Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
SARF you should delete every single blank quote on this thread, I would if I were still a mod.

At least *********** post something if youre going to bother to respond to a thread.
heh, funny that i read this now.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you smoke does it give off a taste or something because I remember when I was like 8 I went up to this guy and asked him why he smoked and said he was gonna die then he said "I only smoke once a year or so during special occasions."
Old 11-01-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't smoke.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Old 11-01-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only smoke when I'm on fire. Actually, lung cancer has taken both my uncle and grandfather.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
We had a conversation about that in the pick up line thread, and yes it totally grosses me out.

Yeah I was the one saying it wasn't too bad. Like it detracts from her no doubt, but she's really pretty, smart, nice, everything someone would look for, so why drop her out of consideration because of one bad thing?

Oh, And DG, I got your pm a while back, I can't pm though so I never could answer your question. Anyway, it's:

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

smoking is bad,umm kay?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:05 AM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When I did smoke I smoked DuMaurier Regular.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:12 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marly reds or the odd Lambert and Butler silver, although came across this thread making a roll up with golden virginia.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:27 AM    (permalink
WhiteRat
Rookie

WhiteRat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Newport Lights are the only cigs i'll buy.
WhiteRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend handrolls his own cigs with fresh tobacco, much tastier than store bought, but when I chose to smoke the store boughts, I prefer reds. Although Green takes precedence over cigs

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:25 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
When you smoke does it give off a taste or something
smoking a cig gives you a buzz. when i was in college, i would light one up only after a few drinks. it was a very relaxing buzz. both my parents smoked until i was 18...so i didn't think it'd be a big deal to me health-wise. honestly, from the first cig i ever smoked it was very easy to understand how people got hooked. I mighta been on my way. but, when i started dating my wife, she would have none of it. she HATED smoking and everything about it and she made it clear that me smoking would not be tolerated.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a smoking ban in NJ in bars like a lot of states are having now. When that went into effect, it was a great day. You could go to a bar and come home withouth wreaking like smoke. I stick to one poison, alcohol.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:01 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
We have a smoking ban in NJ in bars like a lot of states are having now. When that went into effect, it was a great day. You could go to a bar and come home withouth wreaking like smoke. I stick to one poison, alcohol.
yeah, the city of Madison did that right after I moved outa Madison.....yarg. I love going to smoke free bars though. you can go home and not feel like you have to shower (which is no fun when you're fall down drunk) so you don't stink up your bed sheets.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
yeah, the city of Madison did that right after I moved outa Madison.....yarg. I love going to smoke free bars though. you can go home and not feel like you have to shower (which is no fun when you're fall down drunk) so you don't stink up your bed sheets.
Amen to that. The state of NY put that ban in maybe close to 2 years ago and NJ is coming up on a year now. I got so used to the smoke free bars that when I went to Atlanta 3 weeks ago, it was a shock for me to go into a bar with smoking again.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:46 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
I don't smoke.....
smitty don't smoke.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:00 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an occasional smoker. Every once in awhile, I'll have a smoke and I usually smoke Marlboro Reds or Marlboro Lights. I have been smoking more and more cigars lately though. I've been meaning to stop completely, I just somehow end up buying a pack every now and then.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:23 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I smoke. Camel lights or right now I'm smoking Camel Turkish Royals.

For me I do it because it's a stress reliever. I told myself that once I graduate I'm quitting, that has been my plan all along, and I plan to stick to it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:57 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Smoking and drugs will kill you.
Wow, that is a very ignorant post. There has never been a death from marijuana use alone. Same with LSD, Mushrooms, or any of the other major hallucinogens. Don't believe every thing the government and your parents tell you. Yes, some drugs are obviously bad(heroine, coke, meth being the most well known) but read some unbiased reports of drugs. www.erowid.com has a lot of good stuff. It has links to all sorts of pro and anti drug sites. It lists the dangers and what positives you can get from them. Make your own decision. But don't make blatantly false statements like "drugs will kill you." There have been studies on many of these drugs that show no adverse affects once the drug wears off.

Smoking, there have been tons of studies that show it does, thats why Im not arguing with that.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:03 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

no adverse effects of lsd... mmmkay. i'm sure it doesn't suck at all when you crack your back at age 80, release a little more acid and are suddenly tripping again.

then again, heavy drug users are typically the healthiest people i know. :roll:
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Smoking and drugs will kill you.
Wow, that is a very ignorant post. There has never been a death from marijuana use alone. Same with LSD, Mushrooms, or any of the other major hallucinogens. Don't believe every thing the government and your parents tell you. Yes, some drugs are obviously bad(heroine, coke, meth being the most well known) but read some unbiased reports of drugs. www.erowid.com has a lot of good stuff. It has links to all sorts of pro and anti drug sites. It lists the dangers and what positives you can get from them. Make your own decision. But don't make blatantly false statements like "drugs will kill you." There have been studies on many of these drugs that show no adverse affects once the drug wears off.

Smoking, there have been tons of studies that show it does, thats why Im not arguing with that.
There is no debating that using drugs has a negative result on your health. Even that website you referenced states that.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
yea, that's always an instant turnoff. I used to smoke but I quite that stuff years ago. It's a pretty disgusting habit and a HUGE waste of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
no adverse effects of lsd... mmmkay. i'm sure it doesn't suck at all when you crack your back at age 80, release a little more acid and are suddenly tripping again.

then again, heavy drug users are typically the healthiest people i know. :roll:
I think you are getting your drug myths mixed up. Supposedly that is X that does that, however, it is false. An LSD flashback is nothing more than the stress put on the brain from something as different as a trip manifesting itself again.

I am going to make a new thread so as not to hijack this one. But first I have to pick up my sister.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Njx you should know that, the whole 'lythergic acid stays in your spine and bones' thing is bs. Ex acid users dont trip from cracking a joint. But I dont believe the fact that no one has ever died from LSD, people can really freak out on hallucinogens and **** themselves up.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I smoke. Camel lights or right now I'm smoking Camel Turkish Royals.

For me I do it because it's a stress reliever. I told myself that once I graduate I'm quitting, that has been my plan all along, and I plan to stick to it.
Same here. I've smoked a little over a half a pack a day for two years now, and I truly believe I could stop if I wanted to. I plan on quitting eventually, although I'll probably still smoke a few whenever I'm drinking.