Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Henderson by a right hook and then ground and pound finish 3rd round
Old 09-08-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
so now what do you think will occur with Rampage VS. Henderson?

I say Henderson with a TKO in round 3, I dont see Henderson losing if it goes to decision, but I could see Rampage KO Dan.
Yea definantly hard to call but I hope Henderson crushes him...I'm still mad about the Liddell fight...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are going to enjoy this card, I say no more :D

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is good to hear UK was there a lot of action in the fights (dont name specifics please)
Old 09-08-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah there was, they showed 6 fights on the card

Dave Taylor vs Marcus Davis
Anthony Torres vs Jess Liaudin
Alessio Sakara vs Houston Alexander
Cro Cop vs Kongo
Bisping vs Hamill
Hendo vs Rampage

I've put the fighters in alphabetical order for each fight, so I don't give away any results, 3 of those fights are finished before the distance...

Old 09-08-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice, I am so pumped I cant stop thinking about the Hendo Rampage fight.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to that match also, but I'm even more pumped about the Cro Cop-Kongo fight.

I'm interested to see how Mirko will bounce back from a tough loss.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I think we could see Kongos head rolling around on the mat after a left head kick from CC. People have said Cro Cop has never been so focused for a fight.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

When do you guys get to see the card? Now you know how it feels for us UK MMA fans when the events are a day late from the US haha

Old 09-08-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
When do you guys get to see the card? Now you know how it feels for us UK MMA fans when the events are a day late from the US haha
In an hour and 47 minutes.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 09-08-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

WOW, are you guys watching this?

Sig by Primetime21
Old 09-08-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i still have 3 hours to wait so please no spoilers
Old 09-08-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i still have 3 hours to wait so please no spoilers
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I won't say anything.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 09-08-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
WOW, are you guys watching this?
Ya that was nice.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Old 09-08-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

That was crazy!!!

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 09-08-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Great event. Every fight was exciting.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 09-08-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friggin awesome I Boy Cotted this thread until it was all over, I don't agree with one of the decisions though wont say what...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Friggin awesome I Boy Cotted this thread until it was all over, I don't agree with one of the decisions though wont say what...
Im sure i know what it is.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 09-08-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Im sure i know what it is.
Yea it was pretty obvious...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Nerv

They robbed Matt Hamill because he came out to Born in the USA while fighting in Britain, true story.

Rounds 2 & 3 were fairly close but I think it was pretty clear that Matt took at least round 2 (1 wasnt even debatable). Im more of a Bisping fan by far than Matt but that was a crooked decision to appease the British fans.

And Cro Cop is about to get released by the UFC
Old 09-09-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
They robbed Matt Hamill because he came out to Born in the USA while fighting in Britain, true story.

Rounds 2 & 3 were fairly close but I think it was pretty clear that Matt took at least round 2 (1 wasnt even debatable). Im more of a Bisping fan by far than Matt but that was a crooked decision to appease the British fans.
I agree tbh, I had 1 and 2 to Hamill, 3 to Bisping, 2 was close, but I had it Hamill. Bisping needs to drop to 185, I actually agree with Joe Rogan.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:05 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I agree tbh, I had 1 and 2 to Hamill, 3 to Bisping, 2 was close, but I had it Hamill. Bisping needs to drop to 185, I actually agree with Joe Rogan.
Yup exactly what I was hinting at, im way more of a Bisping fan but Hamill had him in 1 and 2 while Bisping only took 3 makes me wonder if the judges slept through the 1st two and just officiated one round. I gotta tell ya at times I feel as if they use personal bias because some you could argue are close but that wasn't. The Brit win's at home fighting in a full british arena in the biggest selling fighting event they've had over there in years pretty suspect...
Old 09-09-2007, 06:08 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Yeah definitely. I always thought that Bisping might struggle in this fight, his wrestling is sub-par and you could see how tentative he was in his striking through fear of being taken down IMO. There won't be a rematch of this fight though, UFC knows to keep Bisping (their poster boy) away from a wrestler and will probably put him in with Alexander or someone who likes to bang anyway.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:14 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yup this fight only happened because they were in the Ultimate Fighter house and they thought it would be good to see. Only problem with that though is before the fight Bisping said if he wins I shouldn't have won the show so through some dumb marketing I could see it happening again wouldn't be a good move by any standard but could still happen...