Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Would you rather?

If scientists came up with a way to let people live forever would you want to? Or would you rather go when your time is naturally up?

I think I would want to live forever. :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

live forever, but would you be old and hard to move or liek you are now?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:38 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
That's exactly my question too.

If I get to be young forever, then yes.

But then, if Scientists come up with that, then earth would be overpopulated and reproduction would be outlawed.

Would you want to live forever in a world without "reproduction"?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Die. Life would be tiring. I wouldn't mind living for an extra 100 years or so, but living for forever would suck. Especially when our sun went out, and we were always cold. or when an asteroid hit the earth, that would suck. Etc.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
That's exactly my question too.

If I get to be young forever, then yes.

But then, if Scientists come up with that, then earth would be overpopulated and reproduction would be outlawed.

Would you want to live forever in a world without "reproduction"?
I guess it would be whatever age you are when you get the procedure done, so that leads to another question; what age would you choose to be for the rest of eternity? I'm thinking mid 20's to 30's, I wouldn't want to be stuck as a teenager for all of eternity. And you can still get it on, part of the procedure is having your tubes tied. :twisted: :evil:

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Another comment: Sports. There wouldn't be much turnover. Who would actually play?

As for work... I could never retire. :shock:
Old 10-16-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Another comment: Sports. There wouldn't be much turnover. Who would actually play?

frogstomp is the guy who looks way to into these type of questions, but he does brign up some good points.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to be 24 forever. I'm 26 now....but it was A LOT easier to stay in shape when I was 24.

BUT, if i got bored, I'd like to have the option to off myself.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How about activities?

You can try new things all the time, and after awhile no matter what you do it would be routine and boring.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Die naturally. Choosing to live for ever is the most ******** thing I have ever came across.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Die naturally. Choosing to live for ever is the most ******** thing I have ever came across.
More idiotic than Greg Behrendt? That's the real question.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
More idiotic than Greg Behrendt? That's the real question.
No. Wanting to live forever is the 2nd most ******** thing ever. Greg Behrendt is the first.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not forever, i'd love to be like 25 for a long time, but i wouldn't want to live forever.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
not forever, i'd love to be like 25 for a long time, but i wouldn't want to live forever.
well we wouldn't want you to live forever anyways. :P

Mr Greg Behrendt over here would have to live for eternity as Fred Savage.

Quote:
Old 10-16-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just die.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
well we wouldn't want you to live forever anyways. :P

Mr Greg Behrendt over here would have to live for eternity as Fred Savage.
Well if thats the case count me in. Within 20 years Rider Strong and I could live a happy life as life partners without recieving insults and hatred comments because of are sexual prefrences.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I fear dying. I would live forever as long as I could do $hit.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Live forever. Think about that Family Guy episode where no one could die. It'd be just like that!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you imagine how good a football player you could be if you stayed 24 for a long long time?

Always having that age on your side and getting faster and stronger each year?
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

living forever would be tight because i would like to expierence the end of the world.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Only way I want to live forever is if I was the facist dictator over the planet, then my reign of pain & terror would be never ending.

Other then that ya, I need to die eventually, hopefully taking down others with me :twisted:
Old 10-16-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Only way I want to live forever is if I was the facist dictator over the planet, then my reign of pain & terror would be never ending.

Other then that ya, I need to die eventually, hopefully taking down others with me :twisted:
Oh, Nerv, you and your acid trips.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv

Oh, Nerv, you and your acid trips.
Including S4L
Old 10-16-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to die, ever, so.. I'd definately pick the living forever deal. Eventually i'd have to turn to a life of necrophilia, which is a perk of being able to live forever.