Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-11-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4
Default Is Cheating Ok???

Heres an interesting topic for you guys, is cheating okay, or no, have you done it and thinks its okay or no?
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4
Default whoops

last option should be no and its not okay
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
cgf

If you're not going as hard as you can then your boned. So cheating to me is just going 120%.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Wynel

Cheated on a girl? Yes. Cheated on a test? No. I never preferred to take shortcuts with my education and not get the most out of all the time I sat in class.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:40 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynell
Cheated on a girl? Yes. Cheated on a test? No. I never preferred to take shortcuts with my education and not get the most out of all the time I sat in class.
I'm the exact opposite. I've never cheated on a girl but i cheat in sports and education all the time. I learn very easily and whenever I feel a test is unrelated to the actually class I have no issue cheating on it. Although if i feel the test is benificial I don't like to interfer with actually teaching myself.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:

wtf
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

How is it ok to cheat on a girl? That shows a lack of character and respect.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cheated on all my gfs before the one i'm with now who I would never cheat on.

When I was in highschool i cheated on pretty much any school work that was cheatable i was a slacker now that im in college it doesnt work like that any more.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not good but I cheated all throughout high school. I had an A every quarter all the way from Latin I to AP Latin and I didn't understand a thing, everytime we had quizes and tests my teacher would just be on his computer and I would copy from the people beside me, what I learned at the end of my senior year was that I really had no idea how to do any of it but I still had an A every quarter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
YOu know we're cool, but that's pretty scummy. If i'm with a girl i won't cheat on her, often i just don't go with girl and just become "friends with benifits"
Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink

i plan to vote yes and it is okay. The way alot of high schools work, if you bomb a couple of quizzes or tests, then its almost impossible to recover. Why is it unfair to save your grade if you are truthfully knowledgable, jus tunable to really prepare for a quiz or a test. Im currently in high school, and i know that in college this doesn't fly, but college is set up differently than high school. I always make a point to try my hardest and understand the material, but Im not going to let a renegade quiz/test grade bomb my average.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
He's an ATG
Old 10-11-2006, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Wynel

Clarification is key. You've got half answering about girls and half about homework.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:01 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Clarification is key. You've got half answering about girls and half about homework.
And some about sports.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have technically cheated on my current gf several times, but each time I "cheated", we were allowed to see other people. Since we have gotten back together officially, I have been faithful. I'm not proud of it, and I don't recommend it. It was a lot of work to keep her from finding out. Trust me, it's usually not worth it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cheating is FUNdamental!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
reading is FUNdamental!
Old 10-11-2006, 02:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
YOu know we're cool, but that's pretty scummy. If i'm with a girl i won't cheat on her, often i just don't go with girl and just become "friends with benifits"
Its like they say "young, dumb and full of c...."
Old 10-11-2006, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Lie Cheat Steal
Old 10-11-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a pretty scummy thing to do... whether in sports, school, or a relationship.[/list]

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
It's a pretty scummy thing to do... whether in sports, school, or a relationship.[/list]
nah, it's expected in sports and i have no issues with screwing the establishment by cheating in school. But it is scummy to do in relationships.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i can cheat and get away with it i will

regarding relationships, i dont see the need in cheating because if i want someone else i just dump who im with
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
if i can cheat and get away with it i will

regarding relationships, i dont see the need in cheating because if i want someone else i just dump who im with
OH you cooky brits. :P
Old 10-11-2006, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

It's ok to cheat on your girlfriend if she cheats on you with the same girl you're cheating on her with at the same time. 8)

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote