Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-02-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Profound

I'm at work checking the board (likely a bad idea), but I had an idea. Based on this years draft results post your outlook on this seasons schedule, game by game.

This is apparently the only site I have access to here at work so I can't see what our schedule is, but I just thought it would be interesting see who you guys think we're likely to beat/get beat by and where we'll finish the year.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
liquidswords
Rookie

liquidswords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Game by game... it's too early to tell.

Xbox GT: LiquidSwords55
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Profound

Yeah, I know. I think this is my boredom spilling into the board.

...and besides, they're posts on the front board picking the top ten draft picks for 2008 with the teams that are going to have those choices...

But again, I know it's early. Just thought it might be interesting to see what people think...
Old 05-02-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One might say that the idea is profound.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-11 to 7-9, I think we are good, but not good enough to make it to the playoffs two times in a row we are one and done,

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
liquidswords
Rookie

liquidswords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think our defense will be better than last year, which could win us a few more games. He had a ton of injuries last year.... and with Kiwi maturing, and Osi and Strahan back, with Ross in the backfield, and Spags as the new DC.... hmmm....

Xbox GT: LiquidSwords55
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
5-11 to 7-9, I think we are good, but not good enough to make it to the playoffs two times in a row we are one and done,
It would be three times in a row. It really all depends on whether or not Eli can survive in a world without Tiki. There are some new weapons in place for him, but I do think our defense will be more successful this year. Our strengths are back from injury and we have solid back up plans should this year start to look like last year. Again I'm at a place where I can't check the schedule, but based on knowing that it's an easier schedule than last year and we've made some great draft improvements, I'd say 10-6, 11-5 depending on the play of the one Eli Manning.