Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2006, 11:16 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

According to ESPN.com, Bonzi Wells is close to signing with the Charlotte Bobcats. Is this the move that will finally put them over the hump and into championship contendors?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted #2. Potential is the key word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 of course, the team is all potential right now
Old 09-22-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But aren't we all just harbingers of potential in this crazy mixed-up world Rob? I mean...as Nick Lachey says..."I don't want to stand in the shadow of my mistakes". Obviously he's talking about the Charolette Bobcats and their 2006-2007 NBA Championship potential. Why not here? Why not now?

Old 09-22-2006, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
But aren't we all just harbingers of potential in this crazy mixed-up world Rob? I mean...as Nick Lachey says..."I don't want to stand in the shadow of my mistakes". Obviously he's talking about the Charolette Bobcats and their 2006-2007 NBA Championship potential. Why not here? Why not now?
If theres room for it, thats going in the sig.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

hehe, "potential" is the reason why I'm in BF_51's sig. Silly me.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, it didn't fit :(
Old 09-22-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
No the Packers don't have potential either. 8)

BBD. Just take out that silly part about the Giants being better than the Bears. Everyone knows that it isn't true anyway.

Come on guys...VOTE!! I know that the Charlotte Bobcats are watching. They just need someone to believe in them.

If we can reach 100 votes I'm sure that they will take home the championship.

Old 09-22-2006, 11:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Quote:

BBD. Just take out that silly part about the Giants being better than the Bears. Everyone knows that it isn't true anyway.

Come on guys...VOTE!! I know that the Charlotte Bobcats are watching. They just need someone to believe in them.

I did, it still wouldn't fit. I can't take out the sig picture because I just got it and that would be messed up. Its ok though, its a classic quote none the less.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:48 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are not even a playoff team with bonzi wells.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:52 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Bulls are winning it this year, so unfortunately, they have no chance.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Quote:

I did, it still wouldn't fit. I can't take out the sig picture because I just got it and that would be messed up. Its ok though, its a classic quote none the less.
Based on talent alone the Packers have potential to be 10-6. With 20 something new faces on the team there's no way I should expect that. So what I'm saying is I was dumb for saying that and I can't make predictions on a team like that again. But, I am not the only one who said that on here.

And I agree with VLS, and I can't wait to see the Ben Wallace mystique in a Bulls uni.

Bosanac01
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, shawn may is fat, felton is going to have to develop more, and emeka is going to have to stay on the floor, and morrison is gonna have to actualy play defense. Those are a lot of question marks.
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i hope ESPN picks up this storyline, it'd be entertaining to see a charlotte championship watch
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:01 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Based on talent alone the Packers have potential to be 10-6. With 20 something new faces on the team there's no way I should expect that. So what I'm saying is I was dumb for saying that and I can't make predictions on a team like that again. But, I am not the only one who said that on here.

And I agree with VLS, and I can't wait to see the Ben Wallace mystique in a Bulls uni.

The Packers absolutely do NOT have the talent right now to be a 10-6 team... I just don't know where you get that from...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:06 PM    (permalink
intergalacticspacemonkey

Packers suck more than a sucking machine on full sucking power.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
They are not even a playoff team with bonzi wells.
I agree. They are going to need some people to develop very well this off season to be able to make a run to get into the playoffs.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Packers absolutely do NOT have the talent right now to be a 10-6 team... I just don't know where you get that from...
Oh man, it's just like anything else, in college football if you have a bunch of talent and don't get the job done you suck. I'm not saying they will be 10-6, and like I said I resent making that statement. They won't be 10-6. But if everything was based on talent it would be damn close. You don't have to have star power to be a talented team. I haven't said they were good since I made that prediction back in training camp. All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.

Bosanac01
Old 09-22-2006, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

It's just like the young Clippers 5 or 6 years ago. Or these Bobcats, based on talent they're really good but as far as a winning team is concerned it's not close.

Bosanac01
Old 09-22-2006, 12:38 PM    (permalink
WhiteRat
Rookie

WhiteRat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.
So according to your logic the Vikings should be at least 12-4. The Patriots and the Seahawks should be 15-1, right?
WhiteRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
Quote:
All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.
So according to your logic the Vikings should be at least 12-4. The Patriots and the Seahawks should be 15-1, right?
Look man, I already said it was dumb for me to say that and it's really not a big deal. But to basically say the Patriots have that much potential is just as idiotic as what I said. If you think the Patriots are that talented you're crazy. They win exclusively on experience and coaching now. What games were you watching they barely beat the Bills and the Jets.

Bosanac01
Old 09-22-2006, 12:50 PM    (permalink

Missing piece to champsionship puzzle?!?!? LOL LOL LOL LOL BONZI WELLS?!?!LOL LOL LOL maybe to avoid they from getting a severe penalty for not having a high enough salary cap puzzle. The Bulls arent winning it either. The Championship is coming down to 8 teams next year

Heat
Spurs
Mavs
Suns
Pistons
Lakers
Pacers
Cavs
Old 09-22-2006, 12:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

06-07 Bobcats>>96 Bulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:03 PM    (permalink
WhiteRat
Rookie

WhiteRat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
06-07 Bobcats>>96 Bulls.
Sans Jud Buechler of course.
WhiteRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

what in the hell does this have to do with the packers? bearsfan asked about a different moribund franchise. let's stop piling onto nitszcheasdfadsfhkl-hawk about his team.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote