Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-25-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Would the Chiefs trade up with the Bengals?

If Ted Ginn is there at 18 would you guys trade up with us to get him? I am thinking that the Bengals switch 1st round pick then they get your 3rd. Would this be something that you guys would do? The reason that I ask is because you guys just traded Hall and Ginn is a return machine as well.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
matts22
Rookie

matts22 smells like sex panther.

No, I would stay put. We have too many needs to waste a 3rd round pick. We'll stay put and if Ginn falls, fine...and if he doesn't, we'll take Aaron Ross and have him return kicks (or Jeff Webb who is already a Chief).
matts22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the Chiefs moving up for Ginn. An offensive or defensive lineman? Perhaps, but I don't see them moving up because they seem to have been looking for additional picks.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I don't think that the Chiefs will give up any draft picks. Especially not for a reciever that might be there at #23. We don't need a returner that bad Jeff Webb has looked good when he's had a chance.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

I don't think we are even considering giving up picks at this point. I imagine that we will still be trying to trade back in the draft to aquire more picks. If we do go up I would imagine though Cincy would be an option because we would probably be jumping ahead on New York to grab Staley.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Nah, we're in full rebuilding mode. We aren't one player away from being a SB contender, so we should keep our picks to fill needs.

If anything, we might trade down this year to pick up some extra picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote