Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default Kiwanuka moved to OLB

It's official, Kiwanuka is our starting SAM. Could be a great move, could be an awful move. I think Spags will go nuts with him....I think it will work out, he showed me he has the skillset to be an NFL SAM last year, just needs to get a little stronger.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 23,948
Reputation: 3847971
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

so i assume gerris starts at WILL? i had a feeling this was coming. not bad here, because if it doesnt pay off we have DeOssie, Chase and Kawika
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so i assume gerris starts at WILL? i had a feeling this was coming. not bad here, because if it doesnt pay off we have DeOssie, Chase and Kawika
Kawika and Gerris will compete for the job at WILL

Blackburn back up at MLB

DeOssie and Torbor backup at SAM
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The N-Y-C
Posts: 8,484
Reputation: 1608432
Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Really? I'm not questioning your credibility at all, but do you have the source by any chance? I just want to see if it comes with any juicy details about the change.

I think he could be a really good SAM if he does line up there. I mean he was intercepting the ball, albeit he was dropping the football a bit, he can learn those things if he's a fulltime SAM. They guy is an athletic freak and would be a heck of a blitzer coming off the edge.

So will Tuck be occasionally subbing Strahan, and whenever Stray retires, he'll take over?

It'd suck to take another DE next year in the first, hah.
__________________
<caddy> when i visit my parents, who kinda live in the country
<caddy> i hear them having sex :(
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,840
Reputation: 380784
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

In the press conference it said he would be moved there, but I don't remember hearing he will start right away.

Anyway, I'd like to give him downs at both OLB and DE. Thing is, when Strahan retires and Kiwi is a great fit at SLB, our teams greatest strength this year just went to a position of pretty good need considering Tuck has not proved he can stay healthy
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
Posts: 2,731
Reputation: 215
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Awesome. The second day picks were very good and Kiwanuka to OLB just makes my day.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 23,948
Reputation: 3847971
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
In the press conference it said he would be moved there, but I don't remember hearing he will start right away.

Anyway, I'd like to give him downs at both OLB and DE. Thing is, when Strahan retires and Kiwi is a great fit at SLB, our teams greatest strength this year just went to a position of pretty good need considering Tuck has not proved he can stay healthy
im not worried about that, maybe tuck can show something. another DE isnt impossbile to find. also, if kiwi doesnt pan out, he gets moved back to DE. this is a big move that could really pan out, and doesnt really have any potential to come back and haunt us, worst comes to worst, kiwi is lost out there, and kawika steps in. with this move, look for us to sign a UDFA DE or another DE(vet or young kid)
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Shockey80
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

http://giants.com/news/eisen/story.asp?story_id=25327


He's gonna start right away.


I love this. I think that DeOssie might surprise us and end up starting on the weakside from the start. With press coverage, I expect Ross to excel and Madison/Webster to improve to be solid players.

I think our defense is in great shape, but that we just need to get a big time playmaker at safety
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Said this in the NFL forum....

I actually think Kiwanuka will be used much like Peterson is used in Seattle. We'll see him attacking the backfield, with his hand down, playing a man-zone position.....I can't wait to see how this pans out. I'm expecting some huge things from him this year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
TankGiant
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 40
Reputation: 80
TankGiant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I think that is a very good move by the giants and having DeOssie backing him up is great. I think DeOssie has the potential to be a very good player. This move gets the best players on the field which I like. I think when strahan retires Kinwanuka will move back to DE.
TankGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,504
Reputation: 335872
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

This Makes great sense, we keep better players on the field and adapt to a blitzing defense, the bumping at the line from Ross, who can learn from Madison because Madison is a bump Corner, and Webster might get better because this is the defense he played at LSU. I think that this whole defensive scheme will pay off. The Bumps allow more time for the Blitz and the Blitz allow more time to make plays on the ball.

Defensive Starters
DE- Osi and Strahan spell Tuck
DT- Robbins, Coefield, spell with Alford * I want to trade Joseph, not worth much
WLB-Kawika and spell Gerris
MLB- Pierce
SLB-Kiwanuka and spell either Gerris or Kawika
CB-Madison, Ross, Webster, McQuarters spell Dockery and maybe Underwood
FS-Will Demps spell with Butler or M.Johnson
SS-Gibril Wilson spell with Bell or M. Johnson
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Big Blue
Posts: 3,012
Reputation: 14037
hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
This Makes great sense, we keep better players on the field and adapt to a blitzing defense, the bumping at the line from Ross, who can learn from Madison because Madison is a bump Corner, and Webster might get better because this is the defense he played at LSU. I think that this whole defensive scheme will pay off. The Bumps allow more time for the Blitz and the Blitz allow more time to make plays on the ball.

Defensive Starters
DE- Osi and Strahan spell Tuck
DT- Robbins, Coefield, spell with Alford * I want to trade Joseph, not worth much
WLB-Kawika and spell Gerris
MLB- Pierce
SLB-Kiwanuka and spell either Gerris or Kawika
CB-Madison, Ross, Webster, McQuarters spell Dockery and maybe Underwood
FS-Will Demps spell with Butler or M.Johnson
SS-Gibril Wilson spell with Bell or M. Johnson

Remember, chase blackburn will be backing up pierce most likely. i would not be so sure kawika starts over gerris. if he shows something in preseason and training camp its very possible. also add deossie backing up kiwi
__________________

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 28,911
Reputation: 3803561
bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

One thing to note, with this move, Gibril and Demps are really gonna have to step it up on man coverage on the TE.

I would actually like Kiwi at WILL like Peterson was, and start DeOssie at SAM, that would be better.

We'll see how it goes. Im sure Spags will be moving guys around to create mismatches. I look forward to seeing how he does it.

