Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 11-24-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Ugg......

Don't remind me.

Im fine with it, we don't even know what Morgan will be like so don't judge the move yet.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Im fine with it, we don't even know what Morgan will be like so don't judge the move yet.
Still, I hate watching WVU play, because I know we had every chance to grab that guy. Same with Penn State and all their Maryland kids.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Still, I hate watching WVU play, because I know we had every chance to grab that guy. Same with Penn State and all their Maryland kids.
I don't so much mind watching Slaton because we weren't gonna use Slaton atg RB anyways. Yes I would have liked to see what he could have done with his speed at CB but everything happens for a reason.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-27-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Yeah it hurts that Slaton wanted to come here and we turned him away, but it's not like tailback has been a weakness for us. Keon and Lance have been great for us in their time here, so it hurts a bit less. It's not like losing a guy like Andre Woodson and getting left with Jordan Steffy.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so moore and henderson were frist team all ACC

crummey was 2nd team

and lattimore was honorable mention

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Dave Phillistin not being at least honorable mention is ridiculous. He was outstanding for us and should have been a second teamer in my eyes. And while I know everyone prefers Keon Lattimore over Ball, personally I like Ball and I felt he was better than Lattimore, especially down the stretch. 4.4 ypc and 12 TD's for Ball in comparison to 3.8 and 13 for Keon.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whos traveling to SF for the bowl game????.......

:x

Old 01-11-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Hasn't been talked about on here yet but Erin Henderson declared, so now we have a HUGE hole at LB....... :(

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-14-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

actually i think we will be good with alex wujack there.. or w/e his name is

Old 01-14-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully this upcoming year we can finally get to see Josh Portis in action. I am also excited to see Antwine Perez hit the field.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Hopefully this upcoming year we can finally get to see Josh Portis in action. I am also excited to see Antwine Perez hit the field.
yeah we have a couple things to look forward to...

for once im actually more excited about terps football more than i am bball (we blow)

Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Hasn't Alex Wujak been hurt the last 2 seasons, because I remember hearing about how good he was gonna be for us this past season.

The only thing Im excited about with Terps football is Josh Portis to Heyward-Bey, other than that I think Terp football is gonna blow next year.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-17-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hasn't Alex Wujak been hurt the last 2 seasons, because I remember hearing about how good he was gonna be for us this past season.

The only thing Im excited about with Terps football is Josh Portis to Heyward-Bey, other than that I think Terp football is gonna blow next year.
nah he redshirted in 06 and got hurt in 07

dudes a beast though

Old 01-17-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
nah he redshirted in 06 and got hurt in 07

dudes a beast though
I hope he is, but so was Melvin Alaeze so I wont hold my breath on it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-17-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope he is, but so was Melvin Alaeze so I wont hold my breath on it.
Melvin Alaeze is a completely different story though. Bad attitude from day one, now hes in jail, see what happens when you play gangsta?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

yeah thats a totally different case

Old 01-17-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I know its a different personality and all Im just sayin untilm this guy steps on the field and plays for us Im not gonna get overly excited.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-17-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I guarentee Chris Turner is the starter at QB next year.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I know its a different personality and all Im just sayin untilm this guy steps on the field and plays for us Im not gonna get overly excited.
i know what you're saying but ive seen him during spring training games and he stuck out above erin henderson

Old 01-17-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I guarentee Chris Turner is the starter at QB next year.
ill take that bet

Old 01-18-2008, 07:16 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyward-Bay is staying, I thought for sure he was leaving
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Heyward-Bay is staying, I thought for sure he was leaving
in an interview someone asked him if he was leaving and he laughed in their face pretty much...

i wouldnt blame him for leaving but i woulda been surprised if he did

Old 01-18-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
in an interview someone asked him if he was leaving and he laughed in their face pretty much...

i wouldnt blame him for leaving but i woulda been surprised if he did
He has said he wants to playout his eligibility, I know that doesn't mean anything because Vernon Davis said that too but I really hope DHB does what he says!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-08-2008, 07:00 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have a list of Terps that got combine invites?
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:49 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Anyone have a list of Terps that got combine invites?
Andrew Crummey, Joey Haynos, Dre Moore, and Erin Henderson.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999