Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA Live or 2k7?

Which one should I get. I am leaning toward to 2k7, because it is cheaper. What do you guys think?
Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's been other threads like this and I will say it again: BUY NBA2K7. You will not regret it.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink

BUY NBA2K7. You will not regret it.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lives horrible...NBA2K7
Old 10-28-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2K7 is by far the better game.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So 2k7 is by far better then live? I didn't get a basketball game last year, and before last year, both NBA Live and 2K7 were both pretty equal. And I remember NBA 2k3 (i think it was 2k3) sucked balls, with good graphics though.

So, can anyone tell me some of the differences of the 2?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Old 10-28-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

turninandburnin1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2k7 is so much better

Just compare a 4.9 out of 10 rating of NBA Live to an 8.8 out of 10 for 2K7.

and i u have 360 like I do, 2K7 is like an orgasm for ur eyes.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1
2k7 is so much better

Just compare a 4.9 out of 10 rating of NBA Live to an 8.8 out of 10 for 2K7.

and i u have 360 like I do, 2K7 is like an orgasm for ur eyes.
The commentating is spot on as well.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there was the same thread last week...

buy 2k7, its the only espn game that exceeds ea sports

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

is there anyway EA and 2K could make a deal where ea will no longer make live, and 2k will allow ea to make baseball games once again?

A guy can wish. I really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mis MVP Baseball.

Old 10-28-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
is there anyway EA and 2K could make a deal where ea will no longer make live, and 2k will allow ea to make baseball games once again?

A guy can wish. I really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mis MVP Baseball.
I think we all miss MVP.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MVP R.I.P.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

it sucks so bad because the 2K baseballs are just so god awful.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

This thread is going to make me cry. Good old memories of those long nights, with senior PS2 and MVP Baseball. Playing online, playing in dynasty mode, oh so fun. I really am going to cry, I just loved MVP so freakin much. :(

Old 10-29-2006, 01:53 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I just created the sickest team with a fantasy draft...

original starting five...

PG Mo Williams
SG Josh Smith (whose stats i boosted to 80 because hes severly underrated in that game at a 73)
SF Lebron James
PF Charlie V
C Chris Kaman
6th man David West

After some trades this is my new starting line

PG Gilbert Arenas (93 overall, traded Mo williams, Smith and 1st rounder)
SG Boris Diaw (traded Charlie v straight up for, Boris is listed as PF but hes versatile enough to play SG)
SF Lebron James
PF David West
C Chris Kaman
6th Man Kevin Martin

Done with all legit trades. Sickest team ever.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love MVP baseball aswell, but it looks like this years 2k baseball could be good, they brought in the guy who over saw the MVP series, so hopefully he will be able to make 2k just as good.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
I love MVP baseball aswell, but it looks like this years 2k baseball could be good, they brought in the guy who over saw the MVP series, so hopefully he will be able to make 2k just as good.
that is great news. It will be no where as well as MVP would be, probably, BUT, it should be much improved. Hopefully it will be identical to MVP.

Old 10-29-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

I remember NFL 2k5, I played through 9-10 seasons without getting bored of the game. Then when I did get bored, I did fantasy drafts and sim seasons like mad, then went back to regular franchise mode. With all the maddens since, I have been able to do 1-2 seasons and a couple of fantasy drafts before I stopped playing. In Madden '07, I never even finished a season playing each game because it was just so boring. I miss NFL 2k5

Get NBA 2k7

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Xfactor

get 2k7
Old 11-27-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default niether

Get Niether, go get NBA live 2004. Best b ball game ever.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: niether

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
Get Niether, go get NBA live 2004. Best b ball game ever.
Wow, this thread was a month old.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink

if youre on next gen: 2k7.

scratch that.

ANY SYSTEM: 2K7
Old 11-27-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2k7 is far better