Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wished they would have allowed a few more strikes though since Mario let Travis survive when it could have been called.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOLgun

wow.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American GANGSTER bitches
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That had the feel of one of those old WWF retirement matches. Rua's done.

But I think my favorite moment of the fight was when Chael first took him down and Rogan was like "who saw that coming?!" And everyone in the world was like "anyone who's ever seen Chael fight?"
Old 08-18-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
That had the feel of one of those old WWF retirement matches. Rua's done.

But I think my favorite moment of the fight was when Chael first took him down and Rogan was like "who saw that coming?!" And everyone in the world was like "anyone who's ever seen Chael fight?"
Correct me if I'm wrong but he said that when Shogun took Chael down?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Wished they would have allowed a few more strikes though since Mario let Travis survive when it could have been called.
They weren't uncontested shots, though, Browne was trying to block. Plus, Browne did try to get up after Yamasaki told him to move. Overeem's brain was clearly mashed potatoes after the first hammerfist. That was a very well officiated fight. If it was Mazagatti, Overeem probably takes 4-5 more uncontested shots to the skull. Overeem's gas tank was running on empty after throwing all those punches. His arms must have absolutely been on fire.

That said, I did win big money on Browne, so I may be a bit biased.

Last edited by djp : 08-18-2013 at 01:09 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but he said that when Shogun took Chael down?
He said it at the start of the fight when Chael took Shogun down. I don't think nepg realizes that Rogan was being sarcastic.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

He wasn't being sarcastic.

Chael taking a jab at Rogan in the post-fight interview was hilarious.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlos Condit is a beast! Love that guy....what a gas tank.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
He said it at the start of the fight when Chael took Shogun down. I don't think nepg realizes that Rogan was being sarcastic.
seantaylor had it right

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Carlos Condit is a beast! Love that guy....what a gas tank.
Condit was really impressive last night. Kampmann was not.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Fights where one guy is really on and the other guy is really off really suck. I'm glad I forgot to watch it last night and just fastforwarded through it today.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping Smooth beats on Pettis...can't stand that guy.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Hoping Smooth beats on Pettis...can't stand that guy.
I feel the same way.....except the exact opposite.

I happened to catch the weigh ins and Im gonna say that I won't be shocked if Vera gets popped for steroids.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Benson Henderson (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (155)
Frank Mir (248) vs. Josh Barnett (255)
Chad Mendes (145) vs. Clay Guida (146)
Ben Rothwell (262) vs. Brandon Vera (241)
Erik Koch (145) vs. Dustin Poirier (145.5)
Jamie Varner (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)

These are my picks. My Barnett pick was more sentiment than actual objectivity. Love Barnett and hate Mir.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-31-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

links please? Somehow none of mine are working.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I feel the same way.....except the exact opposite.

I happened to catch the weigh ins and Im gonna say that I won't be shocked if Vera gets popped for steroids.
He's really huge. And I wouldn't be surprised either. The guy is trying to keep his career alive.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Guida fight...time to go get some food.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Guida fight...time to go get some food.
You are 1 million percent right. I made myself a delicious chocolate peanut butter milkshake.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Barnett looked really ******* good.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yay Barnett!!

**** Frank Mir.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-31-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

We all need to just pray barnett tests clean, cause that was hillarious. A potential barnett run at title contention would be more hillarious.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Oh, **** Bendo. I won't say he's "boring", but he certainly isn't trying to finish anyone anymore. He's just going to wall n'stall Pettis all night.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Thank you, Pettis.

That was some weird broadcasting. Everything just went silent for a couple seconds when he tapped.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Ugh I hate Pettis.

I'm not even a Bendo fan I just dislike Pettis so much, good win though.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: