Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Matt Leinart?

:?: :?: :?:
Old 10-05-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Probably going ot have a hard time. I don't think Alex Smith put any points on the board against them last week. And their D isn't anything to be bragging about.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

between 175-200 yards, 1 touchdown, 2 ints...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To tell you the truth I would not be shocked to see him have a good game the Chiefs have always had trouble vs back up/first time starting QB's that being said Herm has his D believe every word that comes out of his mouth so I hope they show up.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll have an ok game. His line needs to protect him, and he needs the run game to come to life. They can't ask him to step in and throw 30+ times in his first start. Denny Green has always been a horrible game manager, I hope he doesn't ruin Leinart's confidence early.

Having that said, I can see Leinart making plays. Maybe 2 TDs, 2 INTs. he has all world talent around him. Its almost like playing at USC again, except this time with no oline, lol. But I expect him to have a good game.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Chiefs have yet to give up a passing TD this year but I look for that to change no way they can do that 4 games in a row.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Cheifs will win this game by a lot, but Lineart will improve alot more than he did last week. The thing that most impressed me was his accuracy it was right on the dot every time.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Is Pope starting for them at TE? If so he should look for him alot Chiefs have been known to let TE's run free.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink

22/30 382 yards 3 TD's
Old 10-05-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
22/30 382 yards 3 TD's

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
effthiskid11
Rookie

effthiskid11 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree w/ splat I can almost guarnatee that Fitz or Boldin are gonna bring in a TD pass, if not i'll be further impressed

sig by rainbeaukid
effthiskid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think he'll play pretty damn good for his rookie start. Maybe something like
18-25 200 yards 1td 1 int. The circumstances aren't exactly as bad as it was for Vince Young.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Is Pope starting for them at TE? If so he should look for him alot Chiefs have been known to let TE's run free.
Pope sucks, he won't have an impact. I expect Leinart to have a below-average game. He won't player terrible, but he isn't going to light it up on his first start against our defense.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
22/30 382 yards 3 TD's
That is bold I guess we know who voted great.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think it'll be too bad. he should have an OK game. he's got enough weapons but the line needs to protect him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Quote:
22/30 382 yards 3 TD's
That is bold I guess we know who voted great.
actually i voted good. i see him doing about 18/30 260 yards 1 TD 2 INT's
Old 10-05-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14/24, 210 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs

...But he will improve as the season goes on.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:03 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the o-line can improve and edgerrin james starts producing, then matt leinart will be a solid starter in this league...
\

i expect decent but no win for matt leniart his sunday

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

20/31 274 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, 1 fumble. Hurried a crapload of times...

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

derrick johnson will jake plummer him multiple times.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:23 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

this will be Edge 1st 100 yard game with the cardinals
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if your a fantasy football player kc defense is going to have a field day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:37 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good day - couple TD's and prob a pick.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
this will be Edge 1st 100 yard game with the cardinals
If they give him the ball maybe but the Chiefs have played the run pretty good this year.