Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-02-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Prothro

is prothro expected to play this season? or is he officially done?

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard he will be lucky to not walk without a limp, let alone play football.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really too bad. I liked Prothro alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn shame. Had a nice future. That over the shoulder grab was insane
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Me too. Crazy how one play can ruin a kids life and future
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sucks, I liked Prothro a lot. I didn't know much about him before he caught the ball around that guy, then a few weeks later he ended his career.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I have heard he will be lucky to not walk without a limp, let alone play football.
Well then you may have heard wrong. He got an infection which is slowing his recovery and rehab. He may not be able to play this year, but he will be able to function normal in the next year.

On the brightside he will be of Alabama lore for years to come, a player who undoubtedly will be told about how he can jump buldings and so forth.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I wouldn't expect him back anytime soon. That was a grisly injury. Even if he does come back he'll be a totally different player.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Dee Webb
Prothro was the man, would have been my favorite player in this draft class
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Man that sucks for him. His life is completely changed.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Do you think you could come back from this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/49...b33e8d.jpg?v=0

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/49...97fbe6.jpg?v=0
Old 05-06-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those pics make me turn away every time... so nasty.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Tell me about it. How could that even happen? It isn't like Webb is on his back adding extra weight either, he is just on his side going for the ball. Oh well, a freak accident. Sucks for Prothro. What a shame.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a nasty injury, but I wouldn't say his life is ruined. He will just have to pursue another career.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

I didn't say ruined, I said changed.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
I didn't say ruined, I said changed.
Quote:
Me too. Crazy how one play can ruin a kids life and future
Don't worry, it wasn't you.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually take back my statement as he is listed on the 2007 spring roster.
http://www.rolltide.com/SportSelect....&Q_SEASON=2007

Maybe he will be able to play again.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
I'm not sure if I want to look at this or not.
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't have to...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

WOW.... that is the most disgusting injury i have ever seen!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oh my... I hate you.

Wow.... that is messed up. That is about as bad as Shaun Livingston's knee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpjaC...elated&search=
video
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Napoleon McCallum's Injury > Tyrone Prothro's Injury

Though Dravecky's was the scariest that I remember. Theismann's overrated I think. It's gross but not that gross, then again I wasn't there when it occured and it was probably more sickening when you saw it the first time.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we might as well make a freak injury thread

...ouch

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just to feed my curiosity... did prothro end up catching that ball? or was the pain so bad that he had to let it go?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCP--ZGcYXY

allan ray's eye being yanked out

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote