Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2006, 12:16 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA Live in a land slide.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendent
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
2k7, Live is too complicated. I don't have the patience to master the controls. I like the complexity of Madden, but when I'm playing a bball vid game, I wanna be able to just pick up the controller and have fun. Football is more of a thinking man's game, so I can understand and appreciate the complexity of Madden. Bball is a simple game, no need to make the video game so damn complicated.

I didnt find it complicated at all. What was so hard?
I think if anything, 2k is more complicated than live

Live is right stick to do moves, B to shoot, A to pass, R turbo

2k has 3 buttons to drop step, 2 buttons to alley-oop, and the most ******** move sheme ever, and shot stick
Thats exactly what I was saying even though i like NBA 2k a lil bit more its defintely got the more complicated button scheme i dont know what this guy was talking about.
The last bball game I played was 2k5, and in 2k5 all you gotta do is go nuts on the right analog stick, drive and shoot, or pass. I didn't find it complicated at all. I remember live 2k5's gamespeed is just too fast for someone to just pick it up and play right away, and if I remember correctly, the controls were more detailed. It mightve changed, but thats how it was in 2k5.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got NBA2k7 today for 360 and I stand by my original post it is the greatest basketball game ever.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:08 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got NBA2k7 today for 360 and I stand by my original post it is the greatest basketball game ever.
I agree 100%. This game is as close to flawless as they come in my opinion. If you've ever trusted me on anything, trust me on this: Buy NBA2K7.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
I agree 100%. This game is as close to flawless as they come in my opinion. If you've ever trusted me on anything, trust me on this: Buy NBA2K7.
I cant understand how ppl are even saying live is good. Live compared do this is unplayable. I need to see how the scouting and drafting is but im so pleased with this game.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I cant understand how ppl are even saying live is good. Live compared do this is unplayable. I need to see how the scouting and drafting is but im so pleased with this game.
Yeah, the delivery of the gameplay is astonishing. Amazing, amazing game from what I've seen thus far.

Old 10-21-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I did a fantasy draft this is the team im running with...

I'm using a fast paced offense ala the phoenix suns

PG Gilber Arenas
SG Anthony Parker
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Boris Diaw

PG Kyle Lowry
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SG Monte Ellis
SF Josh Smith
SF Ryan Gomes
SF Yaroslev Korolev
SF/PF Andray Blatche
C Saer Sene
C Chris Wilcox
C Kendrick Perkins
Old 10-21-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

PG Gilber Arenas
SG Anthony Parker
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Boris Diaw

PG Kyle Lowry
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SG Monte Ellis
SF Josh Smith
SF Ryan Gomes
SF Yaroslev Korolev
SF/PF Andray Blatche
C Saer Sene
C Chris Wilcox
C Kendrick Perkins
Kyle Lowry is the man, screw parker, play him

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As soon as I get my 360 back I'm gonna get 2k7.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
You won't regret it. The game is amazing.

Old 10-22-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:

PG Gilber Arenas
SG Anthony Parker
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Boris Diaw

PG Kyle Lowry
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SG Monte Ellis
SF Josh Smith
SF Ryan Gomes
SF Yaroslev Korolev
SF/PF Andray Blatche
C Saer Sene
C Chris Wilcox
C Kendrick Perkins
Funny you say that. In the game im playing as we speak i have 11 pts 13 r assists off the bench with him.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Yeah its worth it dude. I need to get xbox live back...you can set up fantasy leagues online and stuff. I wanna try it out.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 2K7 today. Only problem I have is some of the player faces dont look too hot. other than that, graphically it is amazing, you can see the veins in arms and the jersey's flow with player movement. Fantastic.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PG Gilber Arenas
SG Anthony Parker
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Boris Diaw

