Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink

Battle Royal

Windy vs. Comahan

take your side now its a fight to the death
Old 10-15-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan hands down
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Windy by his 9 1/2 incher.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...8609&start=325

this is where it all started... bill o'rly will have a update within the hour

Old 10-15-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love commie, but Windy gone win.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:42 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i personally think he is overrated, for every funny thing he says he has 15 stupid posts that people over look and dont comment on.
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this was the single most difficult decision i have ever had to make. I will not reveal my vote as i do not want to offend either party.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do like them both, but Windy gets my vote.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan, as windy is not consistent enough for my liking
Old 10-15-2006, 11:44 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
i personally think he is overrated, for every funny thing he says he has 15 stupid posts that people over look and dont comment on.
do i smell a handicap match... in the steel cage
Old 10-15-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
Quote:
do i smell a handicap match... in the steel cage
:D :D :D i think your my favortie poster
Old 10-15-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink

who the hell cares?
Old 10-15-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
who the hell cares?
This is like the Yankees/Red Sox. It is like the Super Bowl.....us should be banned!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who the hell cares?
why are you always so angry? Bucs got you down? They won today! Cheer up mate!

Old 10-15-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink

Quote:
who the hell cares?
I will issue this on behalf of everyone who dosnt have a stick up there butt in this forum

Old 10-15-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

As Windy's campaign manager.....Windy offers free hookers without STDs to all who vote for him.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
As Windy's campaign manager.....Windy offers free hookers without STDs to all who vote for him.

"I support windy"
Old 10-15-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
who the hell cares?
you are so bad-ass
Old 10-15-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno

Does commie have anything to go against this? Judges proclaim that Windy has landed a knockout punch, let's see if commie can recover.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
who the hell cares?
you are so bad-ass
yea i know totally dude, Darko kicks ass!

Old 10-15-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
who the hell cares?
no. seriously, who cares? All windy does is make posts with stupid pictures or says something totally off-topic and everyone likes him.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
who the hell cares?
no. seriously, who cares? All windy does is make posts with stupid pictures or says something totally off-topic and everyone likes him.
For that, u get a hooker with AIDS and genital warts.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
who the hell cares?
Well i like him because i fathered his child.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has to break some type of stupid ass forum rule, if not, get rid of it anyway, its pointless.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote