Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-30-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WE WON! WHO GIVES A ***********! I AM SICK OF THIS ***********! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BAD WORLD CHAMPION, SO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, THANK U!
Calm down... you may find out Pujols is on steroids tommorrow...
I AM CALM! PLUS, BESIDES THE HOMER IN GAME 1 PUJOLS DID *********** IN THE WS, IT WAS ALL PITCHING AND ECKY!!!!!! SO WHO WOULD CARE?
News Flash... Mike Martz is now officially the coach of the cardinals.
OH GREAT, WE'LL WIN EVERY GAME 19-18.
Is it that time of the month again?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WE WON! WHO GIVES A ***********! I AM SICK OF THIS ***********! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BAD WORLD CHAMPION, SO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, THANK U!
I AM CALM! PLUS, BESIDES THE HOMER IN GAME 1 PUJOLS DID *********** IN THE WS, IT WAS ALL PITCHING AND ECKY!!!!!! SO WHO WOULD CARE?
No, it was my gf's, so I'm in a bad mood.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why do you like to argue so much...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst team ever to win it all, thats laughable.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Honestly, who wacthes the world series anymore...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why do you like to argue so much...
Cuz
Old 10-30-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Fans of teams who are in the series.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Fans of teams who are in the series.
It seems like anything in baseball without yankees or red sox are boring anymore. Oh wait, the steroid allegations are still delicious... but other than that everything else is boring in mlb.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
baseball fans
Old 10-30-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
baseball fans
The conference matchups are actually more interesting than the world series...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
baseball fans
I know but I still watched it.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
baseball fans
That response shut me up. wait... no it didn't... nvm.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
baseball fans
What? :?
Old 10-30-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
baseball fans
What? :?
Too much AP classes can make u go crazy.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-30-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink

Too many buddy.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:01 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Too many buddy.
exactly :twisted:

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-31-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
who cares who is the worst.. they were the best that season, and thats why they won the world series
Thank you, someone with some common sense.
Speaking of common sense, remember when you said the Rams and Arizona were better than the Bears and the Vikings? I do.

By the way, I'll probably never let you forget that.
of course you wont, youre only capable of blathering on about the bears non stop
Play nice Nerv. Just because the Lions are once again bottom feeders in the NFL, it doesn't make it ok for you to be mean to other fans.
Says the Raiders fan (Jets are 4-4!)
Old 10-31-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Were the Cards the best team in baseball? Probably not. However, they were good enough to make the playoffs and they got hot and became the best team. It doesn't mean we have to knock them for needing a hot streak to come at a lucky time.

Newsflash: Every WS champ has to have some luck to win.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2005 White Sox.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:20 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Atleast people cared about the 88' Dodgers and everyone remembers Gibson's homer. There is nothing from this World Series that you can take away and will be remembered.
other than the fact that the cardinals shouldn't have made the playoffs... let alone win the world series? no.
ummmm, no they should have...each division gets a champion... St.Louis was the best from the central and they deserved to go...I like how no one gives st.louis credit...at all.

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:05 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Just thought I bring this up.
I was like reading news on aol or some site then it had a list of the ten most dangerous cities in america. (crime rate etc.)
St. Louis was #1 :shock:
I never thought of St.Louis like that.
Detroit was #2 which makes sense but St.Louis as #1?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem is that, when a team that no one likes to credit for wins, they always say "Well it's because everyone else sucked" Or complain about how they were the worst team to ever make it.

It's completely Bull and I don't care if you play a crappy season, Look at the Pats, 3 superbowl wins with subpar seasons and everyone thinks Brady's the greatest and Such. Yet no one points out that they're only getting births to the playoffs because it's a weak division. Thats basically what you're saying here. They won, give them a pat on the back.

It's nice to see someone other than the Yankees be mentioned.

Just like the Steelers last year, you can have a so-so season, as long as you play great when it means the most.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:39 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The title of the thread is basically an oxymoron. Cards are the champs. Nothing "worst" about them. They showed tremendous heart, and caught a few breaks. Only way to know if they would lose to previous champs, is to let them play eachother. This team has plenty of talent. They deserve full credit.
Baseball's a joke nowadays though, so who really gives a rat's ass?
Old 10-31-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
My problem is that, when a team that no one likes to credit for wins, they always say "Well it's because everyone else sucked" Or complain about how they were the worst team to ever make it.

It's completely Bull and I don't care if you play a crappy season, Look at the Pats, 3 superbowl wins with subpar seasons and everyone thinks Brady's the greatest and Such. Yet no one points out that they're only getting births to the playoffs because it's a weak division. Thats basically what you're saying here. They won, give them a pat on the back.

It's nice to see someone other than the Yankees be mentioned.

Just like the Steelers last year, you can have a so-so season, as long as you play great when it means the most.
I love u Mr. Stiller, can I have an autograph?
Old 10-31-2006, 06:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
The title of the thread is basically an oxymoron. Cards are the champs. Nothing "worst" about them. They showed tremendous heart, and caught a few breaks. Only way to know if they would lose to previous champs, is to let them play eachother. This team has plenty of talent. They deserve full credit.
Baseball's a joke nowadays though, so who really gives a rat's ass?
The first five lines of your post are excellent.