PG Kyle Lowry
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SG Monte Ellis
SF Josh Smith
SF Ryan Gomes
SF Yaroslev Korolev
SF/PF Andray Blatche
C Saer Sene
C Chris Wilcox
C Kendrick Perkins
Funny you say that. In the game im playing as we speak i have 11 pts 13 r assists off the bench with him.
For the record, I play a sonics association on NBA 2k7, and Wilcox is a beast at PF. Go to edit player and change his primary position to PF and watch his overall rating go up.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PG Gilber Arenas
SG Anthony Parker
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Boris Diaw

PG Kyle Lowry
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SG Monte Ellis
SF Josh Smith
SF Ryan Gomes
SF Yaroslev Korolev
SF/PF Andray Blatche
C Saer Sene
C Chris Wilcox
C Kendrick Perkins
For the record, I play a sonics association on NBA 2k7, and Wilcox is a beast at PF. Go to edit player and change his primary position to PF and watch his overall rating go up.
Hes not bad at C either. Someimes when i have a more physical player playing me in the middle i switch my lineup around so that Wilcox is my starter at Center.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

what are the notable rookies like on the game?
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there an accelerated clock or would I have to play 12 periods to get some real player minutes? i dont have time to check my game right now. I want to get all players involved and have some real stats but, I figure if i played 12 minutues superstar, I would score in the high 100's every game if i took my time and played like a real b-ball game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-22-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Saer Sene. He is rated 70 OVR and has no offense, but he is a defensive powerhouse. On 5 minute quarters, he is averaging 10.2 RPG and 3.1 BPG. If you start him you need a good PF to do your inside work, so keep that in mind.

Also, Brandon Roy is amazing. But he's Brandon Roy. He's alwasy amazing.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Randy Foye is the highest rated rookie (80)

Brandon Roy -79
Lamarcus Alderidge-74
Adam Morrison- 77
Tyrus THomas 73
Thabo Seflosha-75
Rudy Gay- 78
Shelden Williams-74
Cedric Simmons- 71
Hilton Armstrong- 73
Ronnie Brewer-74
Renaldo Balkman-68
JJ Reddick 74
Marcus williams 71
Shawne Williams 69
Andrea Bargnani 73
Patrick O'Byrant 74
Rodney Carney 70
Kyle Lowry 70
Old 10-22-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Brandon Roy -79
Lamarcus Alderidge-74
Adam Morrison- 77
Tyrus THomas 73
Thabo Seflosha-75
Rudy cool- 78
Shelden Williams-74
Cedric Simmons- 71
Hilton Armstrong- 73
Ronnie Brewer-74
Renaldo Balkman-68
JJ Reddick 74
Marcus williams 71
Shawne Williams 69
Andrea Bargnani 73
Patrick O'Byrant 74
Rodney Carney 70
Kyle Lowry 70
what's will blaylock?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon Roy -79
Lamarcus Alderidge-74
Adam Morrison- 77
Tyrus THomas 73
Thabo Seflosha-75
Rudy cool- 78
Shelden Williams-74
Cedric Simmons- 71
Hilton Armstrong- 73
Ronnie Brewer-74
Renaldo Balkman-68
JJ Reddick 74
Marcus williams 71
Shawne Williams 69
Andrea Bargnani 73
Patrick O'Byrant 74
Rodney Carney 70
Kyle Lowry 70
what's will blaylock?
Is he even on the game. I mean, he was one of the last picks in the 2nd round, wasn't he?

Old 10-22-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon Roy -79
Lamarcus Alderidge-74
Adam Morrison- 77
Tyrus THomas 73
Thabo Seflosha-75
Rudy cool- 78
Shelden Williams-74
Cedric Simmons- 71
Hilton Armstrong- 73
Ronnie Brewer-74
Renaldo Balkman-68
JJ Reddick 74
Marcus williams 71
Shawne Williams 69
Andrea Bargnani 73
Patrick O'Byrant 74
Rodney Carney 70
Kyle Lowry 70
what's will blaylock?
Is he even on the game. I mean, he was one of the last picks in the 2nd round, wasn't he?
Yeah i dont even think hes in the game
Old 10-24-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Random Question:

In 2K7, what camera angle do you play with?

I always play with the 2K angle because, I cant stand the east to west default angle.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS