Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
DraftMasterG
Rookie

DraftMasterG needs more cowbell.

randy moss is the best receiver in the nfl besides darnell dinkens
DraftMasterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way, Freddie Mitchell owns it and its all thanks to his incredible hands.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Keepin' it Keak

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
1. I dont act like Moss can get open at all, cause he never tried to.

2. If this board was the extent of my society, as it may well be for you due to your constant attempts to regain membership and the right to post, I would have offed myself long ago
1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepin' it Keak View Post
1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.
A. Honestly though, Walter and Brooks quit looking his way after bout week 6 because he wasnt making an effort to get open - running routes half ass and ****. They couldnt depend on him at all - and that was when they needed him most. Moss can be double covered and still make the catch - He just lost his will, and to blame it on the team is taking the easy way out.

B. Playa play on - just defending myself. No need to explain yourself, especially not to these guys on the board that are swinging from yo sack.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Randy Moss,

My Parents hit me...

and you are gey

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakathin View Post
If I was Moss I woulda quit too. He was on pace to break every receiving record imaginable and then has to play for the most idiotic coaching staff assembled in NFL history.
Thank you.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
That's one of the greatest posts I've seen in a little while on here
Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.
Get off his nuts
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hehe i enjoy watching locseti post lol

Back on subject....Its not all Brooks and Walters fault
Moss didnt even try to help them..a good team leader would lay it all on the line every game...not only that we had Courtney Brown as a TE and Whitted starting too

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote