Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-02-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Wait wait wait, you wanna bring up the BCS? You guys haven't won a BCS game since f*ckin 1998! Which was coincidentally the last won we won as well, but don't act like getting your asses handed to you by Texas and USC was some kind of accomplishment. It was an embarrasment. 4 straight bowl losses and counting, look out Notre Dame, Michigan is gunning for your record! LMFAO
Old 05-02-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they beat Ball State? Yes. End of story.

Pretty sure Nicholls State isn't D-1. Just sayin'.

FYI, I think Texas Tech just scored again
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Did they beat Ball State? Yes. End of story.

Pretty sure Nicholls State isn't D-1. Just sayin'.

FYI, I think Texas Tech just scored again
Win a bowl game, and then talk to me.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerNation View Post
Wait wait wait, you wanna bring up the BCS? You guys haven't won a BCS game since f*ckin 1998! Which was coincidentally the last won we won as well, but don't act like getting your asses handed to you by Texas and USC was some kind of accomplishment. It was an embarrasment. 4 straight bowl losses and counting, look out Notre Dame, Michigan is gunning for your record! LMFAO
Well, since the BCS wasn't in place in '98, I'll take that as a no. I see that your "asses handed to you" sense is still a little out of whack, since Texas beat us on a last second field goal. The point is, at least Michigan's actually been to a BCS game or 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you, 12 years old? Rehashing the same old points over and over again. Hey by the way do you guys ever plan on winning your conference again or is that once and done deal? Just wondering.....

Michigan vs. Nebraska 3-2-1...I guess we own you right?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Last second field goal is getting your ass kicked come on ironman you know that
Old 05-02-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm done with this. Keep clinging to that life line husker, maybe you'll get your head above water someday.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Well, since the BCS wasn't in place in '98, I'll take that as a no. I see that your "asses handed to you" sense is still a little out of whack, since Texas beat us on a last second field goal. The point is, at least Michigan's actually been to a BCS game or 3.
And lost them all! Wow, thats special. Who cares about going if you don't finish the job? I guess Michigan fans do!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Last second field goal is getting your ass kicked come on ironman you know that
I'm sorry, its more like choking. Is that better?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Kinda like you did vs. Texas this year? Without one of the greatest college QB's on their team? TTech scored again, you missed it. As with ironman, I'm done with this. Nebraska sucks and will probably never be relevant again, don't strain your arm reaching.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

If by relevant, you mean being the Rose Bowl's b*tch, then I think we'll pass.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Nice try on the neg rep husker. Too bad your neg rep doesn't affect me. Go ahead and cry, it's alright.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Nice try on the neg rep husker. Too bad your neg rep doesn't affect me. Go ahead and cry, it's alright.
You wouldn't keep responding if it didn't! LOL
Old 05-02-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

If that's what you need to keep you going. I have to go to work. See, that's the thing grown ups do.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
If that's what you need to keep you going. I have to go to work. See, that's the thing grown ups do.
Good luck with that night job at McDonald's, I'm sure you're going places!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Smile

BC vs ND. Two favorite teams so ya. Not to mention its on my bday
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the BCS was in place in 98......

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Jelephant87
Rookie

Jelephant87 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Being a Miami fan, I'm interested to see how they do at Oklahoma. With Oklahoma breaking in a new QB I think Miami's defense will keep them in the game. They have talent at the skill positions, it's just a question whether or not Kyle Wright can do anything right in moving the offense, no pun intended.

I also look forward to watching LSU/Va Tech. A great early season matchup between top 10 teams.
Jelephant87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Miami/Okla should be fun. I love watching Javarris James, he could be something special
Old 05-05-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Purple N Proud

It's all about the battle for the golden pants babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 05-05-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

PSU vs. Ohio State: I really want to win in the whiteout
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State

and of course, the greatest rivalry ever

Michigan vs. The Ohio State University
Old 05-05-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan vs Illinois in Champaign, the day we upset the #1 team in the land.

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Michigan vs Illinois in Champaign, the day we upset the #1 team in the land.

:D
Not quite sure that a 1 loss team will be #1 in the land in mid-October. I mean, surely you noticed who they play on Sept. 8th right? haha.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Oregon scares me a little bit. Michigan has an unproven defense and Jonathan Stewart is a beast. I still think Michigan has too much firepower for Oregon, but it could be a hell of a game.

Sweetness34, I doubt Michigan will be #1 at the time of the game , unless USC loses to someone and so does LSU.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oregon scares me a little bit. Michigan has an unproven defense and Jonathan Stewart is a beast. I still think Michigan has too much firepower for Oregon, but it could be a hell of a game.

Sweetness34, I doubt Michigan will be #1 at the time of the game , unless USC loses to someone and so does LSU.
Yeah, it should be a great game, but I expect Michigan to be favored by at least 6. Probably 7 or 8. Just getting the trash talk started a bit early. Our win against them at Autzen is one of the biggest in our history. To go into the big house and do it again would rank up there as well. God I can't wait for the season to start. I love that we've been scheduling teams like Michigan, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Boise St. and Purdue. I really look forward to seeing how we stack up against some of the best teams from different conferences.