This time, we have a DC who will actually do what he says, unlike Tim Lewis.
__________________
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
One thing to note, with this move, Gibril and Demps are really gonna have to step it up on man coverage on the TE.

I would actually like Kiwi at WILL like Peterson was, and start DeOssie at SAM, that would be better.

We'll see how it goes. Im sure Spags will be moving guys around to create mismatches. I look forward to seeing how he does it.

This time, we have a DC who will actually do what he says, unlike Tim Lewis.
DeOssie can't start....not yet. He needs to get stronger....I wouldn't be suprised to see him on the bottom of the OLB depth chart. If Kiwi goes down, I think Mitchell would slide over to SAM and and Wilkinson would play WILL....and even behind that I think Torbor will be ahead of DeOssie at the start.

I see DeOssie having a similar role to what Blackburn had his rookie year...special teams ace.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 28,911
Reputation: 3803561
bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
DeOssie can't start....not yet. He needs to get stronger....I wouldn't be suprised to see him on the bottom of the OLB depth chart. If Kiwi goes down, I think Mitchell would slide over to SAM and and Wilkinson would play WILL....and even behind that I think Torbor will be ahead of DeOssie at the start.

I see DeOssie having a similar role to what Blackburn had his rookie year...special teams ace.
He wouldn't start since day 1, no, I agree with that.

But I can see him getting involved in some sort of rotation starting the 8th week of the season. Never start during the year, but I can see him come in some packages and be a rotational guy. I think he will have some sort of impact this upcoming year, with potential to have long term impact on our team.

What I like about him is the fact that its almost like we have a Blackburn replacement in the wings. Im pretty sure we're gonna lose Chase this offseason, but we won't miss a beat with DeOssie's versatility.

Im gonna miss Chase. If I were a HC running a 3-4, Id snatch up Chase in this offseason in a heartbeat to play ILB.
__________________
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He wouldn't start since day 1, no, I agree with that.

But I can see him getting involved in some sort of rotation starting the 8th week of the season. Never start during the year, but I can see him come in some packages and be a rotational guy. I think he will have some sort of impact this upcoming year, with potential to have long term impact on our team.

What I like about him is the fact that its almost like we have a Blackburn replacement in the wings. Im pretty sure we're gonna lose Chase this offseason, but we won't miss a beat with DeOssie's versatility.

Im gonna miss Chase. If I were a HC running a 3-4, Id snatch up Chase in this offseason in a heartbeat to play ILB.
We signed Chase to a 4 year deal....He's here through 2010.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,504
Reputation: 335872
BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
Remember, chase blackburn will be backing up pierce most likely. i would not be so sure kawika starts over gerris. if he shows something in preseason and training camp its very possible. also add deossie backing up kiwi
Yea you got a point, our coaching staff does like Gerris a lot, but DeOssie will probably not be an immediate back-up or starter, give him a few games and preseason and we'll see what Happens, right now I have

SAM-Kiwanuka spell Kawika
MIKE-Pierce spell Blackburn
WILL-Gerris spell Kawika

*DeOssie Can play all 3, he was really a ILB at Brown, but his 40 time was good enough to be an OLB. Blackburn is just really a MIKE, and Torbor is a beast on special teams.
__________________


Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
culloden1745
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 80
Reputation: 133
culloden1745 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Its almost a shame the staff let this out so soon. Now o/corordinators can start planning around kiwi playing lb. Its almost unfair to expect the backs in our division to pick him up on a blitz, Jones, Portis,Westbrook arent going to match up on him too well, that might solve our problem with T.e.s right there, keeping them in to block kiwi
culloden1745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 23,948
Reputation: 3847971
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

we shouldnt give up a return TD at all this year. hopefully TC wont kick 55 yards FG's into the wind against hester, and with torbor, DeOssie, chase and even tyree on special teams, thats a solid group!
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
Posts: 2,731
Reputation: 215
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
we shouldnt give up a return TD at all this year. hopefully TC wont kick 55 yards FG's into the wind against hester, and with torbor, DeOssie, chase and even tyree on special teams, thats a solid group!
I like Craig Dahl the UDFA we just picked up. He's very athletic for a guy his size. 6'2" 216 and he ran the fastest 60 yard shuttle at the combine. I think he can make an impact of specail teams right away. To be honest, if it came down to Craig Dahl or Michael Johnson, I'd go with Craig Dahl.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Curse of Tiki
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

this is why i didn't want the Gints to draft a LB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 28,911
Reputation: 3803561
bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

giants.com has an interview with spagnuola and it discusses Kiwanuka as well. Check it out.

Seems like he's been preparing for this role ever since last season has ended. He's been studying the mental side of the game all offseason.

Also, like we all predicted, he'll be used as a pass rusher on 3rd down. Basically, he's our Julian Peterson.
__________________
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
I like Craig Dahl the UDFA we just picked up. He's very athletic for a guy his size. 6'2" 216 and he ran the fastest 60 yard shuttle at the combine. I think he can make an impact of specail teams right away. To be honest, if it came down to Craig Dahl or Michael Johnson, I'd go with Craig Dahl.
You ever seen film on Dahl?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
Posts: 2,731
Reputation: 215
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
You ever seen film on Dahl?
Nope. Very hard to find film on a guy from North Dakota State. Have you?
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 23,948
Reputation: 3847971
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
giants.com has an interview with spagnuola and it discusses Kiwanuka as well. Check it out.

Seems like he's been preparing for this role ever since last season has ended. He's been studying the mental side of the game all offseason.

Also, like we all predicted, he'll be used as a pass rusher on 3rd down. Basically, he's our Julian Peterson.
i would love him to become a Julian Peterson
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.