Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
There's no way he was actually high during the fight.
Yea, but that would be fun to watch :).
Old 09-12-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's no way he was actually high during the fight.
actually i think he was really really really high, a positive THC level is 15(1 joint basically), he was at 175
Old 09-12-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was a drug test before the fight I believe.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
that was a drug test before the fight I believe.
I don't think they would test you right before the fight. Maybe like a few day before.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea thats what I meant.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ch&plind ex=0

I famous Randleman suplay on Fedor.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if you guys may saw it, but there used be an AWESOME Fedor Emelianenko tribute video on youtube. I think they took it off.

It was labeled "the best ever".

Any idea if that video still exists somewhere on the net?

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I'm not sure if you guys may saw it, but there used be an AWESOME Fedor Emelianenko tribute video on youtube. I think they took it off.

It was labeled "the best ever".

Any idea if that video still exists somewhere on the net?
dailymotion.com has a lot of pride fights you could look on there
Old 09-12-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ch&plind ex=0

I famous Randleman suplay on Fedor.
im very surprised he was able to win that one.

Watch this match against kazuyuki "ironhead" fujita. He almost lost this one too. watch at around 6:15

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ch&plindex= 0
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Fedor is such a beast, the only thing to worry about Fedor in UFC is he gets elbowed and then he has a cut.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
im very surprised he was able to win that one.

Watch this match against kazuyuki "ironhead" fujita. He almost lost this one too. watch at around 6:15

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ch&plindex= 0
That might have been his toughest match, eventhough it did end in the 1st round.

Since we are posting Fedor's fight videos, this might be my favorite:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just realized Chuck Liddell is in the movie "How High"
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Fedor is such a beast, the only thing to worry about Fedor in UFC is he gets elbowed and then he has a cut.
well basically thats what happened to him against Lindland and he just dropped to the ground and got an arm bar within a minute
Old 09-14-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big show coming up tommorow with alot of great fights, my boy Nick Diaz getting back in the cage cant wait. Hes easily one of my top 5 if not top 3 fighters in MMA. I am also looking forward to seeing Charuto vs Jake Shields, Should be a great fight if Charuto comes in shape. Robby Lawler fights are never short on excitement either. Lawler vs Ninja should be a stand up war.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXedD...elated&search=

Nice little promo for tomorrow nights fight.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I just realized Chuck Liddell is in the movie "How High"
That's random, what part?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I dont think this is against the rules since MMA really isnt a part of this site but I have created a Blog where I will post my MMA predictions amongst other things.

http://landoftheo.blogspot.com/ Check it out
Old 09-15-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's random, what part?
He's fighting with somebody when the big party in the dorm gets busted up
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Big show coming up tommorow with alot of great fights, my boy Nick Diaz getting back in the cage cant wait. Hes easily one of my top 5 if not top 3 fighters in MMA. I am also looking forward to seeing Charuto vs Jake Shields, Should be a great fight if Charuto comes in shape. Robby Lawler fights are never short on excitement either. Lawler vs Ninja should be a stand up war.
that does look like a nice card.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I got everyone of my predictions right for this card. Maybe not the exact way it ended but still picked all the winners :)
Old 09-15-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am surprised Ninja Rua got KO.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Everyone remember the name Gesias "JZ" Calvancanti, He will be the number LW in all of MMA as soon as everyone quits sleeping on him.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

do you think he could take Gomi?

Speaking of Gomi were is he? I wish he would go to the UFC but I think him and Dana have beef. I think Elite cage fighting could over take UFC, it will look very good if there title fight is Barnett VS. Fedor for HWT.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched those Fedor Classic fights, 1st person I see in parking lot on my way to my car is getting merked
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

lol, I decided that if I ever get into a fight I would get a takedown then get side mount and start raining knees to his face and ribs then finish it off with a arm breaking armbar.