Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-28-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 6 Penn State Player Arrested-King Included

http://www.startribune.com/503/story/1148582.html
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You sound like my grandmother. They were not arrested, unless you use the term like she does(not shoveling sidewalks).

If you're going to post that, post the police report. Any self respecting man will understand. ****, I hate this. Scirotto will be the only one the ends up with charges, all others will be dropped. I know this as someone that knows how the legal system works.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are Penn State
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is F'ed up. King, Scirrotto, Sales, Hayes, Seargent and Baker are involved. All of those were expected to contribute next season.

I hope they don't miss a lot of time.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Tk3

Like reigle said, Scirrotto is the only one who will get serious charges.

Problem is, next year or two years from now it will be brought up when King is a potential top 15 pick. Regardless of whether he gets convicted of anything or if charges are dropped it will still be brought up come draft time.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Each player faces at least one felony count of criminal trespass.
I guess felonies are that important anymore?
Old 04-30-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
This is F'ed up. King, Scirrotto, Sales, Hayes, Seargent and Baker are involved. All of those were expected to contribute next season.

I hope they don't miss a lot of time.
or you could be a decent human being instead of a morinic fan boy and hope they learn from their mistakes.
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
or you could be a decent human being instead of a morinic fan boy and hope they learn from their mistakes.
Huh? Morinic?

If you really have more class then me then you wouldn't be making a statement like that about someone you know NOTHING about.

Hoping that these guys learn from their mistakes goes without saying.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all be suspended for the opener

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
I guess felonies are that important anymore?
You're either too young or too dumb to know how things work. I'd bet my life that nobody ends up with a felony on their record. It's standard practice for DA's to inflate charges to plead them down.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Huh? Morinic?

If you really have more class then me then you wouldn't be making a statement like that about someone you know NOTHING about.

Hoping that these guys learn from their mistakes goes without saying.
I never said I have more class than you.

And the only reason you're upset that they might miss a lot of time is because they're football players. Apparently based off this instance, they're also idiots who think they can do whatever they want regardless of the rules. If the only thing you take from that is "Damn....players from my favorite team are going to miss games", well then......that shows a lot about you.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3 View Post

Problem is, next year or two years from now it will be brought up when King is a potential top 15 pick.
Even if his charges would stick (which they're not), it's nothing running a 4.35 wouldn't fix. :)
Old 04-30-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Keakathin

Penn State should suspend the other 60 players on the team for not helping their teammates out. What kinda teamwork is that?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakathin View Post
Penn State should suspend the other 60 players on the team for not helping their teammates out. What kinda teamwork is that?
Morelli was there. He threw a big glass vase at somebody, but missed.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Keakathin

Quote:
Morelli was there. He threw a big glass vase at somebody, but missed.
He always did have accuracy issues.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakathin View Post
He always did have accuracy issues.
Then Tony Hunt showed up and carried him all the way home.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Keakathin

Quote:
Then Tony Hunt showed up and carried him all the way home.
Took him 3 days to do it but word is Tony improved his 40 to under 5 seconds after the workout. Good for him.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Stupid for King. everything the nfl looks into behavoir.
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

Like I've been saying.......http://pennstate.scout.com/2/641538.html

The NFL cares about guns, drugs, and rape...not little stuff like maybe possibly getting into a fight.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, and that "little stuff" (which I wouldn't call basically breaking into someones home) is what turns into big stuff later on. My question for you is, if this was a player or players on a team other than PSU, say OSU or Michigan, would you be calling it "little stuff" and saying it wasn't a big deal? I highly doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All charges dropped except for Scirrotto and Baker.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Fooath
Rookie

Fooath hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It isnt a big deal to get a bunch of guys together, push your way into a private residence, and proceed to to assault those inside....

"Possibly getting into a fight" is pushing a guy at a party you were invited too, or maybe going outside and ya know, getting into a fight...

But hey, they're football players, just having some fun! I'm sure they'll never have anything like this happen again. Ask Chris Henry and Pacman, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Fooath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole story is in an article on Yahoo.

Last edited by skarocksoi : 05-05-2007 at 07:41 PM.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Yea, and that "little stuff" (which I wouldn't call basically breaking into someones home) is what turns into big stuff later on. My question for you is, if this was a player or players on a team other than PSU, say OSU or Michigan, would you be calling it "little stuff" and saying it wasn't a big deal? I highly doubt it.
And you'd be wrong.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

King has already had charges against him dropped.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote