Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink

I for one, enjoy the music in Madden year after year. I find at least one band that I really enjoy listening too, and I love how they featured my favorite band (The Foo Fighters) in 06'.

So folks which is it.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This music in Madden 07 has to be the worst crap I have ever heard. It is all for suicidal Emo Children. How can you like that s hit?
Old 09-23-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
This music in Madden 07 has to be the worst crap I have ever heard. It is all for suicidal Emo Children. How can you like that s hit?
The only 2 Songs on 07' that I like are "Drones" and "Monsters".

Drones is pretty hard core and just makes me think of football, and Monsters is Matchbook Romance, who I like.

But I agree, they went kinda off on 07'
Old 09-23-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because we're suicidal emo kids, DUH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked 05 and 06.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
too bad there's 0 emo songs in this year maddens.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this year, but madden 360 had coheed and cambria on it, which was really cool. I think 05 was pretty good, I hated 06 though, dance dance makes me want to shoot myself.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

madden 04 had the best music ever in a madden game
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

turninandburnin1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Madden's soundtrack is absolutely horrible this year its all goth crap. Luckily I have my ipod and a 360. Also 2004 has the best becuz it had rap.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:21 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

03 easily
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1
Madden's soundtrack is absolutely horrible this year its all goth crap. Luckily I have my ipod and a 360. Also 2004 has the best becuz it had rap.
LOL!!!!!!!!
do you even know what goth music is?!?!?!
hahahahahahha
Old 09-23-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1
and some rock, they hade some really good rap songs, i dont like rock but the on es in 04 were not that bad
Old 09-23-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"You took me home and it felt so good"

i like the song Future Needs by Sparta but i cant find anywhere to DL it..i believe the songs real name is "Taking Back Control"

cant find it though :(
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they have FAT AL for god sakes or al fatz in that game, a very good undergorund rapper in cleveland, i ahve no idea why he is on there
Old 09-23-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6

i like the song Future Needs by Sparta but i cant find anywhere to DL it..i believe the songs real name is "Taking Back Control"

Sparta is a really good band.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-23-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink

04 was great
Old 09-23-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
04 was great
ok i dont knwo if u have siad ur a guy yet, but right there proves u r, no girls play madden
Old 09-23-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

u have the song downloaded or something that u can send to me? would be greatly appreciated
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
04 was great
ok i dont knwo if u have siad ur a guy yet, but right there proves u r, no girls play madden
that was a really stupid comment cus my cousin plays madden and almost beat me and she is a girl
Old 09-23-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Quote:
04 was great
that was a really stupid comment cus my cousin plays madden and almost beat me and she is a girl
then u jsut straight up blow at madden, and u should never play again
Old 09-23-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

u have the song downloaded or something that u can send to me? would be greatly appreciated
I have their music on my other computer but I just got a new mac and haven't hooked up my old computer yet. If you can't find it under sparta check "at the drive in" because they broke up and became sparta and "mars volta"

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-23-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Quote:
04 was great
then u jsut straight up blow at madden, and u should never play again
i was exaderating but girls still play madden, what is it illegal for a girl to play madden, seriously that was mad stupid
Old 09-23-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Girls play madden, but cards isn't a girl so it doesn't matter.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-23-2006, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MAD-DEN OH FOUR

this is the name, the game, the ultimate game

Love that song, that game had the best music. Plus, it got me into Yellowcard.

Actually, now that I think about it, '03 was even better, cos it had Party Hard and Get Over It and The Anthem.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I hate the soundtracks to all the Madden games, they get worse and worse ever year and every year I think it isnt possible to get any worse. It is all pop rap/rock that is just bad, very bad. I vote none of the above, on 06 my friend had a Brak CD loaded for Madden and that was infinitely times better than any Madden soundtrack.