Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
beef
Veteran

beef hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i thought he was dead too until i heard they were making another season. i love the show.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone here watch the Sheild?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good show last night.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya i liked last night, this season could get rly crazy rly fast.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Here is my theory.

You know how the baby hates Tommy Gavin's wife (can't think of her name off the top of my head) and she always cries around her....I don't think this is their biological kid. There was a mistake at the hospital and they ended up with someone else's kid.

The reason for this is that the baby is always crying around its mother and with no one else. Maybe there is something psychological/telepathic betweeen the baby and its real mother and the baby knows that she is with her "fake" mother.

Anyways, if I am right on this I am a genius.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt be surprised if that were true^

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-13-2007, 06:18 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms2clayton View Post
...blah blah blah... I am a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
i wouldnt be surprised if that were true^
Old 07-13-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is my theory.

You know how the baby hates Tommy Gavin's wife (can't think of her name off the top of my head) and she always cries around her....I don't think this is their biological kid. There was a mistake at the hospital and they ended up with someone else's kid.

The reason for this is that the baby is always crying around its mother and with no one else. Maybe there is something psychological/telepathic betweeen the baby and its real mother and the baby knows that she is with her "fake" mother.

Anyways, if I am right on this I am a genius.
Haven't you ever noticed that one of the main ongoing themes of this show is guilt. Tommy has survivor's guilt. Janet obviously has guilt for the way things happened between her and Johnny and that is being shown by the way the baby hates her and loves Tommy.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:40 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Haven't you ever noticed that one of the main ongoing themes of this show is guilt. Tommy has survivor's guilt. Janet obviously has guilt for the way things happened between her and Johnny and that is being shown by the way the baby hates her and loves Tommy.
Good story analysis and symbolism...but like that woman said (ugh cant think right now) it just isn't normal for a baby to cry all the time around its "mother".

And its not like the baby loves Tommy though, the baby is calm around everyone except Janet.

But where is the guilt on Tommy's brother killing Connor's killer?
Old 07-13-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good story analysis and symbolism...but like that woman said (ugh cant think right now) it just isn't normal for a baby to cry all the time around its "mother".

And its not like the baby loves Tommy though, the baby is calm around everyone except Janet.

But where is the guilt on Tommy's brother killing Connor's killer?
There is none. He justified that. Anyway he is barely even a secondary character. He is rarely on.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:43 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
There is none. He justified that. Anyway he is barely even a secondary character. He is rarely on.
True, but what happened was a primary event and thus I think there should be some kind of guilt on his shoulders, plus he is tommy's blood relative.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Also did anyone else notice the Bronx is Burning comment in the show the other day. I wonder if they put that in because Franco plays Reggie Jackson in the show.

Also Tommy's cousin who is the lawyer actually briefly played Mickey Mantle in the first epsiode. I dunno if he'll be in it again though.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The scene this week with the marriage counselor was a classic.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Also did anyone else notice the Bronx is Burning comment in the show the other day. I wonder if they put that in because Franco plays Reggie Jackson in the show.

Also Tommy's cousin who is the lawyer actually briefly played Mickey Mantle in the first epsiode. I dunno if he'll be in it again though.
I read on wikipedia that it had a tie in with an actor in BiB (not sure which one off top of my head) and yes u r right.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Scar...I thought u were dead lol jk
Old 07-13-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep it was really really good.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new episode tonight...oh yeah lol
Old 07-19-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

good episode, wont ruin it for those who missed it, but this was a good one!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-19-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

I missed it last night, we lost power for 12 stinking hours.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I missed it last night, we lost power for 12 stinking hours.
They re air each weeks show on Fridays at 11 pm east time.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/
Old 07-19-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Cool, thanks, as fate would have it, I'm actually going to be stuck at home this Friday night, I'll have to watch it.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:33 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last nights episode was kind of sucky..
Old 07-26-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

I missed it last night, apparently they don't show it back to back on Wednesdays anymore, that new show of theirs was on instead in the later slot. Guess I'll have to catch it on Friday.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
last nights episode was kind of sucky..
It was not as good as the rest of this season I agree but the pre view for next week looked really good.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I missed it last night, apparently they don't show it back to back on Wednesdays anymore, that new show of theirs was on instead in the later slot. Guess I'll have to catch it on Friday.
They are really hyping up that Damages show thats why the threw it on instead of showing Rescue Me back to back like they have all season. I'm not sure if they will keep doing that from now on or go back to the way it was before?