Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 11-09-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am watching the Bulls lose :?
Damn them, cant make a shot.
Down at half
No me gusta
Except Sefolosha, I think this kid has potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
Down at half
No me gusta
me gusta tu madre! :twisted:

oh, so bored. I need a life...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta
And Ben Gordon goes back to his old ways again. And we can't make lay ups. This team is soooo inconsistent right now. Dominant at times and terrible at times.

Oh hey, Deng just made a lay up, yay!!!! :D Also, I don't care what anyone says, King James is the best player in the NBA, period.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta

Quote:
Old 11-09-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta
And Ben Gordon goes back to his old ways again. And we can't make lay ups. This team is soooo inconsistent right now. Dominant at times and terrible at times.

Oh hey, Deng just made a lay up, yay!!!! :D Also, I don't care what anyone says, King James is the best player in the NBA, period.
Sounds familiar. Must be something in the Chicago water supply. :(
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear
Quote:
Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta

I fault Ben Gordon to be honest. He's ice water one night and ice cold the next. And he takes terrible shots.

Btw Thabo Sefolosha is a STUD.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta

mmmm, sounds sexy.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear
Quote:
Quote:
Down at half
No me gusta

I fault Ben Gordon to be honest. He's ice water one night and ice cold the next. And he takes terrible shots.

Btw Thabo Sefolosha is a STUD.
Yeah he is, after I saw the 1st game during garbage time, I thought the same thing.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

I didn't find this out until today, but apparently the Packers signed P.J. Pope to their roster last week on Holloween. This pisses me off because I had such high hopes for him next year as T.J.'s possible replacement.

Old 11-10-2006, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

I was wondering which bears were FA's in 06 and 07 and here is the list I came up with from the info at www.chicagobears.com

AFTER '06
Boone
Briggs
Ruben Brown
Gage
Garay
Todd Johnson
Adrian Peterson (signed an extension?)
Scott
Worrell

AFTER '07
Ayanbadejo
Berrian
Rashied Davis
Gilmore
Grossman
Joe
Thomas Jones
Tillman
Vasher
Wesley
Brian Johnson
McGowan

Old 11-10-2006, 02:28 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

For those intersted in College Football and are supporters of the Illini, we just landed the #15 recruit in the nation, and IMO the best WR prospect in the nation Arrelious Benn from D.C. I've seen tape on all the WR's this season and he's just a flat out stud. Should be ranked higher IMO but oh well. Chose us over FSU, Miami(FL), ND, and Maryland.

I know this doesn't mean much to those who don't follow recruiting but this is huge for Illinois, especially considering we finally beat out the top notch programs for an out of state offensive talent. And more big time players could be on their way to Champaign, including (Martez Wilson DE, Robert Hughes RB, DeAngelo McCray, DT/DE, and Josh Brent DT). All are 4 and 5 star ranked prospects. Just thought I'd give anyone who might be interested on this huge story today.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't find this out until today, but apparently the Packers signed P.J. Pope to their roster last week on Holloween. This pisses me off because I had such high hopes for him next year as T.J.'s possible replacement.
Sorry I just got a huge laugh at this..

Especially because you have a Benson sig

Pope didn't really have a chance here with our backfield.. Hopefully down the line he gets a shot with another team.. I would root for him but he's a packer now.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
Quote:

Pope didn't really have a chance here with our backfield.. Hopefully down the line he gets a shot with another team.. I would root for him but he's a packer now.
what do you mean? I highly doubt Jones will be back next season, and I thought Pope would be able to win out the open RB spot if Jones was gone. Benson, Peterson, Pope is probably what the depth chart would read.

And btw, it is a Benson, Jones, and Peterson sig.

Old 11-10-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

decided to bring back my first ever sig, the three headed monster one. I for one am in favor of bringing back the running game.

And, I found these cool scrolly thingies!

Old 11-10-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what do you mean? I highly doubt Jones will be back next season, and I thought Pope would be able to win out the open RB spot if Jones was gone. Benson, Peterson, Pope is probably what the depth chart would read.

My bad ..

I thought you meant as a starter..

I haven't even started drinking yet tonight.

damn.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My bad ..

I thought you meant as a starter..

I haven't even started drinking yet tonight.

damn.
My bad also, that wasnt the best wording.

Old 11-11-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Well there's my cabinet. Rex's Cheese Cake and evershot will be senators of both Idaho and Wyoming. I figure since no one really cares about these states that they'd do a pretty good job. :D
YES!!!!! I was waiting for this!!!!

Anyways, I hope Todd Johnson lays Buress out. This whole thing about "The Bears aren't who we thought they were crown their ass!" crap like that is starting to piss me off, the players aren't the ones hyping themselves up, it's freaking ESPN!!!!

Maybe they should put Tillman to cover Buress as he is usually better with the big physical WRs. And hopefully, they can actually get Benson the ball more than five times this week. Unlike every other week when they say we're going to give Benson the ball and he ends up getting around 0-5 touches.

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:38 AM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

what the hell! a couple of days ago, I had 1,000 posts!?!?! That's UbeR ****.

Thanks BoneKrusher!
Old 11-11-2006, 12:54 AM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

This is a 'lil random but....

OMGWTFIMGONNAKILLSOMEONEWTFWTFMATE!

Thanks BoneKrusher!
Old 11-11-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexGrossmans-cheesecake

is that vasher? well he did come from a poor family, correct? Maybe all they could afford were sh&t jerseys.

Old 11-11-2006, 02:23 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:

Hasn't changed one bit.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2006, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Hasn't changed one bit.
Wow. Why was Urlacher the first player that came to mind?
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:29 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Quote:

Hasn't changed one bit.
Huh? :?

Quote:
Old 11-11-2006, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Quote:

Hasn't changed one bit.
Huh? :?
Another HI-larious packers joke!