Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's too early to tell you need to see who is playing where first to decide that.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Wait until at least Monday folks. Better yet wait until preseason when we see who signs and is in camp, who has an impressive mini camp.

I'm waiting for some dweeb to ask who will be rookie of the year in 2008. The same ones who do mock drafts for 2008 and beyond.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
sdotcarter33
Rookie

sdotcarter33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OROY: Calvin Johnson
DROY: Anthony Spencer
sdotcarter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OROY - Calvin Johnson (How can you pick agianst him?)
DROY - Paul Posluszny (This year's Demeco Ryans. Don't sell him short.)
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
guruofallsorts

Offense - Calvin Johnson
Defense - Patrick Willis
Old 04-26-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshawn Lynch, Jon Beason
Old 04-26-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
DraftMasterG
Rookie

DraftMasterG needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
It's too early to tell you need to see who is playing where first to decide that.
LIES AND SLANDER
DraftMasterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
OROY: Dylan
DROY: Dylan
SROY: Dylan
COY: Dylan
POY: Dylan
i have a feeling BBD saw the chapple show very recently...

OROY- brian leonard
DROY- calvin johnson/russel- who ever goes to the raiders, either will make many tackles on defenders after turnovers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
dhoe20
Rookie

dhoe20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OROY - Whoever the Giants draft
DROY - Whoever the Giants draft

I'll make my real picks next sunday.

Quote:
lol
dhoe20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I Spit Fire

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OROY = Adrian Peterson
DROY = Chris Houston
Old 04-26-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Offense: Calvin Johnson

Defense: LaRon Landry

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I cant guess until I see where they go.
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Since everyone is picking Calvin Johnson I will mix it up a bit.

OROY;
Dwayne Bowe

DROY:
Darrelle Revis
Old 04-27-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna use my projections here.

OPOY = Calvin Johnson - Detriot will get him the ball...if he moves...ATL will still give him the award...however if he lands in Tampa...that might be no mans land for this award.

DPOY - Laron Landry - I'm gonna use MN...but ATL/Wash are both places he could go...should contribute to all those teams..and be a big time player right away.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OROY: Ted Ginn- His punt and kick returning abilities combined with his receiving skills should win him this award.
DROY: Adam Carriker- a guy who will probably go mid-first rd. Which puts him on a solid team but not a terrible or a great one. Should become a pass-rushing force.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

we all know its going to be Trent Edwards and Willis.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:38 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that the draft's over...

OROY: Meachum
Runner ups: Quinn, Gonzalez

DROY: Timmons
Runner ups: Adams, Landry, Meriweather

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:01 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OROY-Calvin Johnson

DROY-LaRon Landry
Old 04-29-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

OROY: Marshawn Lynch - Will get a ton of touches and runningbacks are always the favourites to win OROY.

DROY: Patrick Willis - Like runningbacks, linebackers are always the favourites and he's entering a great situation.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:36 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OROY: Robert Meachem- Landed in a great offense in NO and he is a stud.

DROY: Anthony Spencer- If he gets the playing time, and he should, he will get 10+ sacks this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offensive... Marshawn Lynch, he'll be BUF's nr.1 back... RB trumps WR, even though Meachem and CJ will put up good numbers.

Defensive, hard to pick against Patrick Willis, but maybe Lawrence Timmons can compete.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

OROY: CJ
DROY: Anthony Spencer this guy can pass rush and take people down!
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

Quincy Black will be this year's Mark Anderson
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Quincy Black will be this year's Mark Anderson
I doubt he sees the field much with June, Brooks and Ruud.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote