Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2006, 09:58 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
when healthy, the front 4 of ATL is very scary....now thats just starters, like BBD said if depth is taken into account it almost HAS to be chicago because they can sub and their backups could start on alot of teams, and it keeps the starters fresh which is even better....

but abraham and kerney on the ends with grady in the middle is your ideal line, definately better then baltimore to me, and close with chicago because tommie harris is a top 4 DT in the NFL right now

1. Jenkins
2. Stroud
3. Henderson
4. Harris

after that shaun rodgers, casey hampton, and others come to mind, but i think those are the 4 top DT right now

but ATL possesses one of the top DE's, and another a top 10, with big Grady clogging up holes for the run game, and i like that mix
Cough Shaun Rogers Cough....
i dont agree with him but:
Quote:
after that shaun rodgers, casey hampton, and others come to mind, but i think those are the 4 top DT right now
Old 09-23-2006, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even Panthers fans, at least some, will agree Kris Jenkins isn't fully back yet. The best defensive tackle play this season has been from Shaun Rogers by far. He is the best, because he's a load, while still distrupive in the backfield.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

I would say Patriots DL but I would be an homer.

Btw, it's the team's deepest unit.
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handel
I would say Patriots DL but I would be an homer.

Btw, it's the team's deepest unit.
3-4 teams don't count when you talk about Dlines. The fact that theres one less person on the line simply makes it impossible for a 3-4 team to have the best dline.

If we did talk about best 3-4 Dlines though, Id give it to San Diego. Castillo, Williams, Olshanksky is one sick core. Dallas is solid at the End position, but lack a dominant NT, and Pitt has a dominant NT but lack strength at End. NE has the 2nd best 3-4 line.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
I think the Ravens have a top one, perhaps #1 due to the versatility of it. But the think I like is that the dline is probably the weakest part of the Ravens defense.
but being the weakest in out D is not a bad thing.. especially looking at our secondary(reed, mcalister, roole, landry) and lb's (lewis, at, scott)....

skill wise there is no team that matches the D as a whole, but i wouldnt say the ravens have the best DLine(its close though)

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Even Panthers fans, at least some, will agree Kris Jenkins isn't fully back yet. The best defensive tackle play this season has been from Shaun Rogers by far. He is the best, because he's a load, while still distrupive in the backfield.
Shaun Rogers is probably the best DT I've ever seen.

Like I said, Kemo isn't used to the system yet and Jenkins isn't 100%, when they both click, we'll be hard to go past imo.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

I have a feeeling the Bucs offensive line will make the Panthers d-line look like the best in the league.
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote