GSP though seeing as they train together at Tristar.
It's ridiculous to me that there are teammates that won't fight each other. You are a professional fighter, you don't get to pick and choose who you fight. I understand you want to keep the camp's rep up and you may be very good friends with someone, but this is your job.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

It's only their job if they accept payment for the fight.

They're not getting paid to fight each other.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
It's ridiculous to me that there are teammates that won't fight each other. You are a professional fighter, you don't get to pick and choose who you fight. I understand you want to keep the camp's rep up and you may be very good friends with someone, but this is your job.
Meh, I have no problem with it. I'm no pro fighter (far, far from it), but there are still a couple of people that I would never fight.