Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 04-28-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mike Williams and McCown traded to Oakland

reported by Chris Mortenson. No details yet.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I saw that just a little bit ago, I'm guessing we either gave up an extra 3rd or 4th.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Williams/McCown for this years 4th rd pick. Not a bad deal, buys JR some time and if Williams can turn it around under Kiffin it will be a steal for us.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Williams/McCown for this years 4th rd pick. Not a bad deal, buys JR some time and if Williams can turn it around under Kiffin it will be a steal for us.
We actually used the 4th rounder that the Cards gave us to switch 2nd rounders with us. So basically we got Zach Miller, Mike Wilson, and Josh McCown with our second rounder.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Old 04-28-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if thats the case good deal.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steal for us. got a qb that will play before russell and help him out. and got a WR who is big and will be our redzone threat

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whenever we have Mike on the field it'll be like a 2nd TE. He's a big guy with great leaping ability and he has great athleticism. I like the move because Williams is still relatively young and can still shine and become a good maybe great player.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
We actually used the 4th rounder that the Cards gave us to switch 2nd rounders with us. So basically we got Zach Miller, Mike Wilson, and Josh McCown with our second rounder.
Who's Mike Wilson, is he any good?
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
I believe he meant Williams...
Old 04-28-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I believe he meant Williams...
Ya, just messing with him
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
haha wow.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 04-29-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Solid number three reciever, glad we got somebody decent to show JR the ropes. Any clue what we gave up for him?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 04-29-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Solid number three reciever, glad we got somebody decent to show JR the ropes. Any clue what we gave up for him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
read quote above.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 04-29-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this deal. I've seen nothing to make me feel this way, but I think BMW will be really good for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

bmw is fat and lazy, a problem----coming from a lions fan, maybe working with kiffin he can turn it around i would love for him to do it, good luck to the raider nation
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

He should turn it around seeing how MW was coached my Lane Kiffen.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 04-30-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whether or not mike williams succeeds in oakland depends on how much bigger of a role he will play this time around. i truly feel if given a chance he cud be our top red zone option. of course he will have to earn it.

619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

My guess is that he's going to be our third and he could do some damage like Ronald Curry did at the third reicver a year ago.

Thanks to jackalope